My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The New York Knicks have put calls out regarding Kristaps Porzingis.

The Knicks are motivated to trade into the top-4 of the draft and Josh Jackson is believed to be their target. New York would also like an established starter.

The Knicks have attempted to frame it as though they are listening to offers for Porzingis, but they have also made calls.

The Knicks have yet to reach out to Porzingis to say they're not trading him.

It is believed that the Knicks' interest in trading Porzingis is coming strictly from Phil Jackson. Jackson reportedly has concerns about Porzingis' lack of compliance.

During an interview on MSG on Wednesday evening, Jackson spoke about his concerns with Porzingis.

"As much as we love this guy, we have to do what's best for the club," said Jackson.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magic, please move #2 and Randle/Clarkson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year's off-season is more exciting then the regular season tbh lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs get porzingis
    suns get aldridge
    knicks get the suns pick

and some other parts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    honestly though, dude phil is taking this personally 3

i see his point of view here. he's trying his best to build around KP, weeding out the cancer type players and trying to establish a solid foundation for kristaps and the kid showed his appreciation and shunned him publicly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly though, dude phil is taking this personally 3

i see his point of view here. he's trying his best to build around KP, weeding out the cancer type players and trying to establish a solid foundation for kristaps and the kid showed his appreciation and shunned him publicly
    The way Phil has treated Carmelo sends a horrible message to other players, beginning with Porzingis..man is 70 years old, yet acts like a 15-year old girl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs get porzingis
    Sold.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #27 and lap dance by Jeannie Buss. Take it or leave it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debunked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yet melo Is still on the books...I thought they wanted also to get rid of his contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic, please move #2 and Randle/Clarkson.
    It says starter, not trash

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It says starter, not trash
    Then why offer Aldridge as a possible trade for Porzingis? I mean, pretty much basura as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn. The Knicks are gunning for the Nets' roost as tiest team in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yet melo Is still on the books...I thought they wanted also to get rid of his contract
    got refuses to give up his no trade clause.
    Likes his Kobme type contract so he can chuck and slack while living in NYC for a no-expectations Knicks team.

That is why I thought Spurs best chance was to offer to take him with Porzinger as Phildo would love to get rid of Melo. Even tho he is the idiot who gave him the contract.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The New York Knicks are seeking the No. 3 overall pick in the 2017 draft, the Brooklyn Nets' pick in 2018 along with Jaylen Brown and Jae Crowder from the Boston Celtics in exchange for Kristaps Porzingis.

The Celtics, at this point, are unwilling to meet Phil Jackson's asking price. Danny Ainge is reportedly open to tweaking the deal to include just one of the two Brooklyn picks.

This version of the deal would not include the contract of Joakim Noah.

Jackson has regretted not acquiring Crowder since he wasn't included in the Knicks' deal with the Dallas Mavericks for Tyson Chandler.

Brown is also known to be close to Isiah Thomas.

Ian Begley of ESPN reports the Celtics are offering the No. 3 pick along with one player and an additional 2017 lottery pick they believe they can acquire in a separate trade tonight.

A source tells Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald, "(Phil Jackson) is just messing with things." The Celtics are "waiting for Jackson to come back to earth."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I knew this guy is pullin everyones chain

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The way Phil has treated Carmelo sends a horrible message to other players, beginning with Porzingis..man is 70 years old, yet acts like a 15-year old girl
    Fart catcher Har has been listening to the organized drum beat out of Media.

The next original thought you utter will be your 1st.

P.S., & I love how Media can tear Anthony apart limb from limb, but, let somebody, a white somebody outside the craft of [unamed sources] go after him and they close ranks around the pile of & take genuine umbrage. Oh, yeah, harrumphin' & tiskin' & a worryin'.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    #27 and lap dance by Jeannie Buss. Take it or leave it.
    Did you forget, Alberto? Phil has already made use of Jeanie extensively

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fart catcher Har has been listening to the organized drum beat out of Media.

The next original thought you utter will be your 1st.

P.S., & I love how Media can tear Anthony apart limb from limb, but, let somebody, a white somebody outside the craft of [unamed sources] go after him and they close ranks around the pile of & take genuine umbrage. Oh, yeah, harrumphin' & tiskin' & a worryin'.
    Having your GM publicly criticize a player to the media is absolute garbage. Quit babbling your racial nonsense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you forget, Alberto? Phil has already made use of Jeanie extensively

You haven't heard - Phil cray cray (re: Portzingis situation). He don't remember!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having your GM publicly criticize a player to the media is absolute garbage. Quit babbling your racial nonsense.
    He was just parroting what Media has been putting out there since the Denver days.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was just parroting what Media has been putting out there since the Denver days.
    What if he was black?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What if he was black?
    Nobody is perfect.

Thread Information