Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dollar comes from those that want entertainment and the present state of affairs. It's Fckn valuable to know the truth.
    Why don't you read some. Get off the visuals.
    Point us the way of truth, o. Leftist propaganda outlets just cant be trusted and your bias makes you blindly hate Fox, so where's this alleged "truthing" in the media, you horse flesh eater?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOLeftist Nazis acting like this is irrelevant. LOLLLLLLLLLLLs all day for you Brown shirts.

LOLynch under investigtion for obstruction.

Hitlery under investigation for her sixth time.

Cuck Sanders exposed as the spineless, rich, chicken hawk hypocrite he is.

And Trump...sittin pretty even tho Boots is the authoritative body of morality and what's what.

LOL Fuzzy dusting his carcass off to downplay his schitck from November.

And 8 months later, the only thing that's crumbled since Trump's election is the DemoKKKrats leadership and smear campaigns.
    but...but...but...James O'Keefe is getting sued for a video from 2015

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLeftist Nazis acting like this is irrelevant. LOLLLLLLLLLLLs all day for you Brown shirts.

LOLynch under investigtion for obstruction.

Hitlery under investigation for her sixth time.

Cuck Sanders exposed as the spineless, rich, chicken hawk hypocrite he is.

And Trump...sittin pretty even tho Boots is the authoritative body of morality and what's what.

LOL Fuzzy dusting his carcass off to downplay his schitck from November.

And 8 months later, the only thing that's crumbled since Trump's election is the DemoKKKrats leadership and smear campaigns.
    In November I was telling MannyIsGod that the polls indicated the race was a dead heat. You are referring to the polls I was talking about in mid October and earlier before the ACA rate hikes and the Comey bomb when the polls tanked on average about a dozen points.

I'm glad to see that my "schtick" created in your GOPo ass that level of an impression though. Still hung up on it 8 months later is quite the tangible hangup.

Anywho I can change when new information comes to bear. You are on repeat like a mentally ill simpleton. Good job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but...but...but...James O'Keefe is getting sued for a video from 2015
    He was sued and lost the case against ACORN. He is being sued again for an incident from the interim. Of course your dumb ass eats this most recent cutup at face value.

You are disingenuous and dimwitted. Quite the combination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Robert Mueller avatar.

Screams this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Screams this

you were shamed out of your avatar after like 2 hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Screams this

There is already a clear case with multiple examples of Trump committing OoJ.

We have already been over the how Session, Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner lied about payments and contacts made with Russia and Russian state en ies.

That is just what we know. Of course there is an investigation and law enforcement types are prone to keep the details of that extremely close to the vest.

I don't need to pray because there is already a ton of implicating his campaign and the actions your boy took to cover it up.

Thing is Darrin we have already been over this several times before and yet here you are going back with the exact same GOPo media narrative. Good to see the lying sophist sack of is still strong in you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont forget his platform of bluster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were shamed out of your avatar after like 2 hours
    what was his avi?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh another schadenfreude cripple demonstration.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In November I was telling MannyIsGod that the polls indicated the race was a dead heat. You are referring to the polls I was talking about in mid October and earlier before the ACA rate hikes and the Comey bomb when the polls tanked on average about a dozen points.

I'm glad to see that my "schtick" created in your GOPo ass that level of an impression though. Still hung up on it 8 months later is quite the tangible hangup.

Anywho I can change when new information comes to bear. You are on repeat like a mentally ill simpleton. Good job.
    Same o, same o self-aggrandizing and back peddling. Go find some solace, and new material, in your thesaurus. In case I haven't told you, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Chicken ? Oh yeah. Proponent of Leftist Fascism? Absolutely. But because you don't know any better.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He was sued and lost the case against ACORN. He is being sued again for an incident from the interim. Of course your dumb ass eats this most recent cutup at face value.

You are disingenuous and dimwitted. Quite the combination.
    I haven't made a single comment on O'Keefe's most recent video outing CNN.

