Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has no choice but to play hard, if he wants another good contract..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he didn't, he averaged 16. He had a ty series like the rest of the team while Kawhi was trying to figure out which finger to use to apply his vagasil and how not to sprain his ankle on his own teammate.
    He averaged 16 on how many shots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not sure its at all time low.

In 1955 when Lamarsha never existed I think he might have had a lower trade value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will not dump him to get rid of him. Even if he has to be the 12th man on the bench, they will wait him out and use his salary to get a player they like come midseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't about the numbers...Aldridge displayed zero effort and grit the entire season...we dont need an effortless cancer in the locker room... I'd prefer demarcus cousins...at least he gives 100% effort all the time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter what you think of LMA, there are no great trade options. He'll be a Spur because he's not worth dumping at a detriment, like giving up a pick or taking back a bad contract. Hopefully he'll get that if he doesn't come in shape and with the right at ude, he'll either be out of the league or get low balled next year when he opts out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter what you think of LMA, there are no great trade options. He'll be a Spur because he's not worth dumping at a detriment, like giving up a pick or taking back a bad contract. Hopefully he'll get that if he doesn't come in shape and with the right at ude, he'll either be out of the league or get low balled next year when he opts out.
    He quit on the Spurs, unfollowed them from his Tweeter account, its a pretty secure thing to say he asked for a trade and if they dont do that he will be fatter than ever and even crying during games considering his softness.
    There is some value on him, just look how Dwert moves from one team to another and he is done done, or trash like Wade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should bring him off the bench as punishment. Guy would probably break down mid-season and refuse to suit up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA during Spurs mid-season

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of the league? I highly doubt that. There are plenty of teams that will pay for a name.

And if he plays so badly that he might drop out of the league, he's 100% going to opt in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wont be a Spur. You can book that.

He'll be dumped for space if SA can get a FA big to commit.

If SA cant reel a FA big in, then SA will trade him for salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh the pressure would be on him to have a much better year this upcoming season. If he doesn't like it here and wants to opt out, he needs to show the rest of the league he's worth another long term deal. Retaining him for this year isn't a bad idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaSuckus Softridge needs to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh the pressure would be on him to have a much better year this upcoming season. If he doesn't like it here and wants to opt out, he needs to show the rest of the league he's worth another long term deal. Retaining him for this year isn't a bad idea.
    You don't think it'll hurt the team in any way to keep such a dysfunctional, disgruntled, selfish, cancerous player for another full year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, the Aldridge stuff is so widespread now, I wouldn't be surprised if he's booed at the AT&T center next season...

Him staying wouldn't look good at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think PHX is the only place we can really try to deal him at this point. We'll get a hual that involves taking back Knights deal to boot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't taking back any bad contracts. Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. Seems more like a guy who might half ass it until he gets what he wants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I can't see the Spurs taking on a bad contract when it's clear they want cap flexibility. They'll dump him to a team that can absorb his salary first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Regulated to the bargain bin. No wonder I haven't seen any LA gear in the Spurs merchandise sections lately.

It just gets worse and worse for LA in SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so hilarious for the Spurs and their fans - Pierce was spot on. Spurs are ed.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't know why you people are hating LMA so much. his softness and lack of Kawhi-level dedication were known before he signed and he was still max-contract player in spite of those issues.

he played great defense, occasionally played great offense, and I agree with Chinook that Pop did not use him correctly.

he was not responsible for Kawhi getting injured
    he was not responsible for Durant joining the Warriors

he hasn't cost the Spurs any les like Manu or Popovich have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so hilarious for the Spurs and their fans - Pierce was spot on. Spurs are ed.
    No they aren't. The Spurs apparently wouldn't mind moving him for cap space. If a good deal presents itself, some team will take him. If they can't move him and he's here another year, its in his best interest to have a career year to fix his perceived market value. The fans just don't want to have to see him in a Spurs uniform. He will get booed early on, I'm sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH a lot of great athletes don't have to work as hard because they are talented. When his jumper is falling, he doesn't have to do the hard work to get a basket. But at some point, even your talent isn't enough.

i remember one tennis player was talking about how hard Pat McEnroe practiced and how John didn't have to practice as hard because of his natural talent. But as Pat got older, winning became harder. And talent wasn't enough. And he faded pretty fast.

Thread Information