My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Tue, Nov 7, 2017 Venue TV

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those 4s 5s and 6s in the W/L column, are we seeing a semblance of parity at last?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wesley Johnson is taking a dump all over the Spurs. Too bad Austin Rivers is getting enough minutes to ensure that we don't win this game.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Dwyane Wade is still a special shotblocker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley Johnson is taking a dump all over the Spurs. Too bad Austin Rivers is getting enough minutes to ensure that we don't win this game.
    Austin Rivers is ing us like always son. Why does he always get it hard for us? Any idea?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Austin Rivers is ing us like always son. Why does he always get it hard for us? Any idea?
    Just wait. He'll play some matador defense down the stretch, maybe choke a few free throws, and lose us the game.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    AD & Boogie doing it big tonight. Nice to be 6-5 before Rondo debuts in a couple weeks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wizards

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jahlil Okafor is straight trash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

CP0, like his buddy Kobe, already looking for the next generational big man to carry him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingod clutching it up on the Garden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Even when Austin's making his shots, his game is unwatchable. Just like his dad's "coaching," he's a throwback to all the worst aspects of yesterday's NBA.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even when Austin's making his shots, his game is unwatchable. Just like his dad's "coaching," he's a throwback to all the worst aspects of yesterday's NBA.
    That turd is yours son, don't try to move it to our side of the line

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That turd is yours son, don't try to move it to our side of the line
    He may be a 2010s player, but his jab steps, ballhogging and chucking are straight out of the '90s

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    God, the nepotism gets more shameless by the game. We've done nothing but showcase Austin Rivers heroball this entire second half, and the scoreboard says it all. Pathetic.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I knew the Clippers early success was a fluke. I still have the team missing the playoffs, sadly. Griffin also tapped the Kardashian curse, so yeah, I expect him to miss a good chunk of the regular season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Doncic will look good in a Clipper uniform, tbh. Hopefully Doc will finally be fired this offseason and we can bring in a real coach to develop him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the Clippers early success was a fluke. I still have the team missing the playoffs, sadly. Griffin also tapped the Kardashian curse, so yeah, I expect him to miss a good chunk of the regular season.
    Doncic will look good in a Clipper uniform, tbh. Hopefully Doc will finally be fired this offseason and we can bring in a real coach to develop him.
    You need your Point God back, tbh. When is he returning?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I have faith in West. He needs to blow this team up, with Griffin being the obvious exception. The whole dynamic is not going to work. Griffin has a few years left at this level, if Jerry can somehow lure Lebron to the Clippers, OMG.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You need your Point God back, tbh. When is he returning?
    January '18.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I have faith in West. He needs to blow this team up, with Griffin being the obvious exception. The whole dynamic is not going to work. Griffin has a few years left at this level, if Jerry can somehow lure Lebron to the Clippers, OMG.
    I don't think the roster is totally unsalvagable. There's actually quite a bit of talent on this team. It's just impossible to win very many games with Doc's "coaching" and Austin getting showcased for 30+ minutes a game like he's a superstar. Since Ballmer seems to be okay with wasting another season on Doc and Austin's nepotism, at least we'll get a nice lottery pick out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder have entered "this experiment-might-be-doomed" territory..While George hasn't looked great, the Melo acquisition was probably the overkill..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    losing to the ty Kings ..

Lol at anyone having this team as 3rd seed in the West..They have no bench and their Big 3 is composed of star players of ball-hoggers variety..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder have entered "this experiment-might-be-doomed" territory..While George hasn't looked great, the Melo acquisition was probably the overkill..
    They aren't the problem.

Westbrook is. He infects every single player who comes to OKC, especially if they're scorers.

I was mocked in the past on ST for saying no team will ever win a le with Russ as a top 3 player. He's the biggest me-first player since Kobe and maybe even moreso.

Dipo last year with OKC:
    15.9/4.3/2.6 in 33.2 mpg on splits of .442/.361/.753
    Dipo this year with the Pacers:
    23.8/4.3/3.8 in 32.5 mpg on splits of .480/.446/.860

And the refrain last year in OKC was that they had no other scorers to help shoulder the burden from Russ.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD & Boogie doing it big tonight. Nice to be 6-5 before Rondo debuts in a couple weeks.
    They won't get to savor that over-.500 feeling for long, Rondo will see to it.

Thread Information