Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some could argue your toxic and venomous online persona is pathetic, but I digress.
    You're not wrong tbh. But this is Spurstalk.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's why Poland is so poor and has barely even been an independent country throughout its history? Now Poland suffers from tremendous brain drain since its best and brightest head elsewhere in the EU to find jobs.

It's interesting to me that Poland surrendered its sovereignty to the EU so soon after independence from the Communists. From one tyrant to another! A dependent, sad people! Pathetic!

I support Polish sovereignty. Why did they surrender it to Germany and the EU? It's like September 1939 again except the Germans didn't have to fire a shot tbh!
    Never seen so many re ed lies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe a word coming out of Screamin' A Smith's loudass mouth. Dude is straight garbage. That said, Aldridge has always been about his stats, so harboring some resentment makes some sense; especially considering they haven't won a ship, which makes that "sacrifice" pointless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious is this based on something LMA said or something SAS said he said. Meaning consider the source. It's his job to stir up .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious is this based on something LMA said or something SAS said he said. Meaning consider the source. It's his job to stir up .
    This. I'm sure the smoke means there is some fire, but who knows what's true versus what's being said to get clicks for ESSpN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would LMA unfollow the Spurs on social media though? Sounds like something a teenager would do right before or right after a break up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he did it might because people are posting distracting retweets like what is being said here...or he might be enjoying the summer with his family.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he did it might because people are posting distracting retweets like what is being said here...or he might be enjoying the summer with his family.
    Then why did he delete his tweets from July 2015 about coming to the Spurs? Go to his twitter page, they're gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuk it.. Time to move on.
    Although i wonder what can be had for Aldridge?
    Dude is way overpaid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why did he delete his tweets from July 2015 about coming to the Spurs? Go to his twitter page, they're gone.
    TBH it's just as sissy to care if he unfollowed the Spurs or deleted a past tweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH it's just as sissy to care if he unfollowed the Spurs or deleted a past tweet.
    Why? It says a lot. No one does what he did in regards to his social media pages because they know that it looks bad.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It backs up what Smith was reporting. Someone here said he did so I went to double check since I don't trust the posted here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is getting traded for sure, but it will be later. Their preferred return will depend on what kind of FA commitment they can get, if any, during the moratorium.

You give CP3 an offer, show him how you'll open the space, and lay out the plan to finalize the roster should he sign. If he commits, then you're dumping Aldridge for space and the best pick you can get. If they strike out on a big FA, then you trade him in exchange for the best combo of talent/contracts you can get.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Why? It says a lot. No one does what he did in regards to his social media pages because they know that it looks bad.
    I thought Aldridge deleted his social media accounts? How did he bring back all his old posts? Doesn't matter, he's not a social media buff. Whenever he goes online to do anything, it's apparently a newsworthy event.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Aldridge deleted his social media accounts? How did he bring back all his old posts? Doesn't matter, he's not a social media buff. Whenever he goes online to do anything, it's apparently a newsworthy event.
    He didn't delete his accounts, he just deactivated it for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get what you are saying.

Yeah doesn't look great.

He didn't delete his accounts, he just deactivated it for a while.
    Thanks, that could be a different thing all together...like summer with the family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah just back down a guard from 20 feet out lol. Its not like a big can rotate in the time it takes a 7 footer to back literally anyone down.

The problem was pop's sets.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great, either spurs trade him or he has to play great next year before opting out. Either way spurs won't be paying him the max in 2019.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers might still be interested. Maybe Spurs can trade him for a package of Lopez/Randle and other pieces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael C. Wright

Never used this in a story, but here's what LaMarcus Aldridge told me about rumors of him being unhappy in San Antonio. This interview was conducted during the Western Conference semifinals at a hotel in Houston: "I don't know. As you know, the media's job is to always find things to write about, talk about. People are going to always find things to try to say, even when something is going well. But we've won so many games in two years. I came here to win. So I don't know. As long as we keep winning, and this year, we're definitely on course to do what we plan to do. So as long as we stay focused on the task at hand, I don't really worry about the rumors. I've dealt with that my whole career."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RC had chance to shut down speculations and he didn't

"We happy with the team we have..." is not a shut down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great, either spurs trade him or he has to play great next year before opting out. Either way spurs won't be paying him the max in 2019.
    I'd even up that and play him exclusively at center.

Thread Information