Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Loved SOCOM too.. Telling your squad what to do via headset was truly next level in 2001 or whenever that was
    Couple of SOCOM moments that stuck out for me.

Starting a match, one teamate had his mic on, you could hear some woman talking than the guy starts yelling at her

"Don't you ing lie to me , i never said that it could only play Bluray discs, you ing knew what a playstation was"

I was pretty green, old guy playing a fast paced game but towards the end i was probably a 1.25 k/d ratio. But first few months when i was still a scrub, i was playing crossroads 8v8 elimination like i usually did and i was the last guy left 3 v 1 I run down to the garage, looking to stay alive, one guy runs by, i kill him. Second guy i can't remember but somehow i off him too in that area. Third guy was holed up in building across Merc spawn, i remember trhowing a grenade a long ways across the map as a decoy, i ran around and as he was peeking out where i threw the grenade i knifed him. Only game ever that could make your heart pump out of your chest.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Starting a match, one teamate had his mic on, you could hear some woman talking than the guy starts yelling at her

"Don't you ing lie to me , i never said that it could only play Bluray discs, you ing knew what a playstation was"

I was pretty green, old guy playing a fast paced game but towards the end i was probably a 1.25 k/d ratio. But first few months when i was still a scrub, i was playing crossroads 8v8 elimination like i usually did and i was the last guy left 3 v 1 I run down to the garage, looking to stay alive, one guy runs by, i kill him. Second guy i can't remember but somehow i off him too in that area. Third guy was holed up in building across Merc spawn, i remember trhowing a grenade a long ways across the map as a decoy, i ran around and as he was peeking out where i threw the grenade i knifed him. Only game ever that could make your heart pump out of your chest.
    Can you play those games solo and are they any good solo if so? I keep seeing them show up cheap in the Playstation Store but have never played any of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mini scam. Now gimme a 64 mini that plays carts and has 4 ports, Gimme Pokemon Snap, WWF No Mercy, Mario Kart, Golden Eye and a keg and its Heaven.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was still a poor sum at that point, only AI bots for me.. My first online memory was calling people a bunch of racial slurs on Saints Row online

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mini scam. Now gimme a 64 mini that plays carts and has 4 ports, Gimme Pokemon Snap, WWF No Mercy, Mario Kart, Golden Eye and a keg and its Heaven.
    The 64 mini is the only one I'd buy since the N64 controller is hard to find in decent shape (that ing joystick) and almost impossible to emulate well with other controllers. Even though I think it's Nintendo's worst major console.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 64 mini is the only one I'd buy since the N64 controller is hard to find in decent shape (that ing joystick) and almost impossible to emulate well with other controllers. Even though I think it's Nintendo's worst major console.
    It might be, but the Wii U has to be it as far as the non Virtual Boy consoles go. But, while a poor outing for Nintendo, its hands down the greatest party system ever. Local multiplayer, ftw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might be, but the Wii U has to be it as far as the non Virtual Boy consoles go. But, while a poor outing for Nintendo, its hands down the greatest party system ever. Local multiplayer, ftw.
    I don't know man, the Wii U has some incredible games on it like Bayonetta 2, Super Mario 3D, Zelda BOTW, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze off the top of my head. I tried playing Ocarina of Time the other day and it has not aged well at all since it runs at 20 fps. Too bad the N64 mini probably has no shot at getting the Goldeneye license though, that was amazing with 4 player split screen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn it, wrong thread again
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-28-2017 at 12:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-28-2017 at 01:20 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn it, wrong thread again
    Stop smoking weed at 2AM in the morning, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop smoking weed at 2AM in the morning, bro.
    I was watching the late night vote on the skinny repeal and kept accidentally posting reactions to it here instead of on the political forum.

Thread Information