My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    DieGOAT's team

DAF86 Canyonero

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Congrats to the only Pepper Juniors fan in here: my diego, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Congrats to the only Pepper Juniors fan in here: my diego, tbh.
    Hey you

And congrats diego

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Boca got close to River that has 36 vs 32 les.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ^35 vs 26. No one gives a about the amateur era except Boca and Racing.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Boca got close to River that has 36 vs 32 les.
    lol son, no.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Congrats tbh

Most feared team in argentina tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Congrats tbh

I'd be afraid too if I was at risk of being peppered tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Congrats tbh

what's their actual level? could they qualify in/from UCL groups? could they reach a semi final?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what's their actual level? could they qualify in/from UCL groups? could they reach a semi final?
    Libertadores champions won the club world cup several times, it's not unreasonable to assume that the best teams could do it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Libertadores champions won the club world cup several times, it's not unreasonable to assume that the best teams could do it.
    sorry but UCL winners treat club world cup worse than germany is treating the confederations cup. Also it's basically one match as the winners of other continents are

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He said actual level.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Don't know how they're doing this year, just talking more in historical terms tbh

But yeah I'm pretty sure the best teams in SA could qualify in UCL...on the other hand a lot of european clubs would probably be close to ting their pants playing in a Libertadores environment tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They haven't won a Libertadores in more than a decade.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Don't know how they're doing this year, just talking more in historical terms tbh

But yeah I'm pretty sure the best teams in SA could qualify in UCL...on the other hand a lot of european clubs would probably be close to ting their pants playing in a Libertadores environment tbh
    overrated tbh, all that athmosphere and Brasil got 7-1d at home, argentina lost the final, uruguay didn't do , colombia/chile lost to bra7il . The players are pros, they get heckled 24/7 on all their social media accounts and in real life, I doubt that the average UCL player actually gives a these days, after https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boruss...am_bus_bombing I sincerely believe that the scariest part of the job is getting in and out of stadiums not playing there tbh. Sure, this assumes the players are professional and not knockleheads ..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    overrated tbh, all that athmosphere and Brasil got 7-1d at home, argentina lost the final, uruguay didn't do , colombia/chile lost to bra7il . The players are pros, they get heckled 24/7 on all their social media accounts and in real life, I doubt that the average UCL player actually gives a these days, after https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boruss...am_bus_bombing I sincerely believe that the scariest part of the job is getting in and out of stadiums not playing there tbh. Sure, this assumes the players are professional and not knockleheads ..
    Comparing the Libertadores environment to the Brazil's WC.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    ^was just about to say that tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Comparing the Libertadores environment to the Brazil's WC.

I'm not comparing the atmosphere/enrionment tbh, I'm comparing the resulted tension of playing a world cup game vs of playing a libertadores game. You can bet your ass that playing at a world cup is much more intense, you're fighting for your country (ALL fans not just a club), you're thinking you have to tackle perfectly or else the ref is gonna you up, that your market visibility is hugely affected, that you'll be hated for ever for a mistake, that if you choke you'll NEVER hear the end of it, that this is a super rare chance and you don't want to squander it, there is no next year (like ucl/libertadores), in 4 years the team won't be the same, you're thinking about the prestige, etc ...... the pressure is monstrous tbh, just lol comparing the pressure of a world cup game with a game in a ing europa league level of compe ion

you s really think high level pro footballers care more about s in the stands monkeying around then all that REAL I just enumerated ? funny tbh

EDIT: the purpose of the comparison is the resulting difficulty on the players, so no, I'm not moving the goal posts tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm not comparing the atmosphere/enrionment tbh, I'm comparing the resulted tension of playing a world cup game vs of playing a libertadores game. You can bet your ass that playing at a world cup is much more intense, you're fighting for your country (ALL fans not just a club), you're thinking you have to tackle perfectly or else the ref is gonna you up, that your market visibility is hugely affected, that you'll be hated for ever for a mistake, that if you choke you'll NEVER hear the end of it, that this is a super rare chance and you don't want to squander it, there is no next year (like ucl/libertadores), in 4 years the team won't be the same, you're thinking about the prestige, etc ...... the pressure is monstrous tbh, just lol comparing the pressure of a world cup game with a game in a ing europa league level of compe ion

you s really think high level pro footballers care more about s in the stands monkeying around then all that REAL I just enumerated ? funny tbh
    Sure thing son. I bet pampered European players won't mind about not being able to sleep, the night before, because the other team's fans are all night long signing, throwing bombs and just creating havoc near the hotel they stay, or that the other team can kick the out of them without getting even a yellow, or getting peed while trying to kick a corner.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sure thing son. I bet pampered European players won't mind about not being able to sleep, the night before, because the other team's fans are all night long signing, throwing bombs and just creating havoc near the hotel they stay, or that the other team can kick the out of them without getting even a yellow, or getting peed while trying to kick a corner.
    They can book hotel outside town, large properties with proper security make this a non issue.
    Kicking the out of the opposing team or free penaldos are a fact of life everywhere.
    Getting peed though ... that should elicit a monster ban and a such a ban would make teams scared of revenue loss -> teams hire good security -> players are not getting peed on. This only works with at least a semi-pro federation so not sure how this applies in south america

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    the myth about Libertadores environment

hilarious tbh... ouuuhhhh south america is tough

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    the myth about Libertadores environment

hilarious tbh... ouuuhhhh south america is tough
    Pretending like the I said doesn't happen.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    pretending european teams would be afraid playing libertadores

south america is so scary

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

and you didn't even mention playing in the al ude

Thread Information