Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How? OKC got better, but they're not going to be as good as they were with KD. And it's still likely only for one year.
    PG is capable of outplaying KD in any given series so yes they could be better when it matters than they were with KD. They problem is GSW is also way better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be fun to watch Westbrook/PG, good trade for OKC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really sure what people expected the Spurs to do for George, they have limited assets

Oladipo's contract sucks and I'm not high on him as a player, but he's only 25 years old..Indiana obviously thinks he has upside and like that he's locked in for a few years..Sabonis is a mediocre prospect, but still, he's a rookie, there's upside there..

Everybody here complains about the players on the Spurs' roster, yet expects them to yield huge returns in trades
    I'd rather have Aldridge than either of those players. I wonder if the NBA influences these type of trades? You think the NBA wanted Westbrook to get another running mate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs sinking lower and lower in the west.
    Bout to be ed by an improved OKC / HOU in the 2018 playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG is capable of outplaying KD in any given series so yes they could be better when it matters than they were with KD. They problem is GSW is also way better.
    Durant is far better than George, it isn't even close, tbh..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs sinking lower and lower in the west.
    Yeah still second best team still.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 year rental of LMA and do mostly nothing Green? They want youth and I just bet they see Oladipo as moveable in the next year, or two, and at least some stability to a place that no FA will ever want to go to.
    LMA would be going to a third team not to Indy. I'd rather have two 10-15ish picks than what Pacers received. Dipo isn't going to be moved. They see him as an "asset" apparently. Otherwise this makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The East Playoffs next season ..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree, Ainge is just waiting out Lebron's prime while loading up with lottery talent..getting George or Butler wasn't going to change anything for a team that was getting beat by 50 points on their home floor vs. the Cavs in the playoffs
    No he's not. If he was going to do that he would have traded Thomas and drafted Fultz.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a package with Aldridge and Murray could have been a better offer. Indiana are idiots getting stuck with 4 years of Oladipo.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is far better than George, it isn't even close, tbh..
    Irrelevant to my comment. Paul George is a top 15 player and has the ability to individually outperform any player in the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be fun to watch Westbrook/PG, good trade for OKC.
    We have seen Westbrook with Durant before. This is like lesser version of the previous combo. I wonder how much PG will enjoy playing with a chucker it was evident that Durant hated playing with Westbrook. It will be interesting to see if Westbrook has learned his lesson from what happened with Durant and tries to be less of a chucker with PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a package with Aldridge and Murray could have been a better offer. Indiana are idiots getting stuck with 4 years of Oladipo.
    Agreed. Is what it is I guess

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Exactly. For a one-year rental. Meh.

It's not so meh... I'd rather have one year of PG than three years of Iggy/Livingston. RC, you pwned piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way I want to give up Murray for a one year rental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? They get that Oladipo contract off their books while staying relevant. If he leaves, it's no big deal.
    I would bet SA offered something for PG .. idk what they were thinking taking this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant to my comment. Paul George is a top 15 player and has the ability to individually outperform any player in the league.
    Sure, but he also goes through long stretches of extreme inefficiency and poor basketball, every season..I agree that he's a top 15 player and they will be a matchup nightmare vs. the Spurs, but I don't think they are anywhere near challenging GS..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Presti keeps ting on Buford. Spurs let the wrong front office exec go.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. What Westbrook and George both go to the Lakers next offseason.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    MVPresti turns 37 year old Ibaka in one year span into Paul George and PAFTO sitting here collecting Warrior sloppy seconds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not so meh... I'd rather have one year of PG than three years of Iggy/Livingston. RC, you pwned piece of .
    Yea but what assts did we have to trade..? Kawhi and Murray are off limits. They didn't want anybody else on our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPresti turns 37 year old Ibaka in one year span into Paul George and PAFTO sitting here collecting Warrior sloppy seconds

And we'll still beat them next year if we face them in the playoffs. Who cares, tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but he also goes through long stretches of extreme inefficiency and poor basketball, every season..I agree that he's a top 15 player and they will be a matchup nightmare vs. the Spurs, but I don't think they are anywhere near challenging GS..
    Well GSW is much better than they were when Durant was on OKC so that's not a fair standard. His inconsistency is also in the regular season on a middle of the road team that apparently he didn't want to play for. He plays great in the playoffs though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo being a Hoosier probably played a role in it. Pacerfans love their own apparently. That's how we got Kawhi for IUPUI.

Thread Information