Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Warriors didn't have the rights to get a McCaw or Bell. They went above and beyond and got them, they are dedicated to whatever it takes.

Spurs go above and beyond, from a Double Whatburger to a Sweet & y Bacon Burger.

Still good.

Not the same though.

They spent a load of money for jack so far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everyone trading except the Spurs, who were supposed to trade LMA and Green and get into the top 10 in the draft???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PJ Dozier could look good at #59 for the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Warriors didn't have the rights to get a McCaw or Bell. They went above and beyond and got them, they are dedicated to whatever it takes.

Spurs go above and beyond, from a Double Whatburger to a Sweet & y Bacon Burger.

Still good.

Not the same though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not racist, relax

If I want an accountant, I'll get a white man..this is basketball in 2017, if you get a white player, he better be European..
    SVG gave this big spiel about Americans lacking the fundamentals of their European counterparts so their pick is intriguing. The Kennard guy looks like he has good footwork & jumper but holy , white Americans now, Id be so apprehensive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get a ing hold of yourself. McCaw and Bell have done nothing more than Anderson or Murray have. For 's sake.

McCaw was a rotation player for a Finals and was a key player in Game 5 with timely baskets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “To become a professional, there’s a certain maturity level that comes with that,” Spurs assistant general manager Brian Wright said. “With older guys, guys that have been through it and have had to work their way through it, I think they come in with a different level of maturity and understanding of what it takes to be a pro.”
    http://www.independentmail.com/story...urs/413006001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

McCaw was a rotation player for a Finals and was a key player in Game 5 with timely baskets
    Sure, he averaged 2 points on 27% shooting in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, he averaged 2 points on 27% shooting in the finals.
    Yea MCCaw, wbhile surrounded by two generational talents and two other stars in a veteran team that has been to the finals 3 seasons in a row and ended up winning the championship this season.

Murray and Anderson were playing with a disgruntled and shrinking violet Aldridge who played worse than them... so in reality in a starless team in the WCF against a fully stacked GSW. Cir stances were very different and I like MCCaw, but Dijon and Anderson were not playing in equal terms as him and were better given cir stances.

Thread Information