Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's been goin' on since Nixon. It just so happens to be our turn.

You'll get another turn. Now, sit the down.
    seriously you are ing boring. delete your account and find a new hobby.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember black man make us all mad.
    Especially when they're dressed to the 9's at the new job---but, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    seriously you are ing boring. delete your account and find a new hobby.
    Make me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and i'll bet that piece of was trending
    Don't try to make up now, 21.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Especially when they're dressed to the 9's at the new job---but, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
    Also sex your womans with big penis and win your super bowls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't try to make up now, 21.
    ?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    NJ Democratic strategist launches #HuntRepublicans and #HuntRepublicanCongressmen

After a shooter in Alexandria left House Majority Whip Steve Scalise in critical condition and wounded four other people, a longtime New Jersey Democratic political strategist responded by introducing the hashtags #HuntRepublicans and #HuntRepublicanCongressmen.

“We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people,” wrote James Devine on Twitter. “Why is it a shock when things turn violent? #HuntRepublicanCongressmen.”

Devine has run for office, consulted for numerous New Jersey campaigns, and worked in the offices of state lawmakers. He’s also a blogger.

In an interview with MyCentralNewJersey.com, Devine said, “If you want to invite a class war, then you have to expect people to fight back at some point.” The Democratic strategist also wrote on Facebook that he had “little sympathy” for Scalise because of his lack of support for gun control.

Several New Jersey Democrats criticized Devine’s comments and said they did not endorse violence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ngressmen.html

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    put'em in the cross hairs!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA always have important news of day. Pizza update next.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve is REALLY messed up, but apparently no nerve damage.

but, you reap as you sow.

Repugs don't care other than the bull piety and concern, and will keep "sowing" for more guns, less and less gun regs, to keep "reaping" those gun industry $Ms.

A politician ed up? Nothing but acceptable collateral damage

Just another case of corporate oligarchy buying politicians to make policy, to the detriment of society.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Repugs don't care other than the bull piety and concern, and will keep "sowing" for more guns, less and less gun regs, to keep "reaping" those gun industry $Ms.

Just another case of corporate oligarchy buying politicians to make policy, to the detriment of society.
    So you're glad he got shot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'll boil this down:::You ain't gettin' the gunsPERIOD

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're glad he got shot?
    I'm totally indifferent, really couldn't give about him.

Why would I care about Scalise and not care about any other American dead from guns to the profit of the gun industry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm totally indifferent, really couldn't give about him.

Why would I care about Scalise and not care about any other American dead from guns to the profit of the gun industry?
    So he got what he deserved?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    resistance shooting. that makes it honorable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he got what he deserved?
    Deserved? not specifically, but he got what the gun industry and their Repug s enabled, for profit.

I doubt Scalise, from red neck "Sportsman Paradise" and KKK sympathizer, has done anything except to the gun industry.

You could look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deserved? not specifically, but he got what the gun industry and their Repug s enabled, for profit.

I doubt Scalise, from red neck "Sportsman Paradise" and KKK sympathizer, has done anything except to the gun industry.

You could look it up.
    So he didn't deserve it, but he deserved it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why a single gunshot to Steve Scalise’s hip can be a life-threatening injury

But even a single penetrating wound to the pelvic region, which is densely packed with blood vessels, organs and other structures, is extremely dangerous,

the rifle shot to the Louisiana congressman's left hip “traveled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding.”

He went into shock and within hours received many units of blood via transfusion and underwent two operations.

Scalise had undergone additional surgery "related to his internal injuries and a broken bone in his leg.

The statement also said further surgery will be required and that Scalise "will be in the hospital for some time."

Such details reflect the complexity of the pelvic area, which is home to the iliac blood vessels that include major arteries branching off the aorta — the main route that carries oxygenated blood to all parts of the body.

Wounds to those vessels, large and small, cause fast, severe blood loss, which can set off a cascade of problems for surgeons trying to save a patient's life.

In fact, 30 percent to 50 percent of injuries to the main iliac vessels result in death

Bullets can ricochet off bone and change direction inside the abdomen, but it's not just the missile itself that causes trauma,

“When you look at the main cause of death in trauma, it’s hemorrhagic shock,” he said.

In other words, rapid blood loss deprives vital organs of oxygen and nourishment and affects the normal balance of bodily systems.

The kidneys can shut down.

Body temperature declines.

The level of acid in the blood rises.

Other systems begin to work poorly.

“The more you bleed, the more blood we give you. The more blood we give you, it affects your ability to clot,”

“There is a shock wave that accompanies that metal fragment,” Bokhari said.

“It makes a track where it cuts through. … Everything above or below it is destroyed.”

That track can be five to 10 times wider than the bullet, he added. High-powered rifles put vastly more energy behind a bullet than handguns do, increasing the damage,

In addition to blood loss, Scalise also suffered injury to “internal organs,” MedStar said, without specifying which ones.

But they could include his intestines, liver and genitourinary structures, any of which may require repair after he is stabilized.

There was no indication of nerve damage in MedStar's statement.

“The bottom line,” Bokhari said, “is that there are a lot of very, very important structures in the pelvis, and they’re all packed very close to one another.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9883c6876c3d

"With a standard 20" barrel, the little .223 Rem. bullet should exit the muzzle at about 3,300 FPS (Feet Per Second)."

... a lot of energy and a shock wave.

AR15s for everybody!

My guess is that Wayne LaPierre, after what he considers a "decent interval", will announce that only if everybody playing and watching baseball was armed, $$$$ for gun industry! (WLaPee makes $5M/year), this banal All-American mass shooting could have been blocked or greatly reduced.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-16-2017 at 03:44 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how come you never answered my question about uranium?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how come you never answered my question about uranium?
    I don't do the troll thing. Do your own research...I'm not going to hold your hand.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLeftist Fascism; insulting hypocrisy, unmatched hatred and bigotry, fake news, crazy conspiracy theorists, terrorism, denial, self-loathing, zero self-awareness.

Taking L's and killing people...sounds per par with the most inept Fascist movement ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure. get to the point.
    So because Spurraider21 wants to live in the US, the US is the best country on Earth? Are there no criteria other than personal preferences?

Now go ahead, slip some solipsisms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its being covered on CNN's website. it's on their front page.

it's being covered there to the same degree that it's being covered on fox news' website. so is fox news also being "typical"?
    Oh stop. It is not being covered. If a Trump supporter shot a democratic congressman at a game like that it would be front and center and you in' know it. Stop playing the goddamn margins you little chicken .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see no issue at all when a radical leftist politician who was friendly with violent Communist regimes in the '80s, lived on a Stalinist kibbutz, honeymooned in the USSR during the Cold War, etc. starts calling for "revolution" and "resistance" in his own country? Nothing strikes you as worrisome about that?
    You're forgetting how this game is played

Thread Information