San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can make guarded threes, tbh.

Did this on the same night, tbh.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is overated because of his white privilege tbh.

criollos only get white privilege from other s... Real 'muricans know they are just another and will be sent back once the president gets his wall built by the Mexicans and America start being great again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

criollos only get white privilege from other s... Real 'muricans know they are just another and will be sent back once the president gets his wall built by the Mexicans and America start being great again.
    Manu is primarily of Italian decent tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it would be nice if he could make open 3's

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu has always been a great clutch closer in the end game. Passes, shots, Fts, defense, he is the best Spur to hve the ball in his hands or out of it for that matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu has always been a great clutch closer in the end game. Passes, shots, Fts, defense, he is the best Spur to hve the ball in his hands or out of it for that matter.
    even at 40!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad day when he finally hangs them up. Still so clutch.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is the but imagine how awesome his legacy if he doesn't nearly singlehandedly kill us in 2013
    Or if he doesn't foul dirk in 2006.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is the but imagine how awesome his legacy if he doesn't nearly singlehandedly kill us in 2013
    Or if he doesn't foul dirk in 2006.

He could’ve never fouled Dirk in 06 if he hadn’t made the game tying three seconds before tbh.

As for 13, 6/23 and 4/12 from our “star” point guard in the closeout games. . Manu had 18 in game 7.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He could’ve never fouled Dirk in 06 if he hadn’t made the game tying three seconds before tbh.

As for 13, 6/23 and 4/12 from our “star” point guard in the closeout games. . Manu had 18 in game 7.
    Hey I don't disagree with either point, but Parker had one of the best games of his career 2013 game 1 meanwhile Manu was overall bad for Manu standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey I don't disagree with either point, but Parker had one of the best games of his career 2013 game 1 meanwhile Manu was overall bad for Manu standards.
    Manu was an over the hill player that, if you look at his stats, performed at pretty much the same level he had been performing on those finals. Tony was the only all-star of that team and the one that was suppossed to carry the team and ended up putting 15 ppg on 40% shooting (even worse than Manu).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu was an over the hill player that, if you look at his stats, performed at pretty much the same level he had been performing on those finals. Tony was the only all-star of that team and the one that was suppossed to carry the team and ended up putting 15 ppg on 40% shooting (even worse than Manu).
    no need to deflect to tony. manu played like outside of game 5. he was also good in game 7 but the bed near the end

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili was obviously past his prime by '12-13, but he wasn't really "over the hill" until '16-'17.

Duncan was not only an All-Star in '12-'13, but 1st team All-NBA and defense and 7th in MVP voting.

Parker was dealing with a grade 1 hamstring strain from game 3 on. Before you inevitably scoff at this, this type of injury is particularly damaging for a small, speed reliant guard, since they're obviously heavily reliant on explosiveness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili was obviously past his prime by '12-13, but he wasn't really "over the hill" until '16-'17.

Duncan was not only an All-Star in '12-'13, but 1st team All-NBA and defense and 7th in MVP voting.

Parker was dealing with a grade 1 hamstring strain from game 3 on. Before you inevitably scoff at this, this type of injury is particularly damaging for a small, speed reliant guard, since they're obviously heavily reliant on explosiveness.
    A lot of guards are out of the league by 35. He was over the hill.

And Tiny Parker gets the injury excuse again. He’s always injured. Remember when he quit on the team during the closeout game against Portland in 2014?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of guards are out of the league by 35. He was over the hill.

And Tiny Parker gets the injury excuse again. He’s always injured. Remember when he quit on the team during the closeout game against Portland in 2014?
    Irrelevant; you take each player on a case by case basis. He wasn't over the hill, but he was dealing with a hamstring strain of his own (second of the season).

It's more reason than excuse. Reality is, at that size injuries are going to have more of an effect . . . yeah, I'm sure he quit on the team when they were on the verge of going back to the WCF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant; you take each player on a case by case basis. He wasn't over the hill, but he was dealing with a hamstring strain of his own (second of the season).

It's more reason than excuse. Reality is, at that size injuries are going to have more of an effect . . . yeah, I'm sure he quit on the team when they were on the verge of going back to the WCF.
    Triggered

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Euro Step needs to be renamed the Manu Step for the man who actually invented it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Euro Step needs to be renamed the Manu Step for the man who actually invented it.
    A lot of racist NBA fans think Manu is from Europe, unfortunately.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still call it the Eurostep, though, as he played in Europe and that is probably the time that he started doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is the best. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Man u came to respect
    The Man u came to watch
    The Man u never want to see retire
    The Manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinder Bologna was a European team. It's also an HEB staple for friendlier versions of deli meat.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still call it the Eurostep, though, as he played in Europe and that is probably the time that he started doing it.

Thread Information