My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this where the rubber meets the road in terms of issues with the Dem party. Her claim to fame was getting Obamacare passed with lies and dirty tricks but she was also one of the leading voices getting single payer out of the party platform recently.

http://observer.com/2017/05/nancy-pe...r-health-care/

Anyhow, under her leadership the have lost every midterm and special election while losing across the board in the past general. This is evidence of the oligarchy's control over the party. Specifically, she is the proxy of tech, health care, and banking corporate interests.

I cannot support the democratic party as long as Schumer and this are the top leadership.

Five hundred days of Nancy Pelosi.

That’s how long disgruntled House Democrats have begun to accept that the California Democrat will continue leading them, despite painful special election losses that prompted partywide soul-searching and demands from a handful of lawmakers for her immediate ouster.

House Democrats are acknow-ledging there’s virtually no chance she’s going anywhere before the 2018 congressional elections — more than 16 months away — despite a sense of unrest and scattered calls for Pelosi’s resignation as Democratic leader.

A loss in a highly contested Georgia special election last week led Pelosi’s detractors to turn up the volume on calls for an immediate leadership change. Pelosi, after all, played a starring role in GOP ads in the contest, and many Democrats believe — fairly or not — she’s become an effective weapon against Democratic candidates. But after an initial frustrated outburst, calls for Pelosi’s removal appear to have dissipated.

Now even many of her detractors say they expect Pelosi to finish out her two-year term atop the Democratic Caucus — and the debate over who should lead the Democratic Party into the future will be decided then.

“She’s been authorized to provide leadership, good or bad, for the next two years,” said Rep. Steve Lynch of Massachusetts, who supported a challenge to Pelosi in November. “I think in fairness we owe her that. We owe her two years.”
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...mocrats-240070

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Nancy and Chucky to stick around for at least another decade. By then, maybe the conservatives will find a way to get their heads out of their asses and take back control of the legislation and what needs to be done to get this country back on the right track. While the left is in total shambles and disarray, instead of coming together and passing some seriously good legislation, the right is too busy punching one another, just wasting time with childish antics and banter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Nancy and Chucky to stick around for at least another decade. By then, maybe the conservatives will find a way to get their heads out of their asses and take back control of the legislation and what needs to be done to get this country back on the right track. While the left is in total shambles and disarray, instead of coming together and passing some seriously good legislation, the right is too busy punching one another, just wasting time with childish antics and banter.
    Tribalism is boring and a way to stagnation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tribalism is boring and a way to stagnation.
    I understand you need differing ideas. Gather the ideas, put them up on the board, and vote for the best ones. Majority wins. Then, once you have the ones you voted for as a group, you take it to the House and the Senate to see if you can pass it.

The problem is there are too many small groups within the Republican party and some of them even act quite liberal. Some are anti-Trump and refuse to help him do anything, even if he is doing something positive. All this spite and angst is stupid.

Just go do what we voted for you to do. Pass quality legislation and make our lives a little safer and easier. Stop wasting our time and money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand you need differing ideas. Gather the ideas, put them up on the board, and vote for the best ones. Majority wins. Then, once you have the ones you voted for as a group, you take it to the House and the Senate to see if you can pass it.

The problem is there are too many small groups within the Republican party and some of them even act quite liberal. Some are anti-Trump and refuse to help him do anything, even if he is doing something positive. All this spite and angst is stupid.

Just go do what we voted for you to do. Pass quality legislation and make our lives a little safer and easier. Stop wasting our time and money.
    The problem is setting the world into two different ways of thinking and insisting on the one you think is "right." What we really need is a viable third or more parties. I reject both parties and ideologies.

Thread Information