Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One more thing: Weren't you the one hating on Manu and saying he should retire after every single game you thought he played bad, and I'm the one hating on guys?
    I thought he needed to retire bc so long as he’s in the team Spurs will not really prioritize getting an elite guard. They still count on him to be that guys and that’s unfair to the guy. But that’s on Pop not on Manu. I realized that this year and started appreciating Manu more, just like I started appreciating Aldridge more. It gave me a new perspective what he’s done this year and new respect for him.

It has been a really trying year for the team and it showed in some of Manu’s posts in La Nacion. Call it a new perspective. I changed my tune on Lamarcus from last season too.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sahurl is one of the least intellectual basketball minds in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was some kind of complex idea that I couldn't understand?
    Yes. ing yes. That's your problem. An option in sets is not the same as the guy who takes the most shots in games. The first option in the most common sets of the BG era was a post-up by Diaw/Splitter. But no one would say Diaw was the top dog or anything like that.

You continue to not demonstrate any basketball knowledge outside of citing analytics and preaching "modern ball". I'm sorry if it offends you. It's not my intention, but actually talking about how an offense works seems out of your interest, and that makes most of your other takes hollow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. ing yes. That's your problem. An option in sets is not the same as the guy who takes the most shots in games. The first option in the most common sets of the BG era was a post-up by Diaw/Splitter. But no one would say Diaw was the top dog or anything like that.

You continue to not demonstrate any basketball knowledge outside of citing analytics and preaching "modern ball". I'm sorry if it offends you. It's not my intention, but actually talking about how an offense works seems out of your interest, and that makes most of your other takes hollow.
    Hahaha. Whatever son, I'm done with this re ed talk. You are the only person on Earth that I know would argue such a ridiculous thing. Be happy feeling unique, I guess. That's definitily a hot take you got there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahaha. Whatever son, I'm done with this re ed talk. You are the only person on Earth that I know would argue such a ridiculous thing. Be happy feeling unique, I guess. That's definitily a hot take you got there.
    You still keep backing away from any real basketball discussion. Been years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still keep backing away from any real basketball discussion. Been years now.
    What basketball discussion? You stepping around an argument to justify some totally asinine idea like "the offense would run smoother if Aldridge touches it first more often than Kawhi"? Yeah, I'm not interested in that because it is a ridiculous concept that it doesn't exist in anyone else's head but yours. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What basketball discussion? You stepping around an argument to justify some totally asinine idea like "the offense would run smoother if Aldridge touches it first more often than Kawhi"? Yeah, I'm not interested in that because it is a ridiculous concept that it doesn't exist in anyone else's head but yours. Sorry.
    That wasn't the "argument". You randomly brought up a point I made like a year or two ago, and I clarified what I meant then.

You're not interested in having a real basketball discussion. You've yet to do anything but hide behind numbers, some of which you've misused badly. I'm not trying to insult you, but this doesn't seem to be your depth. No matter how many ways you twist it, unless you actually come with a discussion about actual basketball, your takes on the "modern NBA" will remain flat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't the "argument". You randomly brought up a point I made like a year or two ago, and I clarified what I meant then.

You're not interested in having a real basketball discussion. You've yet to do anything but hide behind numbers, some of which you've misused badly. I'm not trying to insult you, but this doesn't seem to be your depth. No matter how many ways you twist it, unless you actually come with a discussion about actual basketball, your takes on the "modern NBA" will remain flat.
    You keep typing words without saying anything. You have quite a gift there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep typing words without saying anything. You have quite a gift there.
    Let me know when you want to talk basketball, man.

Thread Information