Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real concern is for them funding Tahrir al Sham or similar militias.

I get that you like Russian media insist that you are either ISIS or Assad. Nonetheless the FSA and the Kurds are coming.
    What russian media?

The journalist is american who has been working since reagan. He unmasked Contra

Oh and way to ignore my question. Why and how is the "liberation" of Syria going to go any different than Iraq and Lybia???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What russian media?

The journalist is american who has been working since reagan. He unmasked Contra

Oh and way to ignore my question. Why and how is the "liberation" of Syria going to go any different than Iraq and Lybia???
    YOu quote consortium news too but don't front like you don't go for RT as well. I'm ambivalent about consortium but the rest of your sources are complete .

Lybia was run by the French. Iraq was Bush. What scenario for an endgame are you talking about? Your question is so oversimplified as to be meaningless.

The Kurdish regions in the north and east I am not worried about a power vacuum forming. In Iraq we did everything and created a puppet government. In Syria there is already a non-wahabbist plurality with the FSA leadership at its head. If they win militarily they will have legitimacy.

Given the domestic militias and armies that are doing the heavy lifting it is not analogous to Libya or Iraq. From a sectarian standpoint its also not the same as there is not the signigicant shiite/sunni population split like in Iraq. Damascus has been a center of the Sunni world for over 1000 years.

The obvious concern is a pogrom against the Alawites but they are not that many of them like it was in Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lybia was run by the French. Iraq was Bush. What scenario for an endgame are you talking about? Your question is so oversimplified as to be meaningless.

The Kurdish regions in the north and east I am not worried about a power vacuum forming. In Iraq we did everything and created a puppet government. In Syria there is already a non-wahabbist plurality with the FSA leadership at its head. If they win militarily they will have legitimacy.

Given the domestic militias and armies that are doing the heavy lifting it is not analogous to Libya or Iraq. From a sectarian standpoint its also not the same as there is not the signigicant shiite/sunni population split like in Iraq. Damascus has been a center of the Sunni world for over 1000 years.
    This is terrible and a bunch of lies. Try harder

We did lybia:
    "We came we bombed he died" - killary roundass klinton

"Iraq was bush" what the does that even mean? The same neocons working on syria did iraq

"We will not install a puppet government in Syria" holy even you dont believe that post

So based on your logic things will go well in Syria because the french and bush are not involved and we will let them install their democracy once they win militarily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is terrible and a bunch of lies. Try harder

We did lybia:
    "We came we bombed he died" - killary roundass klinton

"Iraq was bush" what the does that even mean? The same neocons working on syria did iraq

"We will not install a puppet government in Syria" holy even you dont believe that post

So based on your logic things will go well in Syria because the french and bush are not involved and we will let them install their democracy once they win militarily

Sarkozy led the coalition in Libya. It is what it is. That was when Obama was intent on multilateral foreign policy. He talked about it constantly. He never deployed ground forces for peacekeeping and the like.

Iraq was oppressed for over a generation and there was no plurality. We blackballed the Baathists and there was no one else. Sectarian militias were what rose organically from the large Sunni and Shia populations and the Baathists rebelled forming ISIS. The government we created had no legitimacy because everyone knew they were the product of foreign interests. We were occupying the country and overseeing their government after all.

In contrast around Damascus, you have the FSA which is the Sunni military establishment from 2013 and several regional militias including the peshmerga who are regional not sectarian as you claim. If they win militarily or diplomatically to depose Assad then they will have legitimacy as it will be they and not the 101st and 2nd armor that is accomplishing it.

There will not be a similar power vacuum like you saw in Libya and Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not who does what. Its who decides to take out a government. The decision maker is Uncle Sam. France was just his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not who does what. Its who decides to take out a government. The decision maker is Uncle Sam. France was just his
    France and Britain Lead Military Push on Libya

France and Britain continued to press their hawkish position on Libya on Friday, saying they intend to take the lead in enforcing a no-flight zone.

Both countries, the most adamant backers of the United Nations Security Council resolution to authorize military action in Libya, also pointed to the passage of the measure on Thursday as an important — if rare — example of European resolve.