And thanks for confirming once again you don't have me on your ignore list like you've claimed so many times.
    You are a liar with zero impulse control. Quite the combination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same o, same o self-aggrandizing and back peddling. Go find some solace, and new material, in your thesaurus. In case I haven't told you, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Chicken ? Oh yeah. Proponent of Leftist Fascism? Absolutely. But because you don't know any better.
    This is me in the days before the election talking to MiG telling him that the data in the new polls was empirical and should not be ignored. My expression of uncertainty is plain.

Then you have no problem saying that his approach is empirical.

I think the word you are looking for is mechanics and I agree with you that his approach doesn't appear to be comprehensive but what he does have is clearly empirical. Overall I don't think we are not in accord. We both have presented plausible and testable hypothesis as to what he is not considering. I have been crowing that the electorate has been at a tipping point for some time with the end of the boomer hegemony after all.

That being said, don't feign certainty where none exists. It could be that he is right and we are wrong.
    All I get is that you struggle to change your position given new information. IE a limited intellect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't made a single comment on O'Keefe's most recent video outing CNN.

And thanks for confirming once again you don't have me on your ignore list like you've claimed so many times.
    You are a liar with zero impulse control. Quite the combination.
    I took you and several other accounts off ignore a couple of days ago.

You mocked my pointing out how Veritas was currently being sued. I just put your deflection into context.

Also I like how I am setting trends. That you parrot my style of insult back at me tells me of efficacy.

Try and keep up, dim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is already a clear case with multiple examples of Trump committing OoJ.

We have already been over the how Session, Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner lied about payments and contacts made with Russia and Russian state en ies.

That is just what we know. Of course there is an investigation and law enforcement types are prone to keep the details of that extremely close to the vest.

I don't need to pray because there is already a ton of implicating his campaign and the actions your boy took to cover it up.

Thing is Darrin we have already been over this several times before and yet here you are going back with the exact same GOPo media narrative. Good to see the lying sophist sack of is still strong in you.

Investigate harder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investigate harder
    I don't need to and we both know that these investigations take time. And unlike when Chaffetz or Lay is heading the special prosecution, law enforcement type Mueller is not likely to leak every finding to the press.

And again what we have now is a case that is very easy to see where 4 members of his campaign had inappropriate contact and financial dealings with the Russians and where Trump himself is obstructing the investigation multiple times. We have been over this before and you know it is true.

I am not sure why you are intent on parroting the GOPo narrative that somehow because no clear case of collusion between Russia and Trump is publicly known means that the above doesn't matter. It's good spin for stupid people I guess.

I don't need anything more to know that Trump and his campaign took a big ole but you had better hope the ole avi doesn't find more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine the MSM coverage if this were Trump

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point us the way of truth, o. Leftist propaganda outlets just cant be trusted and your bias makes you blindly hate Fox, so where's this alleged "truthing" in the media, you horse flesh eater?
    Read the fckn papers you lame piece of toad.

Washington Post
    NY Times
    Wall Street Journal
    The Guardian
    Der Spiegel
    Politico
    Foreign Affairs

Now get the to work. You think we have no need for correct information? You think there is no market for factual material? Go into Colombia and sell Coffee grown in California and see how that works out in your business . And while you are at it, turn coal back into our #1 source for all energy. Flat Earth ...
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-27-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol pgardn losin it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine the MSM coverage if this were Trump

Obama did not make repeated idiotic statements and incoherent rambling rants.

So did you just go to youtube and post the first thing you found to try and deflect. Snarky comments implying that the investigation hasn't turned up anything parroting Kellyanne not doing it for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol pgardn losin it
    That was irritable but there was no spam, repe ious capitalization, over the top profanity or similar indications of "losing it."

I have to say you are a s of yourself, yoni.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yoni put far more effort into his posts than I ever have

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol pgardn losin it
    I think I just found it.
    All is well.

Ya gots to get down to the poster's level. Walk in their pumps, as it were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN running a "special report" tonight.

And the subject is?

Thread Information