Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attack Syria, our natural allies and pro-Russian friends in the area? Assad who fights and kills pro-ISIS jihadis every day?! Wtf are we trying to do, start World War Three?

Get this assclown out of there... as stupid as Obama's "red line" was in 2013 regarding the subject matter, at least he was smart enough to not do it in the end. But you don't go around pissing off Russia, that's the dumbest thing ever... Assad is not a terrorist and we just made him our enemy for the remainder of the Trump administration, hope it only lasts until 2020 and he's out and we can mend things a bit...

need an actual conservative Republican who supports American and international sovereignty and NOT policing the world with our tax dollars. Dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is all talk most likely. He's gotten very far doing what many would have never thought of; if you have nukes just be real ballsy and people will always back down because they don't want to start a nuclear war. But he doesn't want one either. What so he can live in some underground cave 100 miles underground for the rest of his life? Guy's ed with every election, annexed crimea, et cetera all on the assumption that people will be too pussy to tell him to go himself directly

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Seems most of our European allies agreed with the strike.

All depends on how confident one is on if Syria was behind a chemical attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How confident are you?

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like you're a pussy. If attacking Syria is the threshold you have of pissing Russia off you should just move there.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt this really pissed off Russia since they were warned ahead of time to evacuate, but I'm sure they'll use it as an excuse to take liberties where they see fit and we'll probably be very accommodating. Bombings like these have never really accomplished anything except good TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt this really pissed off Russia since they were warned ahead of time to evacuate, but I'm sure they'll use it as an excuse to take liberties where they see fit and we'll probably be very accommodating. Bombings like these have never really accomplished anything except good TV.
    Like what kind of liberties? More tariffs on vodka and saffron, or a mushroom cloud over NYC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is all talk most likely. He's gotten very far doing what many would have never thought of; if you have nukes just be real ballsy and people will always back down because they don't want to start a nuclear war. But he doesn't want one either. What so he can live in some underground cave 100 miles underground for the rest of his life? Guy's ed with every election, annexed crimea, et cetera all on the assumption that people will be too pussy to tell him to go himself directly
    Putin is a lot of talk but let's not pretend Russia is some weak JV country like North Korea. As much as I highly doubt NK could ever successfully hit the US with a nuke or missile, I don't doubt at all that Russia could make fireworks of all of the major cities on the East Coast tomorrow if they wanted to.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like what kind of liberties? More tariffs on vodka and saffron, or a mushroom cloud over NYC?
    Get caught up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...%80%93present)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbass

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    How confident are you?
    Not very. Would have loved to see a UN/Russian boots on the ground inspectors within days.

Anyone that voted R or D for president, this type of response is to be expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not very. Would have loved to see a UN/Russian boots on the ground inspectors within days.

Anyone that voted R or D for president, this type of response is to be expected.
    I would love to vote L

but they never have a snowball's chance in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically the same exact thing can be said about US elite

Except the last part but we subs ute crimea with iraq and we can sqme the same thing about US elite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If by allies you mean pupets then yes. Of course they agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like you're a pussy. If attacking Syria is the threshold you have of pissing Russia off you should just move there.
    Obama’s Red Line says o

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is probably mostly happy about the 100 US duds

But they knwo tis is only the beginning

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    need an actual conservative Republican who supports American and international sovereignty and NOT policing the world with our tax dollars. Dumbass
    Most "actual conservatives" warmonger. We had a stage full of them. Rand Paul maybe wouldn't have if he took enough sense from his dad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I would love to vote L

I would love to vote L

but they never have a snowball's chance in
    We're voting for president. Not guessing the power Ball or betting on the Super Bowl.

I've never understood why people feel the need to vote for the person they think will win. Is it a self esteem issue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How confident are you?
    I'm very confident. It sure as wasn't New Zealand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're voting for president. Not guessing the power Ball or betting on the Super Bowl.

I've never understood why people feel the need to vote for the person they think will win. Is it a self esteem issue?
    L candidates are terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically the same exact thing can be said about US elite

Except the last part but we subs ute crimea with iraq and we can sqme the same thing about US elite
    I don't get your point at all. I mean at no point was I comparing Putin to the US.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    L candidates are terrible.
    Keep pretending that the past 5 presidents and most of the major party candidates aren't John McCain in different clothes..........

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Keep pretending that the past 5 presidents and most of the major party candidates aren't John McCain in different clothes..........
    OK, even if I concede that a thousand McCains are better than anything the L party has tried to run.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    OK, even if I concede that a thousand McCains are better than anything the L party has tried to run.
    So your a war hawk. Gotcha. I treat the L and the I the same.

Thread Information