Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lets offer Mr. Irreplaceable. He can dribble (as pictured above), shoot threes (might miss 70% of them but he shoots them!), and plays elite defense (send them some YouTube vids from 2014)

Who says no?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're probably gonna con SAC into giving up 5 & 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're probably gonna con SAC into giving up 5 & 10
    Don't think they want more picks or young "prospects" but an all-star leader-type.
    Last edited by sasaint; 06-15-2017 at 11:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do it RC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without thinking it twice, but I doubt thr Lakers accept him. Although it is Magic who is in power so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo will be the pick when it's all said and done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo will be the pick when it's all said and done.
    I agree. They've been irrelevant from a basketball perspective for a while and they really need drama to draw attention and ratings. If they choose Fox or Jackson it'd be a boring choice, whether it's better or not basketball-wise, but with Lonzo and his dad they'll have all eyes on them, TV games, a million articles, etc. It's a perfect match.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will take Ball. They are just playing with him and his father.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lets offer Mr. Irreplaceable. He can dribble (as pictured above), shoot threes (might miss 70% of them but he shoots them!), and plays elite defense (send them some YouTube vids from 2014)

Who says no?
    Chinook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are fishing for more picks, particularly a sub-10 pick this year and a first-rounder next year.

They are not going to take any "win now" players from us.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would trade Aldridge for their #28 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now NBAdraft.com says Boston will pick Josh Jackson with #1 and Lakers will pick Fultz with #2.

Ball falls all the way to Phoenix at 4.

CBS now has Boston taking Fultz #1 but the Lakers going Fox at #2. Ball falls to Philly at 3.

Trade rumors for the first three picks are everywhere.

This will be the most exciting NBA draft ever before the Spurs even show up to the room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even better if he offered the #2 without Julian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Magic trades the #2 pick plus Randle for the #1 pick, how will Jeannie Buss spin the disaster this time?

She may have to bring back Jim Buss to fall on his sword in a cameo appearance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Magic trades the #2 pick plus Randle for the #1 pick, how will Jeannie Buss spin the disaster this time?

She may have to bring back Jim Buss to fall on his sword in a cameo appearance.
    Are you high on Randle? I have never seen anything out of him that makes me think they'd be better off holding onto him and drafting the Ball circus instead of getting Fultz.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you high on Randle? I have never seen anything out of him that makes me think they'd be better off holding onto him and drafting the Ball circus instead of getting Fultz.
    He's going to be 23 and doesn't shoot particularly well from the field. Energy guy with lots of boards but also fouls. He's also got only one more year under a cheap salary before he's a RFA.

If Fultz is your guy, you deal Randle every time and ask questions later. Just like trading up to take a QB. Might have to overpay on paper but if it works out, who cares? You almost always will have to overpay for a #1 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston and Sixers poised to trade 1 and 3 picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to be 23 and doesn't shoot particularly well from the field. Energy guy with lots of boards but also fouls. He's also got only one more year under a cheap salary before he's a RFA.

If Fultz is your guy, you deal Randle every time and ask questions later. Just like trading up to take a QB. Might have to overpay on paper but if it works out, who cares? You almost always will have to overpay for a #1 pick.
    Randle's a slightly better Mahinmi (sp?).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think so too. I wasn't even thinking of him getting a big payday soon. That makes it even more of an obvious move. I thought he looked like an amazing prospect in high school, but ever since then he has never even showed a flash of being a star level talent. Contrast to someone like Parker who even my Laker fan friends in LA were saying was going to be a future all-star at age 19 back when he couldn't finish a layup and only shot set shots on the perimeter. But you could see he was comfortable handling the ball and his speed was elite. I don't see anything like that in Randle. I could see Randle as a low-end starter but that's probably his ceiling. He'll have a 12-15 year career but he's not the guy who is going to win you a playoff series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the 76ers trade goes down I'd like to trade Green to them for their 2 early second round picks and Rishaun Holmes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Philly is getting Fultz anyways. If I'm Boston I make Philly take the contracts of Tyler Zeller, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, and Demetrius Jackson to clear another $15 million or so off their cap number so they can go after Hayward or Blake plus have a few bucks left over to snatch up a nice bench player or two.

Thread Information