Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty do ented around this board that Argentinians feel Mexicans are the poor and Omega side Of Latinos..I dont share the sentiment and feel Mexicans are amazing people.

But we know that Argentinians in general view Mexicans negatively. If it wasn't A PR Nightmare, Manu wouldn't care.

But think about the fact These Argentinians committed Genocide against Blacks. Killed Millions of them in just 5 years.

Why do Mexicans think Manu loves them because they speak the same language?

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I wanna know is why did Argentina throw a tantrum when visited by the gentlemanly trio of Top Gear a couple years back. move, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the argentinans love enchiladas verdes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I wanna know is why did Argentina throw a tantrum when visited by the gentlemanly trio of Top Gear a couple years back. move, tbh.
    tbh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy to me how no one ever brings the Argentinian Genocidal Structural massacre...They look European So I guess its alright.

These Euro s have killed Billions in the last 800 years. Pathetic race tbh. Mostly killed their own.

But Argentina crime against Blacks should not be ignored. Killed over 10 million in a five year span.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy to me how no one ever brings the Argentinian Genocidal Structural massacre...They look European So I guess its alright.

These Euro s have killed Billions in the last 800 years. Pathetic race tbh. Mostly killed their own.

But Argentina crime against Blacks should not be ignored. Killed over 10 million in a five year span.
    I am not sure if you are being ironic, so I'll just talk some facts, you can google them off you like.
    Argentina never killed a massive amounts of immigrants of any particular nation.

Mexican immigration to Argentina has been very small in general and there were never massive immigration from Mexico to Argentina.

Argentina never had any trouble with black people in our history, on the contrary, in the early 1860 when African tribes where taken by force to American countries Argentina was never a destination because from its foundations Argentina as a state never allowed slavery because of race, so the slavers didn't find a business here.

We did have a ethnic genocide in Argentina but immigrants weren't the victims. During general Roca presidency the Argentinean state systematically killed over 10 million native tribes that populated what today is part of the Argentina territory. This is quite similar of what happened in the USA with the native American tribes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did not read... cliff notes?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did not read... cliff notes?
    more race baiting trolling from apa.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I've always hated every Argie that's ever existed. Dumbass Mexicans rooting for Ginobili and Messi when those two could care less about them and their country. Disgusting. They should go to a YouTube comment section of a Mexico vs Argentina football game so they can see how argies view them..

The love is a one way street.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about argies hating Mexicans, there's one here in this thread already

Seriously i donīt like this thread i find it particulary offensive because i donīt like mexicans.
    They are like the oposite of Argentineans, polite and backstabbing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about argies hating Mexicans, there's one here in this thread already
    Damn..Aren't Mexicans basically Natives Americans that wasn't wiped about by the Genocidal White Christians?

Kinda funny though cause there's so many Mexican Christians..same religion that wiped out the Natives in The north and south of Americas.

I'm fairly positive Manu finds Mexicans rather hilarious tbh. ..Just a bad PR move to do anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn..Aren't Mexicans basically Natives Americans that wasn't wiped about by the Genocidal White Christians?

Kinda funny though cause there's so many Mexican Christians..same religion that wiped out the Natives in The north and south of Americas.

I'm fairly positive Manu finds Mexicans rather hilarious tbh. ..Just a bad PR move to do anything.
    Mexicans hate on their own athletes (Canelo, Chicha, etc) more than they hate Argies or Trump.

Wish they took notes from blacks, who stick together and support each other against white Christian evil. Only a single digit % of blacks voted for trump, where as with Mexicans it was like 25% smh... just stupid.

The sooner they understand Argies, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and every other Latin country hate Mexicans the better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I've always hated every Argie that's ever existed. Dumbass Mexicans rooting for Ginobili and Messi when those two could care less about them and their country. Disgusting. They should go to a YouTube comment section of a Mexico vs Argentina football game so they can see how argies view them..

The love is a one way street.
    You hate Argies because Mexicans are dumbasses? Makes sense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate Argies because Mexicans are dumbasses? Makes sense...
    Ingles Sin Barreras. You should try it.

I hate Argies because they're snakes. Messi banning players from playing for the Argentina national team, avoiding taxes, Ginosebleed using Philly as leverage for more money, Argentina government supporting the Nazis, etc. The sooner Mexican Spurs fans realize Argies hate them the better.

Two-faced big nosed snakes. Isn't KD a fan of Manu? Sums it up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingles Sin Barreras. You should try it.

I hate Argies because they're snakes. Messi banning players from playing for the Argentina national team, avoiding taxes, Ginosebleed using Philly as leverage for more money, Argentina government supporting the Nazis, etc. The sooner Mexican Spurs fans realize Argies hate them the better.

Two-faced big nosed snakes. Isn't KD a fan of Manu? Sums it up.
    So who should Mexicans look up to? Mexican white Christians?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a re ed thread. Genocide in Argentina, Mexico, the US, was the same, perpetrated by European immigrants with support from their European immigrant governments to indigenous peoples just as in Asia, Africa, and the rest of the Americas. Beyond the stupidity of blaming players/fans for crimes committed by their ancestors over a century ago, you do realize there is a Spaniard and a Frenchman on the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

15.5 million black babies have died since 1973 through abortion, and this genocide continues because everyone wants to look the other way.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is OP still having incestous sexual fantasies?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Apalisoc's and TGY's basic position is that:

One nationality of people (Mexicans) should hate on another nationality of people (Argentineans) because the latter are judgmental about non-whites...?

So ummmm they are suggesting we be judgmental and lump all Argentineans together... because allegedly all of them are judgmental about all Mexicans...?

makes sense... let ALL of us be judgmental... got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more race baiting trolling from apa.
    thx tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Apalisoc's and TGY's basic position is that:

One nationality of people (Mexicans) should hate on another nationality of people (Argentineans) because the latter are judgmental about non-whites...?

So ummmm they are suggesting we be judgmental and lump all Argentineans together... because allegedly all of them are judgmental about all Mexicans...?

makes sense... let ALL of us be judgmental... got it.
    Knew you would make an appearance Mexican Ginobili/Messi fan. Did you vote in this past election and may I ask for whom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15.5 million black babies have died since 1973 through abortion, and this genocide continues because everyone wants to look the other way.
    Ginobili (Athiest) is pro-choice

.... . Not even the so-called "pro-life" evil white christians who turn down refugees, plan to remove sick children and elderly from their healthcare, and also let these black babies live in poverty are "pro-life"
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 06-12-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew you would make an appearance Mexican Ginobili/Messi fan. Did you vote in this past election and may I ask for whom?
    Why? So that you can slap some other "label" on me? The most judgmental people are usually the ones that want to force others to believe only as they do.

It's both laughable and scary that you don't see the intrinsic hypocrisy in your own world view...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? So that you can slap some other "label" on me? The most judgmental people are usually the ones that want to force others to believe only as they do.

It's both laughable and scary that you don't see the intrinsic hypocrisy in your own world view...
    accuses TGY of being Judgmental, Claims Manu is the nicest guy in the world because he saw him sign an autograph

brah

Thread Information