My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One in four illegal immigrants are working with stolen Social Security numbers – and the IRS is not doing a sufficient job of informing Americans of the fraud, the Treasury Department's inspector general said in an audit released Thursday.

"Cases of employment iden y theft can cause significant burden to innocent taxpayers, including the incorrect computation of taxes based on income that does not belong to them," J. Russell George, the Treasury Department's inspector general, said in a report disclosed by The Washington Times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The IRS estimated as many as 2.4 million illegals filing taxes every year with the Social Security numbers are not authorized to have them.

In addition, 87 percent of forms filed online using ITINs showed income credited to a stolen Social Security number.

More than half of paper returns showed the same fake data.

The IRS tries to mark the files of the fraud victims when electronic filings are used, the Times reported.

However, the tax agency misses about half of the victims, George said in his report.

With paper forms, the IRS did even worse, the agency's audit found.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    employment iden y theft is actually a really big deal in the hispanic community

this past fall semester i worked at the low income taxpayer clinic for legal aid, and that was something like 60% of our cases

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drain the swamp. If Trump audits the Fed we can declare him King Cyrus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    drain the swamp and yet have goldman sachs bankers run the entire financial sector and your fiscal policy

but but, hillary gave speeches for them!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That whole drain the swamp was just a campaign catch phrase to get elected they cribbed from the Mussolini days. I don't think anyone actually believed it considering how corrupt Trump himself is. I think people just use it here to try and trigger liberals or something. Chris is a white trash dope tho so he may actually be taking it literally unbelievably enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That whole drain the swamp was just a campaign catch phrase to get elected they cribbed from the Mussolini days. I don't think anyone actually believed it considering how corrupt Trump himself is. I think people just use it here to try and trigger liberals or something. Chris is a white trash dope tho so he may actually be taking it literally unbelievably enough
    think again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well maybe but I think most knew in their heart it was bull given Trump's history. At least I hope. A lot of people just say stuff to get a reaction nowadays or maybe it's always been that way I dunno.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy with a preteen hugging a jailbait's calls me white trash Tell me more about Mussolini and give me a link for that bull you just spouted creepy guy. Otherwise - you're full of and you can go your mother some more like the rest of the Lib s on this board.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ...

This has been a problem for more than 12 years...
    And it's not just people from foreign countries.

Ducks yet again brings the flock in on the blinds, commence the slaughter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One in four illegal immigrants are working with stolen Social Security numbers – and the IRS is not doing a sufficient job of informing Americans of the fraud, the Treasury Department's inspector general said in an audit released Thursday.

"Cases of employment iden y theft can cause significant burden to innocent taxpayers, including the incorrect computation of taxes based on income that does not belong to them," J. Russell George, the Treasury Department's inspector general, said in a report disclosed by The Washington Times.
    And yet republicans are trying to slash the budget for IRS agents and IRS audits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy with a preteen hugging a jailbait's calls me white trash Tell me more about Mussolini and give me a link for that bull you just spouted creepy guy. Otherwise - you're full of and you can go your mother some more like the rest of the Lib s on this board.
    muh Trump

What a typical Christian post lol

Thread Information