“Despite all negative comments, Libya shows that there is a political and diplomatic dynamic of European construction and an active European voice in world affairs,” said Bernard Valero, the spokesman for the French Foreign Ministry.

President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, perhaps still wary after he and other senior French officials were criticized as having too cozy a relationship with the now-toppled Tunisian government of President Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, met with leaders of the Libyan opposition on March 10, and announced that France had recognized an inchoate opposition group as Libya’s legitimate government. France’s foreign minister, Alain Juppé, spoke openly this week of his unhappiness with Washington’s slowness and difficulty in defining its position, before the Security Council voted for a no-fly zone.

France and Britain had been calling for a no-fly zone for two weeks, he said Wednesday, but other nations dragged their feet. “It often happens in our recent history that the weakness of democracies gives dictators free rein,” he said. “It’s not too late to break with this rule.” He added that it was not enough just to call on Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi to quit, as leaders in the United States and other nations had done.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/wo...e.html?mcubz=2

You have no credibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its always been Uncle Sams final say.

Britain or France dont move a finger unless US commands it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now hater say Trump nothing.

Always play both sides.

Always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its always been Uncle Sams final say.

Britain or France dont move a finger unless US commands it
    Except when they do.

You sound like those guys that say Manu always goes left. It always amazes me how dumbing down is comfortable for people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except they dont. Name one example france or brits have gone bomb a middle east country with US objecting in the last 25 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except they dont. Name one example france or brits have gone bomb a middle east country with US objecting in the last 25 years
    That is irrelevant. We are talking about who led the attacks against Libya not whether or not the US was against it. I just showed you where France and Britain went ahead with the strikes despite our ambiguous stance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No examples. Thanks thats what I thought

U know Europe was sucking US for a while until trump told them they better get off their knees and do something besides suck his

Thats why euro s are confused now but they still treat US as the boss. Dont think France would go to war at behest of US anymore thou

After Trump the relation is a but different. Trump told them to cook him a sandwich besides suck and they got mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No examples. Thanks thats what I thought

U know Europe was sucking US for a while until trump told them they better get off their knees and do something besides suck his

Thats why euro s are confused now but they still treat US as the boss. Dont think France would go to war at behest of US anymore thou

After Trump the relation is a but different. Trump told them to cook him a sandwich besides suck and they got mad
    Your question is meaningless to the point I was making. You avoided that argument to move right into a lot of erotic imagery though which was strange.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your question is meaningless to the point I was making. You avoided that argument to move right into a lot of erotic imagery though which was strange.
    Oh my question is very relevant to your point. You said Lybia was all France. I said France did it at the behest and orders of the US.

Even Killary admitted herself: "we came we bombed he died"

So my question stands. Answer it give me an example where Brit or French forces bombed or invaded a middle east country Without US public support.

Only Russia is the country who acted alone (and Iran but they have for a while) thus why both countries are in the US blacklist

Thus why US crying about Russia interference with "their democratic process"

Bull . They are just ticked off a western country did without asing the master

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my question is very relevant to your point. You said Lybia was all France. I said France did it at the behest and orders of the US.

Even Killary admitted herself: "we came we bombed he died"

So my question stands. Answer it give me an example where Brit or French forces bombed or invaded a middle east country Without US public support.

Only Russia is the country who acted alone (and Iran but they have for a while) thus why both countries are in the US blacklist

Thus why US crying about Russia interference with "their democratic process"

Bull . They are just ticked off a western country did without asing the master
    No, I didn't. I said they led the attacks. I showed where the French and British were bombing and the US was noncommittal.

I already did you just weren't paying attention. That we came around is besides the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said it doesnt matter who does the work but who makes the decision

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said it doesnt matter who does the work but who makes the decision
    And I already showed that while France had decided to attack the US was noncommittal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am incredibly confident no one here read any of that .
    I read some tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash has delegated war-making to his generals, so he can blame them, like he did earlier, when they it up, again, and again, and again.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read some tbh
    Of course you did.

Did we go to the moon?

Thread Information