Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zoom-in on Conor's suit. This dude

that's a first

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conor only has one chance, forget trying to box, that wll not work. He must overwelm Floyd with punches, haymakers, whatever. He must be well aware of the fact he can't win once this goes beyond two rounds, so go for it early on and make it more of a fight than a boxing match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conor only has one chance, forget trying to box, that wll not work. He must overwelm Floyd with punches, haymakers, whatever. He must be well aware of the fact he can't win once this goes beyond two rounds, so go for it early on and make it more of a fight than a boxing match.
    This geezer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might work if Connor was a LHW, Avante. His best chance is giving him a body shot like Hopkins gave Oscar, something hard and lucky - Floyd's chin is too solid if Maidana and Mosley couldn't do it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Interesting, never thought Money has IRS problems. So he's basically fighting for free?

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hardcore boxing fans are soooo cringey, tbh. They're so pissed at this fight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the pressers and build up for the fight will be entertaining I suppose.

Watching McGregor wiff on punch after punch for however many rounds this goes will be boring as .

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    hardcore boxing fans are soooo cringey, tbh. They're so pissed at this fight
    We are. Thurman. Kell Brook, Errol Spence are available. Heck, I'd take Joe Horn and Mayweather over this circus, smh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember your stupidity when it goes just like I said it would.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might work if Connor was a LHW, Avante. His best chance is giving him a body shot like Hopkins gave Oscar, something hard and lucky - Floyd's chin is too solid if Maidana and Mosley couldn't do it.
    I wasn't talking boxing, I was talking fighting and that would include body shots.

There is no way in Conner stands a chance boxing, his camp knows this. His only shot is just throw punches and hope for the best. A brawl.....is the only chance Conner has.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking boxing, I was talking fighting and that would include body shots.

There is no way in Conner stands a chance boxing, his camp knows this. His only shot is just throw punches and hope for the best. A brawl.....is the only chance Conner has.
    Sounds like Mayweather vs Cotto, then

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Floyd knocks him out there's gonna be a lotttttt of riots goin down beware if you live in a 90%+ white state

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Floyd said he's not the same fighter he was 5 years ago, but the fact that he said it makes me think that he knows he hasn't fallen off at all.

Btw if you think this fight is doing anything less than 4m buys you're out of your mind. McGregor is a greater star than Pacquiao and he's got all of Ireland paying the $99.95.
    Last edited by AlexJones; 07-12-2017 at 02:45 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Floyd knocks him out there's gonna be a lotttttt of riots goin down beware if you live in a 90%+ white state
    I don't understand why poc think this fight is about race, Tbh. Floyd is popular with white people, probably has more white fans than Connor

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    lol mayweather not caring if it's in a ring or octagon

I'll just bet he doesn't

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Iron Mike wouldn't let nobody talk about him like this:

The funny part is Money's gut instinct probably is to go kick his ass, but then he remembered...this is a damn MMA fighter. So he shut the up like a lil betch. I might have to buy the fight just for this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! How many Pesos does it cost?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Iron Mike wouldn't let nobody talk about him like this:

The funny part is Money's gut instinct probably is to go kick his ass, but then he remembered...this is a damn MMA fighter. So he shut the up like a lil betch. I might have to buy the fight just for this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! How many Pesos does it cost?
    Let's not forget what happened to your boy Canelo, Oswaldo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's not forget what happened to your boy Canelo, Oswaldo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahahhahah McGregor outclassed him! hahahahah the king of trash talk now.

"he has 50 strippers on his payroll, what the f**k is this" hhahahaha

"don't I look good? this guy is dressed like a 12 year old break dancer , dress your f**ken age and why the are you carrying a school bag, you can't even read" hhahahahahah ahahahahahahahah daaaaaamn he went hard on floyd, he destroyed his entire crew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Floyd is just an amateur trash talker, embarrassing. I think even Kovalev can talk better than him.

Conor totally shook him, "youre a punk, your a " that's call he can say.

Thread Information