Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh and lol "wrong for once" ...i seen some your posts upstairs ...

kidding ...

before you get all defensive ...if it helps you find peace ...you win this round ...for now
    No hard feelings son. I just get really irritated when I see dumb arguments, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which of that isn’t true? At the rockets any better?

And spursraider21. Where was you take before the 16 game win streak?
    Last edited by ambchang; 03-08-2018 at 06:40 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not certain this allows the rockets to leapfrog the Spurs in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure they'd do better in the regular season but more because of the Spurs getting worse than them getting better. In the playoffs, two ball dominant players who rarely plays off the ball aren't likely to work together.

As for a spot up, he's just not it. Not sure how you think everyone becomes better but shooting standing still translates to being better as a spot up shooter. A spot up shooter has to find open spots for shots and run around screens without the ball and stuff. You think that just happens when paul never played that way?
    Funny how his was never quoted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I say it's more than good enough. What do you say?
    That he’s not a good mouth spot up shooter. You can get better spot ups for way less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how his was never quoted.
    Good question. It should have been quoted along with your other failed predictions. Because it’s inaccurate. Houston has dramatically improved

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good question. It should have been quoted along with your other failed predictions. Because it’s inaccurate. Houston has dramatically improved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That he’s not a good mouth spot up shooter. You can get better spot ups for way less.
    Sure. Among players that have enough spot ups to qualify, you can get exactly 1 player that provides better spot ups: Jose Calderon.

https://stats.nba.com/players/spot-up/?sort=PPP&dir=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dramatically improved. Last year 2nd In o rating and 18th In d rating. This year 1st and 9th. And no improvement in d isn’t Paul. The o difference is 1.2 points and the d difference 3.8.
    They are 51-13 now. Last year after 64 games they were 44-20, which would put them around the Celtics level for this year.

I’ve said clearly that I expect them to get better in the regular season. In the playoffs though? Not so much. Now obviously with kawhi down things change.

Still waiting on your prediction back in the day hindsight boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. Among players that have enough spot ups to qualify, you can get exactly 1 player that provides better spot ups: Jose Calderon.

https://stats.nba.com/players/spot-up/?sort=PPP&dir=1
    Is that for spot up threes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that for spot up threes?
    Nope, but in the post I quoted you talked about "spot ups". Anyway, as a spot up three point shooter I'm sure he's pretty good too since his overall three pt shooting % is already pretty damn good, tbh.

EDIT: Aaaand after a quick search, yep, he's indeed doing pretty damn good: 42.3 % from 3 on catch and shoot opportunities.

https://stats.nba.com/players/catch-..._FG3_PCT&dir=1

Just tell me if you wanna keep going, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dramatically improved. Last year 2nd In o rating and 18th In d rating. This year 1st and 9th. And no improvement in d isn’t Paul. The o difference is 1.2 points and the d difference 3.8.
    They are 51-13 now. Last year after 64 games they were 44-20, which would put them around the Celtics level for this year.

I’ve said clearly that I expect them to get better in the regular season. In the playoffs though? Not so much. Now obviously with kawhi down things change.

Still waiting on your prediction back in the day hindsight boy.
    You do know that Paul is a 9 times all defensive team player, right? 7 of them 1st team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, but in the post I quoted you talked about "spot ups". Anyway, as a spot up three point shooter I'm sure he's pretty good too since his overall three pt shooting % is already pretty damn good, tbh.

EDIT: Aaaand after a quick search, yep, he's indeed doing pretty damn good: 42.3 % from 3 on catch and shoot opportunities.

https://stats.nba.com/players/catch-..._FG3_PCT&dir=1

Just tell me if you wanna keep going, tbh.
    Not bad. Those 0.5 spot up threes are really killing their opponents. Which goes back to the original point, he’s not a spot up shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know that Paul is a 9 times all defensive team player, right? 7 of them 1st team.
    Overrated as .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son cp3 is a talented but fragile choking midget. you need heart and toughness to ring. derek fisher > cp3 for a ring tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad. Those 0.5 spot up threes are really killing their opponents. Which goes back to the original point, he’s not a spot up shooter.
    Well then, apparently he didn't need to be one. So that still makes you wrong.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    son cp3 is a talented but fragile choking midget. you need heart and toughness to ring. derek fisher > cp3 for a ring tbh
    tbh...and I in hate Fisher

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's a nice regular-season defender. Still gets torched on a regular basis in the real games, though.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Are you ing re ed or have a problem with reading properly? Which part of this isn't a "who's better" argument you didn't get?

Here's the last time I ranked NBA players:

Notice how I put Durant next to the number 3 and above Kawhi, which has a number four on his side? Well, that means that I think Durant is better than Kawhi. Can you understand that? I'm sure you can if you try.

Also, lol at acting as if saying that Kawhi is better than Durant is some super homerish thing to say. Recent bias much?

This is what folks were saying about Kawhi during the last playoffs before him getting injured:

You wouldn't confuse Popovich for a dumb homer, right?

But just in case, this is what the entire TNT crew had to say about Kawhi right after Zaza's possibly season saving play for the Warriors (7 minute mark):

Maybe they were prisoners of the moment after seeing Kawhi single handedly dominate the Warriors at their home to the tune of 20 something points and then see the Spurs crumbling apart so easily without him, you may say? Well, check this out from earlier in the playoffs (3:00 minute mark):

What did it change from this moment in time to today? We haven't seen Kawhi play again. But yeah, saying Kawhi > Durant is some incredible homerish thing to do. ing re .
    I have no idea what you're talking about or why you think I was talking about you. As soon as I saw you took offense I didn't read anything further.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what you're talking about or why you think I was talking about you. As soon as I saw you took offense I didn't read anything further.
    Sure thing son. Nobody else was talking about Kawhi and Durant on this thread but sure, you weren't talking about me. Anyway, if you truly weren't talking about me () you should still read the entire post to educate yourself and stop doing re ed like acting as if someone saying Kawhi > Durant is some ridiculous thing to say.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sure thing son. Nobody else was talking about Kawhi and Durant on this thread but sure, you weren't talking about me. Anyway, if you truly weren't talking about me () you should still read the entire post to educate yourself and stop doing re ed like acting as if someone saying Kawhi > Durant is some ridiculous thing to say.
    You're absolutely livid right now... calm down. It is a pretty ridiculous thing to say. Any non-spur fan will call you out for it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're absolutely livid right now... calm down. It is a pretty ridiculous thing to say. Any non-spur fan will call you out for it..
    Except probably the best coach of all time, the entire TNT crew and many more analysts that I didn't even bother to bring up. But sure, everyone would laugh

Being caught on the act of stupidity and trying to play it off. Rockets fans are some of the dumbest fans in the entire NBA, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except probably the best coach of all time, the entire TNT crew and many more analysts that I didn't even bother to bring up. But sure, everyone would laugh

Being caught on the act of stupidity and trying to play it off. Rockets fans are some of the dumbest fans in the entire NBA, tbh.
    [removed] Twas too mean.

You can take your W and goto bed easier dude. This is one of the dumbest arguments I’ve undertaken, not gonna argue with an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [removed] Twas too mean.

You can take your W and goto bed easier dude. This is one of the dumbest arguments I’ve undertaken, not gonna argue with an idiot
    "Removed. Too mean" what a flaming good for nothing ass got

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The fact you get so riled up and triggered factors into it tbh. Just looking out for you man

Thread Information