Was just browsing YouTube and it was one of the recommended videos.

I doubt even North Korea would have lost 7-1 to Germany at Brazil...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    I have never seen a team melt down like that and I don't think I ever will again, tbh. That's what you get when you have gots like David Luiz as a leader though

The whole thing had little to do with football tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The ball travels much faster than a player can run, there's no good defense for that. Also when you have the ball the rival can't play. Barça used to make 4-6 regilarly to teams like Madrid. Great passing, looking around where to break down the defense, great finishers too. You get 0:2 in the first 20 min, than it's all set for a catastrophe. Another detail is that Neymar makes the differences for Brazil, when he doesn't play the team isn't that special.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Can't believe my national team lost 0-7 to a team that got out played by Australia

Can't believe my national team lost 0-7 to a team that got out played by Australia
    Damn forgot about that. Would be nice to see a Chile vs Mexico final just for this reason alone

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No Neymar, no Thiago Silva to hold Luiz's hands, and no brazilrefs

Still believable

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Damn forgot about that. Would be nice to see a Chile vs Mexico final just for this reason alone
    When it was 4-0 I just started laughing after each goal tbh

Strangest fluke I've ever seen smh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    a trashy but y leaderless mentally unstable tactically antiquated team that got by on luck, refs and home court met a heartless contender in front of 70k delusional fans. If we wanted we'd put 10 in, but the phone came down at half time

a trashy but y leaderless mentally unstable tactically antiquated team that got by on luck, refs and home court met a heartless contender in front of 70k delusional fans. If we wanted we'd put 10 in, but the phone came down at half time
    Pretty sure you guys had the second most calls in 2014.

DAT Brazilian Nazi connection maybe.

Thread Information