Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    luck, IMO

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    With the Americans fighting the Japanese in the Pacific... The great German History machine lives on the lie.

And if the US had not been in interested in Berlin and elsewhere, you would be speaking Russian and playing football to their level. Once the US entered the war, Germany was done. The real manufacturing machine was born. Credit to the Germans though, they fought on so that complete annihilation was necessary. They asked for a bonfire in Dresden and got it. Melted steel.

Live on Nazi nut sucker...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you know your NT hasn't done when you trash talk about 100 years ago.
    An argentine talking trash about nazis, that's like talking trash to your mirror
    Lmao any military would be proud of what we the Wehrmacht accomplished then tbh.

that being said here's Joggi Löw bullying you s some more, with no regard for human. We got #1 and #2 best teams in the world, deal with it tbh

Joachim Löw: "Before the Confederations Cup final, Arturo Vidal said that a victory would mean Chile are the best team in the world. Well, this cup means that at the moment Germany is still the best team in the world. And with a young side."
    https://streamable.com/3vbx7

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Being a Nazi in the 21st century.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I don't know that dfens is necessarily defending Nazi ideology... Me thinks he is just defending German pride. Having nationalistic pride is not the same as being xenophobic. THAT said, there is a fine line when it comes to glorifying the carnage of the German war machine...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't know that dfens is necessarily defending Nazi ideology... Me thinks he is just defending German pride. Having nationalistic pride is not the same as being xenophobic. THAT said, there is a fine line when it comes to glorifying the carnage of the German war machine...
    son you know I don't endorse doing horrible tbh, some gots in this thread are just triggered by us getting rings tbh wehrmacht had nothing to do with those loonies in the SS. The loonies were poor planners, poor economists, crazy people with inane ideas, no sane person would want to have anything to do with 'em. Just psychopaths and sociopaths tbh, the rest of the people did what every other society does, follow the leader. I mean lmao us has democratically elected trump, more proof is needed to show people are dumb and will vote for insane if the stars align.

and damn right I'm proud of our nation, just count the load of stuff we invented or the music we made, etc, we're the #1 engineers / scientists in the modern world, 'merica went to the moon with our rockets, bombed japan with stuff discovered by our scientists (Einstein was born and lived in Ulm), etc.

and tbh (real talk here) you can find more far right / nazis in argentina and england these days.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    son you know I don't endorse doing horrible tbh, some gots in this thread are just triggered by us getting rings tbh wehrmacht had nothing to do with those loonies in the SS. The loonies were poor planners, poor economists, crazy people with inane ideas, no sane person would want to have anything to do with 'em. Just psychopaths and sociopaths tbh, the rest of the people did what every other society does, follow the leader. I mean lmao us has democratically elected trump, more proof is needed to show people are dumb and will vote for insane if the stars align.

and damn right I'm proud of our nation, just count the load of stuff we invented or the music we made, etc, we're the #1 engineers / scientists in the modern world, 'merica went to the moon with our rockets, bombed japan with stuff discovered by our scientists (Einstein was born and lived in Ulm), etc.

and tbh (real talk here) you can find more far right / nazis in argentina and england these days.
    My favorite composers (Ludwig van Beethoven and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) were both "German" though technically Mozart was Austrian (German in the broader sense of German culture)... tbh I love Germany other than the blotch and stigma the crazy Nazi's left behind. I'll be visiting in late September... and perhaps even October for Oktoberfest...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol Nazis

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    My favorite composers (Ludwig van Beethoven and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) were both "German" though technically Mozart was Austrian (German in the broader sense of German culture)... tbh I love Germany other than the blotch and stigma the crazy Nazi's left behind. I'll be visiting in late September... and perhaps even October for Oktoberfest...
    Tbh Austrians ARE Germans, and so is half of Switzerland. Not Germanic (e.g. Dutch) but really German. The Anschluss didn't happen by mistake tbh, and if it weren't for ww2 we'd probably be the same country today. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question

We'll never get away from the past son, no question about this one, we just accept and some of us who aren't stuck with a 10 ft pole in the ass can even joke about it.

September is great for visiting tbh, Oktober is so-so depending on weather (rain).

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol midget Nazis.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol midget Nazis.
    Manu and the Golden Generation disagree

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Tbh Austrians ARE Germans, and so is half of Switzerland. Not Germanic (e.g. Dutch) but really German. The Anschluss didn't happen by mistake tbh, and if it weren't for ww2 we'd probably be the same country today. See: [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question

We'll never get away from the past son, no question about this one, we just accept and some of us who aren't stuck with a 10 ft pole in the ass can even joke about it.

September is great for visiting tbh, Oktober is so-so depending on weather (rain).
    Good history lesson... thanks for sharing...

Thread Information