My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    ting your pants vs Goatnaldo

dissappearing in big games like your big bro Misty

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The jury is still out on him. He has some talent, can score some goals and hand out some assists; but he doesn't seem to do anything particular at an elite level. He's not a world class dribbler, he's not the fastest guy, he doesn't have the strongest of shots, he isn't a deadly finisher, he's not a true playmaker, he's not a threat on set pieces.

He does a lot of things well but he isn't special at anything, what could set him apart is if he proves to be a big game player, his first chance to prove this on the CL final wasn't a good start though.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    It's a damn shame Argentina's next generation will model their games like their idol Missi the choker, instead of the best of his generation, Mascherano. Smh

It's a damn shame Argentina's next generation will model their games like their idol Missi the choker, instead of the best of his generation, Mascherano. Smh
    They don't have a future. It's a fourth World Country pretending to be European..

2030 and it's probably a top 30 country..Top 20 at best.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Can you imagine this generation and the next if they were being led by DieGOAT tbh?

Rest of the world = fcked

Can you imagine this generation and the next if they were being led by DieGOAT tbh?

Rest of the world = fcked
    DieGoat would have won 2014, the CONEMBOL CUP and whatever embarrasing compe ion Argentina was part off when they played the USA in the semifinals..

He'd have back to back to back international glory.

Meanwhile, Messi hides behind Iniesta and Xavi.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    DieGoat would have won 2014, the CONEMBOL CUP and whatever embarrasing compe ion Argentina was part off when they played the USA in the semifinals..

He'd have back to back to back international glory.

Meanwhile, Messi hides behind Iniesta and Xavi.
    Don't see a single lie here tbh

Thread Information