Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald about to unleash his lawyers for a 1 billion lawsuit
    Link to that?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same one hater used to lose his over the supposed Chinese warships to help in Syria.
    The clown has a tendency to exaggerate and predict the end of the world once a month.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The same one hater used to lose his over the supposed Chinese warships to help in Syria.
    The clown has a tendency to exaggerate and predict the end of the world once a month.
    You mean not get real?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to change the subject from CNN

New vid to be posted in a few hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Project Veritas, which is headed by O’Keefe, regularly uses such methods in order to expose what it says is corruption and fraud. Its operatives often have gained access to their targets by using false iden ies and by lying about or failing to disclose their actual intentions. Its various projects have also been clouded by accusations of deceptive editing.

O’Keefe pleaded guilty in 2010 to unlawfully entering the New Orleans office of then-Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) after he and three associates went to the office dressed as telephone workers in an alleged attempt to tamper with the senator’s phones. He received three years of probation, a fine of $1,500 and 100 hours of community service.

Later that year, O’Keefe attempted to lure a CNN correspondent, Abbie Boudreau, onto a boat filled with sex toys in order to film the encounter and “punk” Boudreau, who was reporting a story on conservative filmmakers. Among the props O’Keefe reportedly intended to use were a jar filled with condoms, posters and paintings of naked women, fuzzy handcuffs and a blindfold. Boudreau declined the invitation.

In a video “sting” of two Democratic Party organizers last year, Project Veritas operatives posed as political donors to persuade two men to speak to them about purported efforts to provoke violence at Trump’s campaign events. One of the men, Robert Creamer, sued O’Keefe earlier this month, claiming a violation of federal and District laws against unauthorized recording of private conversations.

In perhaps O’Keefe’s most famous project, he and a female associate posed as would-be clients of a community agency called ACORN. The pair sought advice about how to set up a brothel and evade taxes. The resulting video showed ACORN members offering their assistance.

The video triggered a public-relations crisis for ACORN, which subsequently lost its federal funding and went out of operation.

O’Keefe later paid $100,000 to settle a lawsuit brought by one of the employees seen in the video. Rather than abetting O’Keefe and his partner, the man said he had called the police to report them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I asked for link about something you said.

Subject is yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. It's fun & non life threatening. & I'll tell you another thing:::FOX has been drifting left for years. Once the contracts on the present players expire, or, they're caught in another scandal they'll be jettisoned and left leaning commentators will take their, OR, the ones who've portended to be right all these years will roll over and stay at FOX,,,happily. & I've been saying that for years:::CNN employees don't need a script. They're leftist bent comes straight from the heart. FOX? Sure, Shepard Smith is a leftist, but, some of the others are lying thru their teeth speaking the Right side of the ledger. They need that script. They'll be freed once the change is accomplished at FOX.

I said all the above first. Me

P.S., and I'll tell you more thing:::I don't like watching FOX and the right hand bent. I feel uncomfortable watching them kiss my conservative ass. I'm much more comfortable at CNN watching them bait me and egg me on, insult me and get my goat.
    But Fox has better eye candy.....especially Abby Huntsman. BTW, notice how lately Fox News has been throwing new thin attractive blonde after new thin attractive blonde in front of their cameras. No wonder the CEO was in trouble for sexual harassment. He should have hired the dogs and cattle from the fake news networks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already shot down that Compost narrative by saying Compost and CNN have been using undisclosed actors for 6 months to publish Trump russiagate leaks

They have been doing the exact same thing for 6 months

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I already shot down that Compost narrative by saying Compost and CNN have been using undisclosed actors for 6 months to publish Trump russiagate leaks

They have been doing the exact same thing for 6 months
    No I ask for link to Trump billion dollar lawsuit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I ask for link to Trump billion dollar lawsuit.
    So besides having one of the worst fake russian accents in history you also cannot detect sarcasm?

Just kill your sad troll man its pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here is the business since you don't get it:

If you did not know CNN and FOX were for entertainment you missed the boat long ago. Look at what they name their news segments. After the frkn anchors. They both have about 20 things moving across the screen at the same time. Did you not read that one of the CNN HIRES in the debate tried to pass questions to the Hillary camp? Political hacks and entertainers. And has NOW gotten real for you. The RT news guy.

o. o McCfly?

