Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    - Mosgue shooting in Canada
    - 17 year old Muslim killed by Neo Nazi in US yesterday without a single news coverage
    - Two Citizens killed because they were protecting a Muslim from a White Racist Terrorist.
    - White nationalist Racist terrorist purposuley going to new York to kill Blacks.
    - Black Kids getting shot by police

Seriously, if you're a Minority or a Muslim or worse both...watch your surroundings. You're living in an 80% CAC land. Many of them harbour racist blood some just hide it.
    Last edited by apalisoc_9; 06-18-2017 at 09:31 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'll just bet you do.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Right there next to "Black Music in America" and Ellisons "Invisible Man" sets my Koran.

I'm going to open it up to just some random page, yep, no cherry picking, and I gurantee there will be some mention of something violent, punish, here goes...............

page 251

"We shall make them taste a painful punishment"

"boiling water will be poured down on their heads"

"Taste the punishment of "

Are you kidding me?

Ok, let's try another page....

page 363

"we might make them taste the torment of humiliation in the life of this world"

"shall be gathered together and driven into the fire"

I could go on and on, what the is with this ? No wonder those freaks act like they do, they are just doing what good Muslims do, that is....kill.

And people are getting tired of it. I think it's time to wipe Islam off the face of the earth.

As far as blacks go....

Until black men stop bailing out on their kids we are going to have problems. What is with that anyway, it's like 70%....70%...of black kids are born with unwed mothers. So what happens to Willie at around 13, yep, mom can't handle him anymore so here come the streets. No man to...."sit you ass down son, you ain't going anywhere".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Right there next to "Black Music in America" and Ellisons "Invisible Man" sets my Koran.

I'm going to open it up to just some random page, yep, no cherry picking, and I gurantee there will be some mention of something violent, punish, here goes...............

page 251

"boiling water will be poured down on their heads"

"Taste the punishment of "

Are you kidding me?

Ok, let's try another page....

page 363

"we might make them taste the torment of humiliation in the life of this world"

"shall be gathered together and driven into the fire"

I could go on and on, what the is with this ? No wonder those freaks act like they do, they are just doing what good Muslims do, that is....kill.

And people are getting tired of it. I think it's time to wipe Isalm off the face of the earth.

As far as blacks go....

Until black men stop bailing out on their kids we are going to have problems. What is with that anyway, it's like 70%....70%...of black kids are born with unwed mothers. So what happens to Willie at around 13, yep, mom can;t handle him anymore so here come the streets. No mn to...."sit you ass down son, you ain;t going anywhere".
    Avante

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm going to open it up to just some random page, yep, no cherry picking

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is going to shoot me.

I am legit worried just being a spurs talk Member. Who knows what this pedo loser has in his arsenal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go cherry pick the bibble...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you own a Koran, go ahead you try it. You will have two pages staring at you. On one of those pages you will come across something about violence of some kind............you disagree?

Give me a page number, and lets see what happens.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-18-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is going to shoot me.

I am legit worried just being a spurs talk Member. Who knows what this pedo loser has in his arsenal.
    I'm not the idiot too stupid to get what Avante's stance on that sick ass pedo bull is. What ya can't read asshole? Why ignore how I feel about that sick ? Dude, you might be some sick ass pedo, I'm not..ok?

And, I make more $$$$ than you do, ok loser?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-18-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go cherry pick the bibble...
    Go ahead and open up any Bible, then a Koran and compare. A totlly different deal, but you're too damn stupid to know this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    [[[page 251

"boiling water will be poured down on their heads"]]]

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    [[[page 251

"boiling water will be poured down on their heads"]]]
    Let's try one more, ok page.....271

"we have prepared a blazing fire"

"when they are into a narrow space, chained together, they will plead for death"

What the ? And I'm only halfway down the page.

Let me read on....

"whoever of you who has created evil (not buying into this silly bull ) will be caused by US to taste great suffering"

Mohammad was a murderous tryrant and a killer and he is their hero, so...............................

All we see in this joke called te Koran is....let's punish everyone who has a mind of their own and won;t buy into my .....that's it. Some think Mohammad was bipolar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered,he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

this is some sick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over then, bring them here and slay them in front of me

barbaric

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over then, bring them here and slay them in front of me

barbaric
    The HUGE difference is Christians get the fact all that stuff was for another world, another time, while the Muslims think all that...KILL...BURN...CHOP....PINISH...still applies today.

And, there is something about...PUNISH...on just about every page of a Koran.

