Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truthfully I don't care about them some dude wants to put on a wig go ahead cares. He's the one looking like a doofus not me. Just shut up about it

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really does annoy me that the trannies have taken over our party. I mean I got no problem with them but they really freak out Middle America and it took us like 5,000 years to get gay rights and for people to accept them. They just need to be patient and not be so annoying their time will come I guess.
    I don't get the whole purpose of going tranny. It's expensive, painful, and unnatural. Why not just be gay?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't get the whole purpose of going tranny. It's expensive, painful, and unnatural. Why not just be gay?
    Because you ain't gay, UNT. They've been born wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia is Trump's version of the birther crap. Won't work
    It has already "worked" better than birtherism ever did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So for you, taking a in the ass is painless and natural?

Just trying to clarify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So for you, taking a in the ass is painless and natural?

Just trying to clarify
    I don't have that experience, but at least it's not artificial body modification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transgender =/= sex change

Amazing that people who act like this issue is so important to them have such fundamental misunderstandings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have that experience, but at least it's not artificial body modification.
    Dunno either. But Jenner doesn't look to be in pain

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Change the subject to trannies and Blake shows up...every damn time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More exciting to be a Republican tbh

This is partly attributable to the nature of House districts: GOP gerrymandering and Democratic voters’ clustering in urban districts has moved the median House seat well to the right of the nation.
    I guess. The intellectually bankrupt, immoral party of cheaters, and Donald Trump.

Not something to be proud of, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey now, let's be fair. It is exciting trying to climb out of rock bottom. It's like the end of an episode of Intervention - you're excited to see them go to rehab. You know they're going to fail, but you're still excited.

It's like in Rocky when he's down because Apollo got killed or Clubber Lang beat his ass he's at rock bottom and then he makes a come back. Except our comeback montage is going to be a bunch of pussy hat wearing screeching Libs and trannies screeching and stomping out in the streets all over TV in order to help us win back Middle America.

Should be fun!
    It's like the ending of Glory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno either. But Jenner doesn't look to be in pain
    He didn't get his cut off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump president, not Clinton.

The world that actually enjoys a resemblance of reality knew Hillary always played the boundaries of truth and that the Clintons have essentially made themselves rich thru politics. The NY Times let the landslide begin on the Clinton foundation.

The way I see it she was your kind of gal; ready to dominate you into a submissive fetal position. You want an authoritative master so....

The Russian situation WOULD GO AWAY if a couple of dozen of people would tell the Fckn truth.
    But nooooooo, never admit. Communicate thru lying. So now the Cheeto has produced a special counsel ready to stomp them for more than things Russian.

A WH full of lying thieves and Trump wants the leaks to go away... ?
    Good luck with that ya damn fool.
    You want loyalty amongst lying money s, holy mother of God...
    +11111111111111111111111111111

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of something normal or a mental disease either way it's not like these people choose this for practical reasons like someone chooses a job or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PEOPLE ARE SICK OF RUSSIA but keep talking about it and not fix what is wrong with country

Clinton never ran on anything just against trump and got her ass handed to her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PEOPLE ARE SICK OF RUSSIA but keep talking about it and not fix what is wrong with country

Clinton never ran on anything just against trump and got her ass handed to her
    *ding*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More exciting to be a Republican tbh

Bragging about how effectively the GOP has gerrymandered congressional districts to cheat Democratic voters is not exactly something most would be proud of.

Guessing you don't give a about democracy though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging about how effectively the GOP has gerrymandered congressional districts to cheat Democratic voters is not exactly something most would be proud of.

Guessing you don't give a about democracy though.
    Getting mad at the 2018 map isn't going to help. Neither is getting mad at me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting mad at the 2018 map isn't going to help. Neither is getting mad at me.
    Getting mad helps when channeled into something constructive, which I have done, in registering Democrats to vote.

More Snakeboy fail.

Noticed very specifically you didn't say you gave a about democracy. I guess if it really was important to you, you might have clarified that. As it is, it looks like I guessed right.

Conservatives always give a lot of lip service to freedom, as long as it is their freedom, and not someone else's.

Thread Information