Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry's mom is half white and his dad is light skinned. So he has a lot of white in him.
    What is Curry's mom, anyway? I used to be a fan of his when I was young. I used to like the Hornets back when they had Larry Johnson, and then also when they had Glen Rice, Dell Curry and Kendall Gill.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're right. Though, I do think Battier got away with some contact with the forearm on the rebound/putback attempt. That should've been called. He had already gotten away with a swipe-down that is called more often than not. Company Men weren't about to do something that would jeopardize a Game 7 though.
    watch the full replay, brah. he whiffed on the swipe down, literally no contact at all. Even Duncan who always gives "that look" to the refs was pissed at himself after that play.

there's barely anything on the tip back either, other than just normal incidental contact when two guys are going after a loose ball/rebound

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch the full replay, brah. he whiffed on the swipe down, literally no contact at all. Even Duncan who always gives "that look" to the refs was pissed at himself after that play.

there's barely anything on the tip back either, other than just normal incidental contact when two guys are going after a loose ball/rebound
    Agree, that's not a foul, Duncan should have gone up stronger though and dunked it in Battier's face. Softy layup always has the potential to miss. And let's not ignore that in Game 6 Sissy Gay Allen got away with a blatant foul on Manu's layup in transition on the next to last play of overtime with the Spurs down 1.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dont think there was much contact if any; but it's still that refs call that a high percentage of the time: wild swinging down.

The play by Battier is the front/side blocking out that is not legal. The NBA even made that "a point of emphasis" this last season to call those.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, that's not a foul, Duncan should have gone up stronger though and dunked it in Battier's face. Softy layup always has the potential to miss. And let's not ignore that in Game 6 Sissy Gay Allen got away with a blatant foul on Manu's layup in transition on the next to last play of overtime with the Spurs down 1.
    Refs swallowed their whistles in the last couple minutes; Miami's secret weapon. That foul by Allen was a total hack; no excuse for not calling that.

Thread Information