Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Isalnd
    Super Metroid
    Super Punch-Out!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will probably buy one, hope they make enough this time around cuz I'm not standing in line or nothing stupid to get one

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo: no Chrono Trigger, no Final Fantasy II, no ActRaiser, no Donkey Kong Country 2, no Earthworm Jim 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will probably buy one, hope they make enough this time around cuz I'm not standing in line or nothing stupid to get one
    Why? SNES emulation is rock solid and you could build a tiny Raspberry Pi 3 based system with an 8Bitdo wireless controller for around the price this will probably sell for. Then put a Genesis and an NES on it too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? SNES emulation is rock solid and you could build a tiny Raspberry Pi 3 based system with an 8Bitdo wireless controller for around the price this will probably sell for. Then put a Genesis and an NES on it too.
    It's not for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of garbage rehashes

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    All ten of them will be bought by scalpers, and then Nintendo will quietly stop producing them.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I imagine they mean FFVI when they said FFIII

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To many Star ing Fox games.

Still, I might get it for Mega Man 10, all the Mario games and F-Zero.

Then when I get tired of it I'll give it to my brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To many Star ing Fox games.

Still, I might get it for Mega Man 10, all the Mario games and F-Zero.

Then when I get tired of it I'll give it to my brother.
    That soundtrack

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funnily enough, this guy popped up in the reccomendations.

He's great. All he does is acapella game music covers.

One of my favorites..

That nostalgic feel man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funnily enough, this guy popped up in the reccomendations.

He's great. All he does is acapella game music covers.

One of my favorites..

That nostalgic feel man.
    I almost posted his acapella of the Mute City theme instead of the actual soundtrack.

Mike Tyson's Punchout is my favorite of his:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta say, I think SNES is the GOAT console, though it's close considering how great the 8-bit NES library is. The SNES is what got me into RPGs with the two Final Fantasy games, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, and Shadowrun. It had the only racing games I was ever into: namely, F-Zero and Uniracers. NHL 94 is my second favorite sports game ever (behind Tecmo Super Bowl on NES). I loved the way ActRaiser blended side scrolling action and top down city building, that was such a creative game. It was hands down the GOAT console for fighting games with Street Fighter II Turbo, Mortal Kombat 2 & 3, and Killer Instinct. The Street Fighter Alpha series was great as was Marvel Vs Capcom later on, but I don't think anyone ever outdid SF II Turbo or MK II. Super Castlevania IV is the best sidescroller action game I have ever played and had a spectacular soundtrack. Super Metroid is probably the second best sidescroller action game ever. Super Mario World is probably the second best platformer I ever played (Super Mario 1 will always be my favorite in the genre though). Donkey Kong Country is the game that impressed me the most graphically of anything I have ever played, and the game was great too. And then Zelda: A Link to the Past --- an absolutely perfect game head and shoulders above all these other classics I mentioned previously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metroid is good but I prefer Turrican 2.

Det soundtrack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Bill Laimbeer Combat Basketball? No thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All ten of them will be bought by scalpers, and then Nintendo will quietly stop producing them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta say, I think SNES is the GOAT console, though it's close considering how great the 8-bit NES library is. The SNES is what got me into RPGs with the two Final Fantasy games, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, and Shadowrun. It had the only racing games I was ever into: namely, F-Zero and Uniracers. NHL 94 is my second favorite sports game ever (behind Tecmo Super Bowl on NES). I loved the way ActRaiser blended side scrolling action and top down city building, that was such a creative game. It was hands down the GOAT console for fighting games with Street Fighter II Turbo, Mortal Kombat 2 & 3, and Killer Instinct. The Street Fighter Alpha series was great as was Marvel Vs Capcom later on, but I don't think anyone ever outdid SF II Turbo or MK II. Super Castlevania IV is the best sidescroller action game I have ever played and had a spectacular soundtrack. Super Metroid is probably the second best sidescroller action game ever. Super Mario World is probably the second best platformer I ever played (Super Mario 1 will always be my favorite in the genre though). Donkey Kong Country is the game that impressed me the most graphically of anything I have ever played, and the game was great too. And then Zelda: A Link to the Past --- an absolutely perfect game head and shoulders above all these other classics I mentioned previously.
    Nah PS2 and its not close. No console out there had a a combination of quan y and quality as Much ps2. Seriously, it felt like they released a decent game every week. So many revolutionary games too.

Ps2

360,Ps1, SNEs

Ps4...I'd put ps4 up in tier 2 but let's be honest here, the choice of games for ps4 or ps4 generation is always going to be a weak point.

PS2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah PS2 and its not close. No console out there had a a combination of quan y and quality as Much ps2. Seriously, it felt like they released a decent game every week. So many revolutionary games too.

Ps2

360,Ps1, SNEs

Ps4...I'd put ps4 up in tier 2 but let's be honest here, the choice of games for ps4 or ps4 generation is always going to be a weak point.

PS2
    Is this collection of PS3 remasters of the PS2 games better than the native PS3 games in the series?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...TCHETCOLLECPS3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this collection of PS3 remasters of the PS2 games better than the native PS3 games in the series?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...TCHETCOLLECPS3
    Nope. Play the ps3 games first bro...Tbh, I wouldn't buy the remaster because of the ps4 game. Feels like a waste of money and I love R&C

But play the ps4 game first. That's essentially a remake of the ps2 game.

Are you playing it after nier? Man, still inlove with R&C weapons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ps2

360,Ps1, SNEs

PS2
    I dont get the wierd obssesion you have with Sony.

PS2 had top notch games but SNES was a ing powerhouse. Perhaps you're too young too remember those good times but SNES was king of kings.

Basically Sony became more popular because they innovated while Nintendo stayed stuck with game caltriges and kid oriented games despite the growth in both the sense of kids from that era actually getting older and the game industry beefing up their status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont get the wierd obssesion you have with Sony.

PS2 had top notch games but SNES was a ing powerhouse. Perhaps you're too young too remember those good times but SNES was king of kings.

Basically Sony became more popular because they innovated while Nintendo stayed stuck with game caltriges and kid oriented games despite the growth in both the sense of kids from that era actually getting older and the game industry beefing up their status.
    Dude, its not a Sony thing. Check the sales numbers, life expectancy and number of games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, its not a Sony thing. Check the sales numbers, life expectancy and number of games.

So...Microsoft was the when they came out with the 360?

Obviously, by your logic, that generation belonged to them because they crushed Sony's PS3 sales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...Microsoft was the when they came out with the 360?

Obviously, by your logic, that generation belonged to them because they crushed Sony's PS3 sales.
    This isn't a. Generation topic. Sony actually outsold 360 by the endtail of their lifespan.

Ps2 Console sales, list of games, and lifespan is what makes it way ahead of any console. It's not close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, Sony reached 155 Million households. The Second best PS1 sits at 102.

How is there any contest

Thread Information