CNN and FOX are very good for immediate basic information. FOX has a very good Sunday show with Chris Wallace. But for good reporting and thorough analysis no. Why? Because they both immediately jump to entertain.

So you read. And the best stuff will be weeks, months or years after the events unfold. But that's not for your type. You want immediate catastrophe. These channels were made for YOU.

What are your primary reads Hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Washington Compost article ing that the undercover actors never revealed themselves thus makes this unbelievable.

Meanwhile Washington Compost has been publishing leaked comment after leaked comment without revealing their undercover actors themselves

CNN Washington Compost Newy York Slime are a ing joke

If you wanna make a bullshut story at leas try harded lazy losers
    They revealed that they were fooled?
    They told on themselves?

Roger Stone: Always deny, never admit. RT news manifesto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is the business since you don't get it:

If you did not know CNN and FOX were for entertainment you missed the boat long ago. Look at what they name their news segments. After the frkn anchors. They both have about 20 things moving across the screen at the same time. Did you not read that one of the CNN HIRES in the debate tried to pass questions to the Hillary camp? Political hacks and entertainers. And has NOW gotten real for you. The RT news guy.

o. o McCfly?

CNN and FOX are very good for immediate basic information. FOX has a very good Sunday show with Chris Wallace. But for good reporting and thorough analysis no. Why? Because they both immediately jump to entertain.

So you read. And the best stuff will be weeks, months or years after the events unfold. But that's not for your type. You want immediate catastrophe. These channels were made for YOU.

What are your primary reads Hater?
    Pretty much.

Primary driver is ratings, and all else is subordinate to that. I try to explain this to my dad, but he is stuck in 1970 in the way he views a lot of things.

To get decent information and analysis, you generally have to pay cash for that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So besides having one of the worst fake russian accents in history you also cannot detect sarcasm?

Just kill your sad troll man its pathetic
    So you lie.

You lie much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

Primary driver is ratings, and all else is subordinate to that. I try to explain this to my dad, but he is stuck in 1970 in the way he views a lot of things.

To get decent information and analysis, you generally have to pay cash for that.
    If hater has to watch something Frontline on PBS is good, but is way after events so more accurate. And it's only an hour. They had a really good Frontline recently on the Iraq war. It gives some good perspective for events today... especially was good for showing power vacuums sometimes helping to create really bad outcomes. (ISIS) And this of course would please Hater and his fawning over brutal authoritarian regimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

My dad and uncle drove me in the opposite direction. They discuss good sources for reading.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Carlos Deplorable Irredeemable Carlos Deplorable Irredeemable 13 hours ago✯✯✯✯✯
    Today’s advocacy journalism has nothing in common with the objective reporting Americans actively sought to be well informed citizens, not just inhabitants,

By the serious reporting of days gone by, of serious professional journalists like:
    Bob Trout, Bill Downs, Edward R. Murrow, William L. Shirer, Eric Severeid, Charles Collingwood, Robert Pierpoint and Howard K. Smith who so well schooled in American journalism knew well their essential jobs in the fourth estate were so vital, and much an integral part of our republic, if we were to keep one.
    How they kept American citizens, the public they served, informed factual and impartial and importantly, they, too, loved America, unlike today.
    How have Bill Paley’s CBS News standards so degenerated.
    You never knew if any one of them was a Democrat or Republican.
    You can’t legislate people to be honest. An overhaul of the fourth estate must come from within itself.
    Today, Donald Trump is a human headline, resolute, an indefatigable force of nature, a no-retreat forward-moving freight train,
    God’s gift to American journalism and what it will henceforth become,
    Shaken to the core, exhausted and unable to keep up with him for a minimum of four years, 24/7/365.
    All aboard !
    ⤵︎ Thanks.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    More retractions. Vice News.

A Note from Motherboard Editorial

After a thorough investigation into the sourcing of two stories, "Here's the Secret Backstage Trump Drama at Walt Disney World's Hall of Presidents" and "Behind the Scenes of Disney's Donald Trump 'Hall of Presidents' Installation", and the identification of several factual errors, we have decided to retract both pieces. We are conducting a full editorial review to pinpoint how this source was vetted, and how these stories were approved and published in violation of our usual editorial workflow. We fell short of our standards, and regret the error.

June 28, 2017

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/p...oard-editorial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom

Its over for cnn

Exposed

hater is FAKE NEWS. Sad! #FAKE NEWS

Thread Information