CA River Plate
    Post Count
    taxes tbh, I'd do the same
    Too bad the only s who are caught for tax evading are the Germans smh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Too bad the only s who are caught for tax evading are the Germans smh
    tbh our tax system is impossible to follow, there are so many rules that no matter what you do you're breaking the law rules with rules with subrules with future rules with federal rules with land-only rules cue in 50 word terms

tbh they should just name it the "is this really a word??" compe ion and be done with it

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Armed customs officers board Cristiano Ronaldo's yacht off of Ibiza

rmed customs officers are reported to have boarded Cristiano Ronaldo's holiday yacht as part of an inspection.

The Real Madrid star is said to have been stopped at high sea after leaving a restaurant on the paradise island of Formentera near Ibiza.

Ronaldo, 32, was reportedly on the yacht with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and friends and family when the officials approached the vessel on a large boat.

The inspection is believed to have formed part of routine checks performed on vessels in the area, related to the paperwork on board to make sure the correct taxes have been paid.

The Customs agents are understood to have left after discovering everything on board Cristiano's yacht, named as AYa London, was in order.

Spanish Tax Agency officials are not expected to make any official comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cht-Ibiza.html

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    from maldini/maradonna/baresi/zidane/figo/totti/nesta/cannavaro/baggio/ronaldo/shevenko/seedorf/davids/matthaus/cantona/laudrup/nedved to this lot of wankers these days in just 20 years ... real talk sons the 24/7 social media killed alphaness in both nba and football. I swear to god look at the ing teams and players of the 90s/early 00s and compare that to today. All we got to talk about is who'll win the UCL/NBA between 3 teams and who is better at tax evasion/flopping and plays on the more stacked team.

I'm tired of this pussy win now or tank/get paid mentality.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Armed customs officers board Cristiano Ronaldo's yacht off of Ibiza

rmed customs officers are reported to have boarded Cristiano Ronaldo's holiday yacht as part of an inspection.

The Real Madrid star is said to have been stopped at high sea after leaving a restaurant on the paradise island of Formentera near Ibiza.

Ronaldo, 32, was reportedly on the yacht with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and friends and family when the officials approached the vessel on a large boat.

The inspection is believed to have formed part of routine checks performed on vessels in the area, related to the paperwork on board to make sure the correct taxes have been paid.

The Customs agents are understood to have left after discovering everything on board Cristiano's yacht, named as AYa London, was in order.

Spanish Tax Agency officials are not expected to make any official comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cht-Ibiza.html
    Gay orgy tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    from maldini/maradonna/baresi/zidane/figo/totti/nesta/cannavaro/baggio/ronaldo/shevenko/seedorf/davids/matthaus/cantona/laudrup/nedved to this lot of wankers these days in just 20 years ... real talk sons the 24/7 social media killed alphaness in both nba and football. I swear to god look at the ing teams and players of the 90s/early 00s and compare that to today. All we got to talk about is who'll win the UCL/NBA between 3 teams and who is better at tax evasion/flopping and plays on the more stacked team.

I'm tired of this pussy win now or tank/get paid mentality.
    It's funny because on one hand I think social media has hurt the " you" rivalries we see in sports (at least in the NBA) because it allows for players to be much closer/friendlier with each other so it's harder to build bad blood and have an "us vs. them" mentality. On the flipside, imagine if social media was as big in the 90's as it was now No way would MJ's shady off court stuff (the womanizing, gambling, punching teammates) be swept under the rug as much as it was during the 90's.

, Durant personally responds to most of his twitter trolls like a , and Aldridge had to delete his social media accounts altogether because they were hurting his feelings

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's funny because on one hand I think social media has hurt the " you" rivalries we see in sports (at least in the NBA) because it allows for players to be much closer/friendlier with each other so it's harder to build bad blood and have an "us vs. them" mentality. On the flipside, imagine if social media was as big in the 90's as it was now No way would MJ's shady off court stuff (the womanizing, gambling, punching teammates) be swept under the rug as much as it was during the 90's.

, Durant personally responds to most of his twitter trolls like a , and Aldridge had to delete his social media accounts altogether because they were hurting his feelings
    dad killer with social media

Thread Information