Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    americans are oppressed too. have you seen those starbucks christmas cups??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another example of radical gun owner terrorism

people who own guns are the most dangerous people in the world
    Remember that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy. Glad security killed that piece of . And that he couldn't shoot for .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks about Scalise taking one in the hip. I imagine that's going to be a pretty painful recovery, but much better than what it could have been obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a good thing the shooter was a liberal. i'm pretty sure an average conservative would be a much better shot tbh. coulda done a lot more damage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he didn't hit many because of the two officers returning fire, tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    its a good thing the shooter was a liberal. i'm pretty sure an average conservative would be a much better shot tbh. coulda done a lot more damage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why security forces and special agents need AR15s. I realize they look evil, but they are much more surgically effective than handguns. Dude wouldn't have made it onto the field after his initial volley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they ever say what he was shooting? Rand Paul made it sound like he had a semiauto rifle. If you can't land a single kill shot in the infield with a 30 round magazine from just behind home plate you are one terrible shooter. He should have been an honorary Crip with those kind of rifle skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why security forces and special agents need AR15s. I realize they look evil, but they are much more surgically effective than handguns. Dude wouldn't have made it onto the field after his initial volley.
    yeah, i have nothing against law enforcement being well armed/prepared. particularly capitol police

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to get the non-gun (except in video games where you get to respawn) folks to understand the concept of return fire. You can fire at will, take your time, in a crowded theater or school where there are no other guns. As soon as some lead comes back your way, the accuracy on your part goes way way down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they ever say what he was shooting? Rand Paul made it sound like he had a semiauto rifle. If you can't land a single kill shot in the infield with a 30 round magazine from just behind home plate you are one terrible shooter. He should have been an honorary Crip with those kind of rifle skills.
    Or a stormtrooper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or a stormtrooper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to get the non-gun (except in video games where you get to respawn) folks to understand the concept of return fire. You can fire at will, take your time, in a crowded theater or school where there are no other guns. As soon as some lead comes back your way, the accuracy on your part goes way way down.
    He had the first shots and still targets initially. Obviously moving targets, especially ones firing back at you, completely changes .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or a stormtrooper.
    Definitely storm trooper material

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good thing it wasn't fully auto so he didn't have three round burst fire.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    SANDERS STATEMENT!
    I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice this morning is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said. "I am sickened by this de able act. And let me be as clear as I can be, violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms."
    Just four days ago, he was telling his supporters to "step up the resistance."

http://kplr11.com/2017/06/10/bernie-...up-resistance/

Sorry, but his apologies mean nothing anymore. He's spent years spreading conspiracy theories about how "the system is rigged," calling for a "people's revolution," making excuses for a violent Communist regime abroad (i.e. Castro or the Sandinistas), and blaming Trump and the DNC for his own supporters' awful behavior (which he did several times during the primaries). He is one of the biggest contributors to the culture of hate, paranoia and intolerance on the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you have to consider he didn't' want to kill anyone, couldn't bring himself to target center mass. There's a reason he didn't commit suicide.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's a good thing it wasn't fully auto so he didn't have three round burst fire.
    He'd have probably hit less people if it was full auto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just four days ago, he was telling his supporters to "step up the resistance."

http://kplr11.com/2017/06/10/bernie-...up-resistance/

Sorry, but his apologies mean nothing anymore. Bernie can't possibly be ignorant of the message he sends every time he spreads conspiracy theories about how "the system is rigged," calls for a "people's revolution," makes excuses for a violent Communist regime abroad (i.e. Castro or the Sandinistas), or blames Trump and the DNC for his own supporters' awful behavior (which he did several times during the primaries).
    LOL are you really complaining about this after Trump spent a year calling the system rigged at every stop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Higbie said there are "300 million guns on the streets today. You're not going to get rid of all of them, and the only people who's going to be affected by that are good law-abiding citizens. So, you start taking guns away from American people, you are taking away their right to protect themselves, shame on you."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you have to consider he didn't' want to kill anyone, couldn't bring himself to target center mass. There's a reason he didn't commit suicide.
    I don't buy that, if he didn't want to kill Scalise he could have just punched him and tried to run off. Probably just choked once he had to actually pull the trigger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Higbie said there are "300 million guns on the streets today. You're not going to get rid of all of them, and the only people who's going to be affected by that are good law-abiding citizens. So, you start taking guns away from American people, you are taking away their right to protect themselves, shame on you."
    One time I agree with ducks.

Thread Information