faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    No, I'm not like that white pants guy who got a picture with Dalembert at the club. I don't give two s about meeting pro athletes other than superstar icons like Lebron, Curry, Durant, etc

but I'm swinging through Dallas for vacation and I was working out at a local gym. Lo and behold, I see some weird mother er in a hoodie walking around looking pissed off. The only reason he got my attention was because he was acting extra "nig"-ish so I look at him and lo and behold, it's the woman beater in the flesh. Other than a few guys staring at him as he walked by, there was hardly any fanfare and I only noticed him because I kinda liked him when he was playing for the Cowjews.

It got me thinking though.... has anybody fallen out of the limelight faster than this guy? He was an all-pro player only three years ago and now he's reduced to going unnoticed at some gym working out with fellow nobodies like BUMP. Guys like OJ Simpson and Tiger Woods fell out of favor very quickly but atleast guys would crap their pants (I would) if they were to be in the same vicinity as them

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If not for sports most these guys would end up like the gang they ran with. Low paying jobs, hassling the hoes, kids all over the place they don't support. Most have never read a book and can't talk about anything and if they did try it's....ya know man. While I know a lot of black guys there isn't any of them I'd want to be stuck on a long bus ride with.

But.....they sure can run.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    His efforts in the swamp on det faithful day against God's only begotten son won't soon be forgotten tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If not for sports most these guys would end up like the gang they ran with. Low paying jobs, hassling the hoes, kids all over the place they don't support. Most have never read a book and can't talk about anything and if they did try it's....ya know man. While I know a lot of black guys there isn't any of them I'd want to be stuck on a long bus ride with.

But.....they sure can run.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    His efforts in the swamp on det faithful day against God's only begotten son won't soon be forgotten tbh
    huh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    he's talking about this game. Man that 2008 Florida team was nasty, too. IMO one of the best ever

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=282710057

But anyway, it's funny because Greg Hardy was a first round talent but I know he fell to the 6th/7th round due to a combination of injuries and rumors of fights breaking out/cops being called to his apartments frequently, being a bad teammate, showing up late to meetings, etc.

so basically nothing changed when he went to the pros

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he's talking about this game. Man that 2008 Florida team was nasty, too. IMO one of the best ever

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=282710057

But anyway, it's funny because Greg Hardy was a first round talent but I know he fell to the 6th/7th round due to a combination of injuries and rumors of fights breaking out/cops being called to his apartments frequently, being a bad teammate, showing up late to meetings, etc.

so basically nothing changed when he went to the pros
    He was considered a very late first to more-likely second round talent. In terms of football, his weight (really big for a 4-3 DE, couldn't be a 3-4 OLB... most likely a 4-3 DE/DT hybrid), speed, and effort were in question. That's before you get to the off the field stuff.

Thread Information