Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boxing is all hands. It's a man's sport. Mcgregor stand no chance when he isn't allowed to kick and pull hair like a woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a about "real world applicaiton" in sports? Just people who say "lol this dude who knows mma will kill ur boxer"

It's about preference, boxing is a refined sport with a clear set of rules and MMA is more chaotic with more of a relaxed set of rules. Some people prefer just an hour of straight up striking, others like to watch striking, wrestling, whatever is legal goes kind of thing.
    Well, this sport is about fighting. Don't you care about the actual effectiveness of the fighting? MMA includes boxing, plus a bunch of other forms of fighting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this sport is about fighting. Don't you care about the actual effectiveness of the fighting? MMA includes boxing, plus a bunch of other forms of fighting.
    No, mmgay is about one man dry humping another man for 15 minutes. Which is why they get peanuts and real fighters aka boxers get paid way more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boxing in MMA is pretty shallow, just like every other form of fighting they use. If you appreciate boxing, you won't get your fix from even the best examples MMA has to offer like Jones vs gustafsson. The cancer that is olympic boxing is even better than that

I don't really think it matters for many how applicable the fighting is outside the ring either, maybe that's a reason for choosing to learn some MMA instead of boxing, but not to watch one or the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boxing is all hands. It's a man's sport. Mcgregor stand no chance when he isn't allowed to kick and pull hair like a woman.
    Dude, seriously shut up. McGregor would slap Mayweather around in an octagon. Be realistic, seriously.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah. No rules, all out brawl. You think GSP and Conor would win against a good brawler?
    Jesus Christ...just YouTube what former UFC fighter Roger Huerta 5'8 170lbs did to a 6'3 black dude 200 lbs in under 20 seconds for hitting a girl outside a club. He knocked him the f out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude, seriously shut up. McGregor would slap Mayweather around in an octagon. Be realistic, seriously.
    mcgregor would honestly kill floyd lol. Floyd is a technical fighter that knows the boximg system to a T, but against any pro UFC fighter, he gonna get wrecked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mcgregor would honestly kill floyd lol. Floyd is a technical fighter that knows the boximg system to a T, but against any pro UFC fighter, he gonna get wrecked
    Obviously! But some z get too sensitive.

Imagine Floyd doing the philly s defense in MMA, he would get his kidney kicked in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously! But some z get too sensitive.
    On both sides. Two different sports. McGregor doesn't stand a chance against a technical boxer like Floyd. The reverse would also be true if they were fighting using MMA rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boxing in MMA is pretty shallow, just like every other form of fighting they use. If you appreciate boxing, you won't get your fix from even the best examples MMA has to offer like Jones vs gustafsson. The cancer that is olympic boxing is even better than that
    All fighting disciplines (wrestling, boxing, jiu jitsu, etc) have been pretty watered down over the years to fit one uniform MMA rule set. You can go back and watch the early UFC events to get an idea how different disciplines actually stacked up. But even then it was mostly the Gracie family showcasing their product and how superior they thought it was. Still fun seeing a sumo wrestler get his teeth kicked out though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm always amused when you have dumbasses like Mitch and unleashbaynes who pretend they know about mma and then say incredibly dumb exposing just how little they know.

Lol at the ing idiot thinking a barroom brawler beats an mma fighter. Jesus Christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem Heat where are you at on this?
    Easy money or?:

Unless May secretly bets on himself to lose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm always amused when you have dumbasses like Mitch and unleashbaynes who pretend they know about mma and then say incredibly dumb exposing just how little they know.

Lol at the ing idiot thinking a barroom brawler beats an mma fighter. Jesus Christ
    Bro you're ing illiterate if you think that's anywhere close to what I said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A dude worth half a billion or more needing to have stacks of cash around him to illustrate to other blacks that he's successful, because the credit line doesn't make any sense.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they share and travel on the same private jet between these promotions. Its all just an act lol
    No it's not, if you can't see the real dislike there, why?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have worked out with guys who bounced on the weekends. These guys could walk rigt thru Mayweather and MacGregor, they are simply too small. A big powerful guy who stays in shape could more than hold his own vs anyone, MMA fighters included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have worked out with guys who bounced on the weekends. These guys could walk rigt thru Mayweather and MacGregor, they are simply too small. A big powerful guy who stays in shape could more than hold his own vs anyone, MMA fighters included.
    Tell that to Dan Severn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to Dan Severn.
    Who is that guy and what is the story?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is that guy and what is the story?
    Big ass 260 lb wrestler that got choked out by the 175 lb Royce Gracie at UFC 4 back when there were no rules, weight classes, or rounds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    McGregor probably wouldn't be fighting this dude on the streets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McGregor probably wouldn't be fighting this dude on the streets

WTF??? Dude can just grab McGregor and throw him through the wall whenever he felt like it. Looks like a bear vs a hamster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF??? Dude can just grab McGregor and throw him through the wall whenever he felt like it. Looks like a bear vs a hamster.
    I'm not sure that you understand the size difference between real bears and real hamsters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn there's a lot of stupid mother ers on this thread? Lol at mma fighters can't beat local bar brawlers. Lol at Alex Jones. Appropriate username for a cuck poster

Thread Information