notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    claring himself retired.

(CNN)Actor Daniel Day-Lewis has officially announced his retirement.

In a statement, the British star's spokeswoman Leslee Dart first told Variety on Tuesday, "Daniel Day-Lewis will no longer be working as an actor."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/entert...ing/index.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Cubby, do you just sit around all ing day seeing what old celebrities die? Is that what old s do?

I swear your last three threads have been about some old mother er passing away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cubby, do you just sit around all ing day seeing what old celebrities die? Is that what old s do?

I swear your last three threads have been about some old mother er passing away.
    Milkshake isn't dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Yep, I remember as a youngster listening my parents talk about the celebrities of that day passing away. The old man would be leafing thru the newspaper and would give out with the news. Then they'd talk about that person for the next half hour.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    claring himself retired.

(CNN)Actor Daniel Day-Lewis has officially announced his retirement.

In a statement, the British star's spokeswoman Leslee Dart first told Variety on Tuesday, "Daniel Day-Lewis will no longer be working as an actor."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/entert...ing/index.html
    You mother whoring Italian nigger

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, I remember as a youngster listening my parents talk about the celebrities of that day passing away. The old man would be leafing thru the newspaper and would give out with the news. Then they'd talk about that person for the next half hour.
    I remember that it was always during an awards show when they do the memorium bit. My mom..."oh...I didn't know Peter Sellers died".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I remember that it was always during an awards show when they do the memorium bit. My mom..."oh...I didn't know Peter Sellers died".
    Exactly. Great times. It was calming listening to that. That's (love) is what that is...family. Kids were seen then---not heard. I would never even think about interrupting that conversation/memorium, or, joining in with supposed knowledge, opinion, or, wisecracks like it's portrayed today. I'd just lodge it in my mind, for the future, like this afternoon.

That's parenting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'm in the mood to festoon this morning. Anybody want to festoon with an older MWM?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm in the mood to festoon this morning. Anybody want to festoon with an older MWM?
    Bend over.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 06-24-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    I'll festoon my bedchamber with your guts, you mother whoring Italian nigger!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I'll festoon my bedchamber with your guts, you mother whoring Italian nigger!
    C'mon, BB, let's bury the old hatchet & festoon our asses off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    C'mon, BB, let's bury the old hatchet & festoon our asses off.
    I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me.

Thread Information