Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    Never been there but my older brother has, he's the navy guy in the family. Got my stuff from him.
    I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rapes little girls in Olongapo, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is just too damn easy, these losers will jump on anything, hahahha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing is this....

It doesn't matter who Avante is or isn't, it really isn't important. To watch you dummies get all stupid over Avante, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually a little black guy who was the lead singer in the country band...Pecos Billy and His Buckaroos. Yep, I was Pecos Billy.

I did run track in HS was a 53 second 400m cat, and also played volleyball. Damn that net is high.

Avid reader, my fav author being Spider Robinson.

I'm 26 and up until about a week ago was a cherry boy, her name was Monica. Big boned woman, loved that gold tooth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rapes little girls in Olongapo, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.
    Somehow it's just not working little man, ok? I just don't see the danger, and ....fear.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has that silly ever actually worked?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little people, ya make way too big a deal out of silly so I with ya, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Avante try very hard. Very sad.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante try very hard. Very sad.
    In case ya haven't noticed shorty, I don't try at all. And here ya come, , look at you, what do you do here besides Avante?

Start a thread half pint, do something besides Avante, ok?

My thing is to isolate the idiots then laugh at them, as ya can see, yep, a master.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    All I notice is Avante beg for people to like him.

Keep changing story until someone like.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All I notice is Avante beg for people to like him.

Keep changing story until someone like.
    Dude, nobody here cares about ....do you like me..ok idiot? This place is a bunch of immature little punks saying in hiding they'd never say otherwise, ok? I toss out then laugh my ass off at the jerks, ok?

Do you ever answer a question? Why is Avante all you do here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Say to my face. You hiding.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Say to my face. You hiding.
    I'll try again....

Dude, how come all you do here is Avante, well? Answer the ing question....ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You not saying to my face. Only hide.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You not saying to my face. Only hide.
    Here are your options re .

1.you answer my question and we can talk.
    2.you ignore my question one more time and you will be dead to me, got it? You will no longer exist , ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You hide.

I exist.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You hide.

I exist.
    This is what will now happen.

You will follow me around like some other losers here trying to get my attention but it won't come. This is the last time we ever talk. You wil now come back with more stupidity......watch.

R.I.P

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    This happen before. Story will change again.

R.I.P. next relative you throw under bus.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All you reading this, is Avante a master at this or what? That dummy too damn stupid to even see it.

I should be ashame of myself for messing with the dummies here.....nay~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Avante just paid me attention.

Will do again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    Yeah American's are racist as . Thank god I live in California where everyone is just super chill. I went to Florida to go checkout Orlando/Disney World/Universal Studios with my wife and every white guy I came across paths with would just give me the dirtiest look. Which makes me feel everything in between California to the Eastern Coast (NY Area) is the same if not much worse.
    Last edited by E20; 06-28-2017 at 01:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    This new version of avante is even sadder than he was previously

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    - Mosgue shooting in Canada
    - 17 year old Muslim killed by Neo Nazi in US yesterday without a single news coverage
    - Two Citizens killed because they were protecting a Muslim from a White Racist Terrorist.
    - White nationalist Racist terrorist purposuley going to new York to kill Blacks.
    - Black Kids getting shot by police

Seriously, if you're a Minority or a Muslim or worse both...watch your surroundings. You're living in an 80% CAC land. Many of them harbour racist blood some just hide it.
    Little fella, I promise you, I would never shoot you. You aren't worth wasting a bullet on.

Oh, and while I do not condone violence, maybe if the Muslim community would police themselves better, this stuff wouldn't happen. I understand that most of the Muslim community is innocent, but they are all cowardly es, just like my Christian brethren. Instead of standing strong for the goodness, morality, and humanity, both sects just sit around twiddling their thumbs, while a minute portion of society runs around like a bunch of violent, mindless, assholes. I guarantee if the Muslim community would stand up and unite against radical Islamic terror, it would end faster than a New York Minute.

Why no mention of black Christian churches being burned, torched, and vandalized here in America? Why no mention of Catholic churches being vandalized by Atheists and far left extremists? Why no mention of the thousands of blacks shot everyday in cities like Chicago by other blacks?

Stop trying to start a race war you ignorant, racist, liberal heathen. Now run along and find your safe space, cuddle with your safety plush, skip a day of work or school, and basically be the little whiny you come across as on a post by post basis.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This new version of avante is even sadder than he was previously
    Sad is watching you do nothing here but see who you can bug, grow the up loser, ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Little fella, I promise you, I would never shoot you. You aren't worth wasting a bullet on.

Oh, and while I do not condone violence, maybe if the Muslim community would police themselves better, this stuff wouldn't happen. I understand that most of the Muslim community is innocent, but they are all cowardly es, just like my Christian brethren. Instead of standing strong for the goodness, morality, and humanity, both sects just sit around twiddling their thumbs, while a minute portion of society runs around like a bunch of violent, mindless, assholes. I guarantee if the Muslim community would stand up and unite against radical Islamic terror, it would end faster than a New York Minute.

Why no mention of black Christian churches being burned, torched, and vandalized here in America? Why no mention of Catholic churches being vandalized by Atheists and far left extremists? Why no mention of the thousands of blacks shot everyday in cities like Chicago by other blacks?

Stop trying to start a race war you ignorant, racist, liberal heathen. Now run along and find your safe space, cuddle with your safety plush, skip a day of work or school, and basically be the little whiny you come across as on a post by post basis.
    what courses of action should muslims in america take to better police themselves?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    what courses of action should muslims in america take to better police themselves?
    unite together in peace, call out those who use violence in the name of their religion and condemn them. join hand and hand with the Christians and Jews to show a unified front against all acts of terror, be it from Muslims, Christians, Jews, or whoever. If they know of any conspiring or acting terrorists, turn them over to the authorities.

Just like when you have a community rocked by a violent gang. The gang thrives because no one stands up to confront it. But once the neighborhood unites and stands tall, the power of the gang starts to decrease. The more it decreases, the strong the community gets until the gang is pretty much neutered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    unite together in peace, call out those who use violence in the name of their religion and condemn them. join hand and hand with the Christians and Jews to show a unified front against all acts of terror, be it from Muslims, Christians, Jews, or whoever. If they know of any conspiring or acting terrorists, turn them over to the authorities.

Just like when you have a community rocked by a violent gang. The gang thrives because no one stands up to confront it. But once the neighborhood unites and stands tall, the power of the gang starts to decrease. The more it decreases, the strong the community gets until the gang is pretty much neutered.
    you mean like how muslims in the community had reported omar mateen (orlando shooter) to the FBI? or how the manchester suicide bomber was banned from his mosque and reported to the authorities by his community? or how imams in europe refuse to give the dead attackers proper burials to ensure they wont see paradise?

at some point it becomes trivial to hold the group responsible for the acts of individuals

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All anyone has to do is read the Koran, it's all there. A good/rea lMuslim is very serious about converting everryone to Islam, that is the message. And if they won't play along ya kill them. It's all there in the Koran.

So yes it is the group because killing off the non believers ....IS....Islam, nothing radical at all. So for anyone to belong to something like this how do we..........oh no not that one?

Thread Information