Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With enormous gra ude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
    >> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
    >> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
    >> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
    >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
    >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
    >> that pool for sure.
    Media was quick to trivialize it into Pizza and everyone ate it up. Pedophiles are at the top of the food chain and are highly protected. Look up interviews with ex-CIA...they always say the crime syndicate leads to pedos and that they were never able to prosecute because of chain of command. You can bury your head in the sand, but these people exist and they are feasting on us.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. You have no interest in being educated because you have everything figured out.

The Luciferians. I was hoping you could discern that.

"Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of fools." Proverbs 19:29
    "How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!" Psalm 1:1
    Well...

The way I read it, you have run afoul of "your" stated rules.
    Can I help chunk a holy icicle at your contradictory heart or what?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, they also believe in an "eye for an eye" and "do what thou will is the whole of the law". The Bible teaches to forgive those who sin against us, and that no law made of man is above God's law. AFAIK they (the Church of Satan) are split with some following Lavey and the more hardcore prac ioners of black magic follow Crowley. Freemasons worship Lucifer although most don't know that until they get into the higher degrees. They simply know him as the Great Architect or the Lightbearer. They believe Lucifer set us free in the Garden of Eden and that we were prisoners of God. This is all prophesy from the Bible.
    Crowley just loved ing with gullible s like you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well...

The way I read it, you have run afoul of "your" stated rules.
    Can I help chunk a holy icicle at your contradictory heart or what?
    You can do as you please. I was born a child of Adam as you were and am guilty or original sin. I seek repentance because I sin daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself why 2,000 children go missing in the United States per day. Ask yourself why as far back as our history goes (Sumerians) that they all worshiped a snake god. Sacrificing people and children for material gain or favor of the Gods has been prevalent for centuries...Is it really so silly to think that isn't happening now?

"But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. And the great dragon was hurled down — the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." Revelation 12:9
    Now with the Fkn mocking of the leg less lizards.
    It never ends. I think spiders deserve more derision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowley just loved ing with gullible s like you
    Crowley enjoyed prepubescent boys and eating feces. I'm happy you care lm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can do as you please. I was born a child of Adam as you were and am guilty or original sin. I seek repentance because I sin daily.
    So just don't admit that you sin, try your best not to.
    Do that.

Fuck Steve Harvey Earl Sweatshirt's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ask yourself why 2,000 children go missing in the United States per day. Ask yourself why as far back as our history goes (Sumerians) that they all worshiped a snake god. Sacrificing people and children for material gain or favor of the Gods has been prevalent for centuries...Is it really so silly to think that isn't happening now?

"But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels. And the great dragon was hurled down — the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." Revelation 12:9

Media was quick to trivialize it into Pizza and everyone ate it up. Pedophiles are at the top of the food chain and are highly protected. Look up interviews with ex-CIA...they always say the crime syndicate leads to pedos and that they were never able to prosecute because of chain of command. You can bury your head in the sand, but these people exist and they are feasting on us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it gets to this point just go with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd say child predation by church leaders and the church trying to sweep it under the rug to maintain their image has done more harm to children than any satanist.

I do like how Constantine decided to include that rant in his central dogma. Between that and Paul I have always felt that they ed Jesus over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say child predation by church leaders and the church trying to sweep it under the rug to maintain their image has done more harm to children than any satanist.

I do like how Constantine decided to include that rant in his central dogma. Between that and Paul I have always felt that they ed Jesus over.
    I'm glad you brought up Constantine. He was responsible for merging Christianity with Paganism to appease the overall masses. His version of Saturnalia is actually what we celebrate as Christmas today. Christmas broken down is Christ Mass, so when we say Merry Christmas we're actually saying Merry Death of Christ. The Bible warns us of celebrating holidays ("You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! I fear for you, that my efforts for you may have been in vain" Galatians 4:11). Nowhere in the Bible does it say we are to celebrate the life or death of Jesus Christ. A lot of Christians are being deceived. In fact, most of the holidays (Holy Days) we celebrate now coincide with Pagan solstices.

I highly recommend youtubing Stephen Dollins.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Making Santa look like an evil Jew caricature is a nice touch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Greeks were using little kids way before Jesus was born. This has been a sad perversion for a very long time. But it's easy to say that now... In a western world where its proper to treat children as innocents instead of slaves. "Good" non Catholic Christians were using brutal child labor up until very recently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of Christians are being deceived.
    this we can definitely agree on. though i'd say "all" instead of "a lot"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you brought up Constantine. He was responsible for merging Christianity with Paganism to appease the overall masses. His version of Saturnalia is actually what we celebrate as Christmas today. Christmas broken down is Christ Mass, so when we say Merry Christmas we're actually saying Merry Death of Christ. The Bible warns us of celebrating holidays ("You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! I fear for you, that my efforts for you may have been in vain" Galatians 4:11). Nowhere in the Bible does it say we are to celebrate the life or death of Jesus Christ. A lot of Christians are being deceived. In fact, most of the holidays (Holy Days) we celebrate now coincide with Pagan solstices.

I highly recommend youtubing Stephen Dollins.
    Take a walk on the bizzare side of town.
    Cmon...
    Are you a wayward Pentecostal or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this we can definitely agree on. though i'd say "all" instead of "a lot"
    How Christian of Chris to believe that Christians are being deceived.
    Chase that tail.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a walk on the bizzare side of town.
    Cmon...
    Are you a wayward Pentecostal or what?
    It is becoming widely known that the Negroes, Native American Indians and Hispanics are the true descendants of the Israelites
    truenation.org is amazing

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So what happens when Fox News does it's yearly "War On Christmas" bull ? Does Chris side with Fox for promoting Satanic rape blood paganism day, or does he side with the satanic rape blood drinkers for fighting against it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel = Isis Ra & El (ancient Egyptian Gods) The Jews are being deceived as well. The Star of David has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with Saturn (Satan). A representation of the Goddess Isis is manifested in the Statue of Liberty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel = Isis Ra & El (ancient Egyptian Gods) The Jews are being deceived as well. The Star of David has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with Saturn (Satan). A representation of the Goddess Isis is manifested in the Statue of Liberty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what happens when Fox News does it's yearly "War On Christmas" bull ? Does Chris side with Fox for promoting Satanic rape blood paganism day, or does he side with the satanic rape blood drinkers for fighting against it?
    I don't celebrate holidays and I certainly don't watch Fox News Keep inventing imaginary punching bags Champ. Larry David is waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread is going full

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread is going full

The eye of Horus or Lucifer. Pretty neat they just happened to put that on to the most common form of our currency. They exist hidden in plain sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memes and gifs from 21...

Next.

Thread Information