That was cute however, haha~~~ Kind of like my Bet Thread, it just didn't go the way ya expected, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The HUGE difference is Christians get the fact all that stuff was for another world, another time, while the Muslims think all that...KILL...BURN...CHOP....PINISH...still applies today.

And, there is something about...PUNISH...on just about every page of a Koran.

That was cute however, haha~~~ Kind of like my Bet Thread, it just didn't go the way ya expected, ha~~~~~~~~~~
    yep. and thats why i said fundamentalism is outdated.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yep. and thats why i said fundamentalism is outdated.
    I know it was suppose to....

Avante...yep, the Koran is full of that stuff.
    you... stupid, that was out of the Bible not the Koran

Hahahaha~~~~

Obviously a lot of people appear to disagree with you on that, huh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I know it was suppose to....

Avante...yep, the Koran is full of that stuff.
    you... stupid, that was out of the Bible not the Koran

Hahahaha~~~~

Obviously a lot of people appear to disagree with you on that, huh?
    im saying both books have stupid, outdated stuff.

and anybody who takes either one literally is behind the times. if a lot of muslims are fundamentalist, then i think those people need to get with the times. i agree there.

but if you have muslim neighbors who live their lives like regular people but also pray 5 times a day, they're not harming anybody. i still think they're deluding themselves with religious beliefs, but they're not a detriment to society. at least not in an immediate way

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    im saying both books have stupid, outdated stuff.

and anybody who takes either one literally is behind the times. if a lot of muslims are fundamentalist, then i think those people need to get with the times. i agree there.

but if you have muslim neighbors who live their lives like regular people but also pray 5 times a day, they're not harming anybody. i still think they're deluding themselves with religious beliefs, but they're not a detriment to society. at least not in an immediate way
    Dude, the whole thing is stupid, we all know that. BUT....it is the Muslims who are causing all the problems, they are the ones doing all the violence so there needs to be something done with Islam. And let's be real....they do live a rather ed existence over there compared to what we have here. Easy to see why they'd want to....BOOM...to find a better world. Yes to us it's stupid, obviousy they see it differently.

Just today I started reading up on the NFL season (mag). Saw a track meet from Stockholm, had some barbecue with family over Fathers Day, recorded some music, and drank a few beers. What do those people do over there? No football, no rasslin', no NBA, no rock and roll........yikes~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yes. i take issue with fundamentalist muslims. glad we agree.

i dont take issue with muslims who aren't fundamentalist and thus pose no serious threat of harm to others

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yes. i take issue with fundamentalist muslims. glad we agree.

i dont take issue with muslims who aren't fundamentalist and thus pose no serious threat of harm to others
    So in a group you could pick those out?

We know for a fact a large % of Muslims are vicious and violent, they have proven that so can we really afford to play a guessing game here?

Be honest, when you hear/read about some...BOOM~~~....the first thing you think of is....Islamic terrorists? Right? We hear/read about a dog attack, what do we think first....pit bull?

Do we really need this? Look at how much safer the world would be without pit bulls and Islam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

We know for a fact a large % of Muslims are vicious and violent, they have proven that so can we really afford to play a guessing game here?

Be honest, when you hear/read about some...BOOM~~~....the first thing you think of is....Islamic terrorists? Right? We hear/read about a dog attack, what do we think first....pit bull?

Do we really need this? Look at how much safer the world would be without pit bulls and Islam.
    there are over 3 million muslims in the US. show me what percentage of them are violent

there are 1.8 billion muslims in the world. show me a statistic of how many of them have committed unlawful violence

none of this "its common sense" or "everyone knows" crap. a factual statistic

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    there are over 3 million muslims in the US. show me what percentage of them are violent

there are 1.8 billion muslims in the world. show me a statistic of how many of them have committed unlawful violence

none of this "its common sense" or "everyone knows" crap. a factual statistic
    Show me what % aren't violent or haven't committed some form of violence because of Islam, see how stupid that is?

What stats do show is everywhere we see a large % of Muslims we see a huge % of violence, you do know this, right? You do know the history of Islam and the overwelming amount of violence found there, right? You do know that Mohammad was a warlord and killed people, right?

So what % of suicide bombers are Muslim? What % of terrorosm is because of Islam, well?

Are blacks faster than whites? So what % are and aren't? Dude, who keeps stats like that? But we do know the facts, right?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-19-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

prove it. you claimed it, not me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    OP more likely to be killed for annoying.

Why hasn't Islam already kill Avante? Should be high on list.

Thread Information