Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you people have the worst comics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So because Spurraider21 wants to live in the US, the US is the best country on Earth? Are there no criteria other than personal preferences?

Now go ahead, slip some solipsisms.
    what? you have it ass-backwards. its the country i most want to live in BECAUSE it's the best. whether or not its the best is subjective.
    Oh stop. It is not being covered. If a Trump supporter shot a democratic congressman at a game like that it would be front and center and you in' know it. Stop playing the goddamn margins you little chicken .
    prognostication as evidence. moving goalposts as usual, like a chicken . it was on their front page when i replied with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do the troll thing. Do your own research...I'm not going to hold your hand.
    what troll thing? you mentioned how hillary sold 20% of our uranium to russia. i'm calling bull and asking for your interpretation of the uranium one deal.

that's not a troll thing.

you posting memes and running away is a troll thing

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    it probably would be covered more if a trump supporter shot a democrat congressman because that would be a lot more consistent with their pro-shooting-people rhetoric. so no big deal there. bet we'll find out when the dems take back congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what? you have it ass-backwards. its the country i most want to live in BECAUSE it's the best. whether or not its the best is subjective.

prognostication as evidence. moving goalposts as usual, like a chicken . it was on their front page when i replied with that
    I asked you what makes it the best. You've used a tautology by saying it's because you want to live here. Then you said you want to live here because it's the best. I think you misunderstand the concept of "best" in those terms. It's not like food. There are actual statistics and facts to support a statement like that, but if you want to use that version of it, I don't have a problem with it.

It was a side item over there with "you won't believe what happens next" and it was talking about recovery of the victim, nothing at all about the shooter. Nope, that's off limits, like Pop after 2013 and Mitch after Odom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it probably would be covered more if a trump supporter shot a democrat congressman because that would be a lot more consistent with their pro-shooting-people rhetoric. so no big deal there. bet we'll find out when the dems take back congress.
    So when it's expected that should be more newsworthy? Brilliant deduction there genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you what makes it the best. You've used a tautology by saying it's because you want to live here. Then you said you want to live here because it's the best. I think you misunderstand the concept of "best" in those terms. It's not like food. There are actual statistics and facts to support a statement like that, but if you want to use that version of it, I don't have a problem with it.
    then you just missed the entire point of that exchange.

- booboo criticized the US as he does
    - ducks said "which country is better?"

so my point was, even if we stipulate that america IS the best as ducks implies, that doesn't mean we can't strive for improvements. then you pulled us into a tangent by trying to define what "best" means when it was irrelevant to the conversation

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So when it's expected that should be more newsworthy? Brilliant deduction there genius.
    yeah thats a real crazy concept isnt it einstein? thats why murders committed by terrorists get so little attention. because its expected.

idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah thats a real crazy concept isnt it smarty? thats why murders committed by terrorists get so little attention. because its expected.

idiot.
    The term "newsworthy" means it's not a normal occurrence, a concept that must be lost on you, who thinks a normal occurrence is more newsworthy than something no one expected.

Just admit you ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then you just missed the entire point of that exchange.

- booboo criticized the US as he does
    - ducks said "which country is better?"

so my point was, even if we stipulate that america IS the best as ducks implies, that doesn't mean we can't strive for improvements. then you pulled us into a tangent by trying to define what "best" means when it was irrelevant to the conversation
    I asked you what it means. If you can improve it, are you just wanting to live here more or is there an actual, tangible result other than desire to live here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you what it means. If you can improve it, are you just wanting to live here more or is there an actual, tangible result other than desire to live here?
    always improve when possible. i shouldn't need to explain to you why i'd want to improve the place i live.

we're just going down a stupid tangent that i have no intention of continuing

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The term "newsworthy" means it's not a normal occurrence, a concept that must be lost on you, who thinks a normal occurrence is more newsworthy than something no one expected.

Just admit you ed up.
    who the is calling it normal other than you? its more newsworthy if its committed by a trump supporter because trump supports violence against political enemies and guns for everyone.

and why are you arguing anyway? wasnt your argument also that it would be covered more? lol cant even keep up with your own position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always improve when possible. i shouldn't need to explain to you why i'd want to improve the place i live.

we're just going down a stupid tangent that i have no intention of continuing
    Just improve eh?

Can't wait to hire you as a lawyer "your honor, my client is innocent, because he's innocent.. "

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seems to me to be of more importance/newsworthy when the shooter identifies with the party that claims to be in favor of more gun restriction tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seems to me to be of more importance/newsworthy when the shooter identifies with the party that claims to be in favor more gun restriction tbh.
    easier to pull the crazy loner card if hes not acting on implied instruction from his leader. crazy loner = less newsworthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just improve eh?

Can't wait to hire you as a lawyer "your honor, my client is innocent, because he's innocent.. "
    or i could take your approach

me: you could face up to 20, they're offering you 5 years
    client: that's great, can we get it down to 3?
    me: why improve?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    easier to pull the crazy loner card if hes not acting on implied instruction from his leader. crazy loner = less newsworthy
    I get that....but it's a very micro view for a macro issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who the is calling it normal other than you? its more newsworthy if its committed by a trump supporter because trump supports violence against political enemies and guns for everyone.

and why are you arguing anyway? wasnt your argument also that it would be covered more? lol cant even keep up with your own position.
    What else does "consistent with rhetoric" mean if not meeting expectations? You plebes use this hyperbole and paint yourselves into epistemological corners. It's ok, just log off/log on to correct it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or i could take your approach

me: you could face up to 20, they're offering you 5 years
    client: that's great, can we get it down to 3?
    me: why improve?
    Poor analogy because in your example the term "improve" is defined clearly as going from 5 to 3. In your initial use however you did not define what you were improving, only the outcome of liking to live here better. So then a more fitting analogy would be:

You: you could get time in jail
    Client: can we get it lower
    You: We can try for less time

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What else does "consistent with rhetoric" mean if not meeting expectations? You plebes use this hyperbole and paint yourselves into epistemological corners. It's ok, just log off/log on to correct it.
    no I will just refer back to my post where I used the word "more" before "consistent" which adds a level of nuance that you clearly cant follow

its ok, just log in as chucho again and throw around some obscenities, we miss him. hes funnier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no I will just refer back to my post where I used the word "more" before "consistent" which adds a level of nuance that you clearly cant follow

its ok, just log in as chucho again and throw around some obscenities, we miss him. hes funnier.
    So what you meant to say is that it would support CNN's narrative.

Got it. You could have said that originally. That's what I was saying so we agree.

Chucho

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So what you meant to say is that it would support CNN's narrative.

Got it. You could have said that originally. That's what I was saying so we agree.

Chucho
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent debate

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs