Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it just raises the serious question...What the does he want??

He's paid max money, he's won 60+ games consecutively, been to WCF, been an all star...but not good enough?

He only would/could obtain only one of those if he was in PHX..Max $$. Seems to me he just wants individual s om and be on someone's "Fake Top 15" list or something.." I just wanna win" my ass..
    Hes delusional and not a winner. Him coming into camp out of shape two years in a row spoke volumes about what hes about ( not winning) it irked Pop and the FO but both were professionals about it all season. He wants more touches, so he can show the world how great he can be fading away 20 times a night instead of 5-7.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not putting a lot of effort into it.
    Right. I think he gave up when Kawhi couldn't be his realtor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not putting a lot of effort into it.
    That's how we know it's LMA doing it.

*Okay, that's not fair, but it's still funny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny. I though Harden or Curry owned this house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait till the market dries up for the big men then trade LMAO to a team who missed.
    Then what's the point of the capspace in a dry market? Might as well just hold on to the got then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then what's the point of the capspace in a dry market? Might as well just hold on to the got then.
    You can get FAs to agree before theres any wet ink. Once they get committment, LA will be moved for space. Then all of players can sign and align in sequence like they need to.

This isnt hard to understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get FAs to agree before theres any wet ink. Once they get committment, LA will be moved for space. Then all of players can sign and align in sequence like they need to.

How does this affect our desire to get CP3? Would this mean we try and get cp3 and a big? (Using LA's 21mil)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would anyone want to live at that house after that asshole has done to the spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does this affect our desire to get CP3? Would this mean we try and get cp3 and a big? (Using LA's 21mil)
    I think CP3 makes less sense now, after LA situation and drafting another PG.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think hes gonna be going there for Chriss or Bender or a protected 1st. SA doesnt have leverage to get much more.

SA wants to see what they can get in Free Agency with the space LA wld create first.
    Would rather hold on to him than get a euro bust like Bender back in return...

Chriss, Murray's college teammate, otoh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't affect any desire to target any player IMO. Its more of an order of operations situation. You dont just dump a good player unless you need the money. So if CP3 or whomever SA wants says "yes, I'm coming to SA" only then do you dump LMA.

If no free agents they want say yes, then instead of dumping him for nothing, you then turn attention to trading for the best player you can get since either way you want LMA gone but need a replacement (either via free agency or trading for a player).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I view White as more of a SG..but has playmaking ability

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I view White as more of a SG..but has playmaking ability
    He will struggle as a SG in this league. Imo His best hope to stick is to be a back up PG in this league w/ flexibility to play SG in small(er) ball situations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to appraisal district , Lamarcus sold or transferred house to Jay & Ray LLC on Dec 2015.

http://www.bcad.org/clientdb/Propert...8826&year=2016

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will struggle as a SG in this league. Imo His best hope to stick is to be a back up PG in this league w/ flexibility to play SG in small(er) ball situations.
    He's just a bigger version of Mills IMO...yeah Mills is a "PG" but we all know he's really a "SG"..

The important thing is I do think him and Murray can play together....I'm more worried about him defensively more than anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what you're thinking is we get a big via dumping LA and roll with a cheap veteran PG on the minimum? Maybe G hill comes at a slight discount?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would anyone want to live at that house after that asshole has done to the spurs
    He practically made it haunted...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, 32 days? I thought it was a seller's market right now.
    Man, it sure is. I'm in the market now. Inventories are tight and prices are UP.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No one is going to wait around for the Spurs to dump Aldridge after the rest of the market is dried up. They'd have to dump LMA right away once they felt they had a reasonable chance at getting a commitment. Don't you remember last time when they traded Splitter before Aldridge had talked to anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, 32 days? I thought it was a seller's market right now.
    lol big difference in selling 150k -350k homes and 3 million. Not nearly as many buyers in that market.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just a bigger version of Mills IMO...yeah Mills is a "PG" but we all know he's really a "SG"..

The important thing is I do think him and Murray can play together....I'm more worried about him defensively more than anything
    The labeled position is just a label that doesn't provide context or the true story. It's more about skillsets offensively than a dumb label. I.E Mills is an off ball spot up shooter but he's more effective when defending PGs -- so he's a "PG" in the lineups. Same case for White, he has a higher ceiling defending PGs than SGs -- same w/ Murray. I think Murray starts next year and White/Forbes will compete for back up minutes with a vet minimum PG to compete with them as well ( Calderon) -- until Tony gets back.

Think Simmons or Green starts ( whichever stays), and Manu/Hanga back them up at the SG spot. If not Manu, then I can see them wanting to bring in VC or Sefolosha for vet min.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 06-26-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is going to wait around for the Spurs to dump Aldridge after the rest of the market is dried up. They'd have to dump LMA right away once they felt they had a reasonable chance at getting a commitment. Don't you remember last time when they traded Splitter before Aldridge had talked to anyone?
    If a FA commits to SA and SA gives them their word, they can agree to a contract without the wet ink. I'm sure Spurs already have a trade lined up but they won't do anything til they get a commitment from a FA. How hard is that to understand? Spurs wouldn't be that dumb to trade LA for space right now with chances they whiff in FA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Aldridge's personal gameroom. He likes to unwind in here after a game:

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Thread Information