Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante changing his schtick because he's tired of people calling him out on the fact that it isn't okay for sailers to fuck 12-year-old Filipino girls even if they "work" in a bar.

Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Never been there but my older brother has, he's the navy guy in the family. Got my stuff from him.

I just saw how many dumbasses posted here so I thought you guys would eat the bullshit up, and...yep, ya did.
    This new stage of your meltdown is almost as embarrassing as xmas' "Troll God" schtick.

Fuck Steve Harvey Earl Sweatshirt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Try a 32 year old guy who gets a kick poking fun at idiots like you.
    Yo dawg you went around trollin about being a 60 year old pedophile? That's fucked up, nigga. Real talk, it would be less pathetic if you really are a fat old pedo.

Fuck Steve Harvey Earl Sweatshirt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Never been there but my older brother has, he's the navy guy in the family. Got my stuff from him.

I just saw how many dumbasses posted here so I thought you guys would eat the bullshit up, and...yep, ya did.
    So your brother rapes 12 year olds?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    bad football picks? my son mason

raping children overseas? my brother

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rapes little girls in Olongapo, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is just too damn easy, this losers will jump on anything, hahahha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing is this....

It doesn't matter who Avante is or isn't, it really isn't important. To watch you dummies get all stupid over Avante, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually a little black guy who was the lead singer in the country band...Pecos Billy and His Buckaroos. Yep, I was Pecos Billy.

I did run track in HS was a 53 second 400m cat, and also played volleyball. Damn that net is high.

Avid reader, my fav author being Spider Robinson.

I'm 26 and up until about a week ago was a cherry boy, her name was Monica. Nig boned woman, loved that gold tooth.

Nietzsche

Thread Information