Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have noticed are local Trump semen shielders like to use memes to try and fluff their guy so I figured I would post a running thread of their boys approval rating to show that that their posturing is full of . Most of the country dislikes what he is doing and he is not dodging anything given these constant lows.

and the comb over looks like .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was unpopular last year and that didn't stop him from getting elected neither so nothing to puff your chest about. His approval's never been high

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was unpopular last year and that didn't stop him from getting elected neither so nothing to puff your chest about. His approval's never been high
    He has historic lows for approval rating. He went in at even and now -14 for his spread. GOP's only hope is an equally ty candidate from the dems again.

Nice revisionist history fail though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and Bill living rent free in there. lol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good lord...

Someone get a shot after a shower.
    Please.

The man has got to hate wind and water...
    Along with the Earth and fire.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-01-2017 at 06:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and Bill living rent free in there. lol
    Nah, Clinton's are just admiring the cute girl in Aaron's sig, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is irrelevant, Repug Congress and oligarchy SCOTUS are mofos doing the damage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is irrelevant, Repug Congress and oligarchy SCOTUS are mofos doing the damage
    oh, he's irrelevant.

which is why you have over 2,500 posts in the church of trump thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny his approval ratings have been always bad but he won with those and people said no
    I think he is around 50 percent right now if you ask people that vote.
    He gets tax reform done even the polls will be 50
    People care about jobs and taxes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be Clinton and sanders not trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny his approval ratings have been always bad but he won with those and people said no
    I think he is around 50 percent right now if you ask people that vote.
    He gets tax reform done even the polls will be 50
    People care about jobs and taxes

They have tanked since he took office. Granted they have never been good but they were not the historically bad numbers they had before. The polls from the first week of November nailed the election considering he lost the popular vote by two points. Except Rasmussen of course who had him up.

And if you think that any tax bill that gets through a GOP house is going to get votes from more than 2% of the population then you are delusional. The 3% growth he promised is nowhere in sight btw.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Difficult to believe any "rating" after they swore up & down that there was a 98+% certainty that Hillary would be POTUS.

About 24 hours later he mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

Trump President. Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difficult to believe any "rating" after they swore up & down that there was a 98+% certainty that Hillary would be POTUS.

About 24 hours later he mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

Trump President. Not Clinton.
    Another so called conservative that doesn't understand that things change. The polls in early November were money, Bozo.

It's like expecting it to be hot in December because it read 95 degrees in September.

Obamacare rate hikes and Comey's presser stating they were investigating Clinton happened the last week of October. Clinton drop a dozen points on average in the polls that week. It's not that hard to figure out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another so called conservative that doesn't understand that things change. The polls in early November were money, Bozo.

It's like expecting it to be hot in December because it read 95 degrees in September.

Obamacare rate hikes and Comey's presser stating they were investigating Clinton happened the last week of October. Clinton drop a dozen points on average in the polls that week. It's not that hard to figure out.
    Not to mention the most authoritative source on this gave Clinton a 70% chance of winning, the same chance as an NFL kicker making a 39 yard field goal

they

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I ain't doin' polls, Lump. Just like I ain't doin' Global Warming, and Russian Meddling. It's all total horse .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hah! Even Rasmussen can't prop up stinky whiny baby Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't doin' polls, Lump. Just like I ain't doin' Global Warming, and Russian Meddling. It's all total horse .
    Just a clown doin' clown things. Amirite, Bozo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has historic lows for approval rating. He went in at even and now -14 for his spread. GOP's only hope is an equally ty candidate from the dems again.

Nice revisionist history fail though.
    He was -24 in favorability ratings last year when he won the election: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...vern-that-way/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have to wonder if the metrics even matter anymore. Trump has been swimming upstream the entirety of his POTUS adventure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to wonder if the metrics even matter anymore. Trump has been swimming upstream the entirety of his POTUS adventure.
    ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was -24 in favorability ratings last year when he won the election: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...vern-that-way/
    ANd the only reason he was able to get away with it was because Clinton was similarly unpopular.

But what you’ll notice in the table is that Clinton was the second-most-disliked candidate, and elections are choices. In the end, Clinton was a smidge more popular than Trump. It was close enough that it was not determinative. Historically, a candidate who has an 8-point edge on net favorability in the CBS News/New York Times poll would be forecast to win by 3 points nationally. That’s about the size of Clinton’s “win.”
    She won the popular vote by 2 points. Dems put up a halfway popular candidate and they win easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had to change the rules to accomplish even a Senate approval for SCOTUS. He is making Obama's term look like FDR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ANd the only reason he was able to get away with it was because Clinton was similarly unpopular.

She won the popular vote by 2 points. Dems put up a halfway popular candidate and they win easily.

That's what scared me about her. I really started worrying when Mic e was doing a event for Hillary and the crowd started chanting "4 more years". The Dem's assumed that Obama's popularity would push anyone over the top. I guess that anyone excluded anyone with a last name of Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They had to change the rules to accomplish even a Senate approval for SCOTUS. He is making Obama's term look like FDR.
    That was your own fault. That idiot in Nevada left the door open. tee, hee.

Thread Information