Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's pathetic.
    Was saying the Spurs without Kawhi should and would have still won if they were like the Patriots "who lost Gronk and still found a way to win".
    they could have won at least game one after kawhi got injured if LMA knew how to handle a double team or a basketball without getting stripped for that matter... it still doesn't have anything to do with this stupidity about Kawhi... more with LMA... (but that's another issue entirely).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a two-bit paid provocateur.

nearly all sports "journalists" suck anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no, oh man, my day, is ruined, some dude said something about another dude, I am, so, ang,ry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the worst sports radio guys out there... and that nasally whiny voice of his can kill small animals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the le of this thread should be Cowhered Criticising Kawhi for "Not Recruiting Others."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't elevate Aldridge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the worst sports radio guys out there... and that nasally whiny voice of his can kill small animals.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sports talk radio

All these guys are just talking out of their buttcheeks to fill air time

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't elevate others? Spurs looked like totally different players after Zaza did his hit job on Kawhi.

That said, I think it's an area Kawhi needs to improve on. But is Westbrook really seeing the whole court? No. He gets 50 wins if he is. Anyone can stat pad if they have the ball 17 seconds out of every 24 on the shot clock. And Kawhi dominates on defense while Westbrook is on defense. Collin Cowherd is pandering. I just don't know why. He often tells it how it is, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't elevate Aldridge
    If Kawhi couldn't..no one can. Neither good weed can elevate LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi couldn't..no one can. Neither good weed can elevate LMA.
    An elevator can and that's about it. Won't affect his game though. 1st floor, 5th floor, 22nd floor, it doesn't matter. He will be a beta ass diva regardless of locality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An elevator can and that's about it. Won't affect his game though. 1st floor, 5th floor, 22nd floor, it doesn't matter. He will be a beta ass diva regardless of locality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one on the Spurs roster has high assists because they move the ball so well that the shot comes from the open look, not the guy who just happens to be closest to the star when he meets a double team at the rim.

That said, Kawhi doesn't pass because he has no one to pass to. Who is he going to pass to? Aldridge just kicks it back out, the others on the team are either old as or young as , or they are Danny Green who can't hit the broad side of the barn with a handful of rocks.

Hole in his game? I don't think so. He's not a point guard. Lebron plays point forward and he's almost always got the ball in his hands. He's a great passer, better by leaps and bounds than Kawhi at passing, but how great is Kawhi that someone like Cowherd has to nitpick something like assists vs the greatest player in the game since Jordan, to say Kawhi isn't as good? I'll take it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi Leonard doesn't see the floor like LeBron." -- well, yeah. Not alot of NBA players do.
    No but he sure as shoots and defends better. Cowherd is an ugly weasel

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with Colin Cowherd is he has fresh Brahma Bull cow patties for brains. The guy can be an imbecile without even trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paying attention to dip s like him is why so many journalists who can actually write are getting laid off. Focus on material written by people who have a clue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is the ing worst, have no idea how he has any audience. Just look how LA feel apart when Kawhi wasn't there to hold his hand. And how many wide wide open looks did he produce all season long while our guys bricked.

Thread Information