Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma, blue, and Thomas didn't miss a beat. Lakers should still win by dub digits.

Zo and Kuz >>> DSJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo is a rookie playing alongside a bunch of rookies, 2nd and 3rd year players. Obviously it's gonna be a process. You acting like i'm out here making wild preditions for next season

I'm just asking you to not backpedal along the way and eat your sandwich when the time comes.
    That's what you said about dbust

Just wait!

I actually never said dbust will be a "bust." I have fringe all star for him. I think Longo will be an entertaining and capable player, in the vein of rondo, rubio, with worse defense but slightly better offense.

I don't see franchise changer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In one of the most talented drafts in a long time, the Lakers nabbed a future superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn. Who cares? Zo won this H2H matchup. You farmers get all excited over ISO ball. How'd that workout with Uncle Drew vs Steph this year?

DSJ was getting bail out calls all night. If you like him over Lonzo wow, just wow.

Vander Blue (perennial D-League player) had as many assists as DSJ at the 2guard position. FOH sn.

Lonzo went out with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd and DSJ still lost!
    Vida blue is also averaging as many points as longo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Zo and Kuz >>> DSJ
    Funny how the laker fan boys are already rewriting history to protect down syndrome drake. Check the play by play. Lakers were winning by 17 when Longo went out. They actually got it up to 20 and maintained an 18 point lead until midway in the 4th. The run had more to do with lakers coasting than Longo going out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BBB putting in work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vida blue is also averaging as many points as longo
    Now I know you trollin. Zo is not known for scoring. I'd much rather see him with 12-+ assistesis. He was on his way to about 16 tonight until he sat out the final 18 minutes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny how the laker fan boys are already rewriting history to protect down syndrome drake. Check the play by play. Lakers were winning by 17 when Longo went out. They actually got it up to 20 and maintained an 18 point lead until midway in the 4th. The run had more to do with lakers coasting than Longo going out.
    He is changing the culture of the Baby Dubs so much so thatveven when he sits we kept rollin.

He outplayed the balling 9th overall pick tonight. Our 27th pick outplayed him too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

#LONGOEFFECT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfans reduced to cheering summer league games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes 30ppg.

Summer league

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes 30ppg.

Summer league

Who?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakerfans reduced to cheering summer league games
    Are there any RS games on we can watch instead? If so, what channel? FOH farmer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there any RS games on we can watch instead? If so, what channel? FOH farmer
    Sorry Juan, fans of 55+ win teams with the best player in the world don't care about July basketball. Maybe you should go to the Brooklyn nets forums and ask them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry Juan, fans of 55+ win teams with the best player in the world don't care about July basketball. Maybe you should go to the Brooklyn nets forums and ask them.
    You jumping on the Cavs bandwaggon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You jumping on the Cavs bandwaggon?
    If he does it's because he wants to see you in the Finals, while you're on the GS wagon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ~2002 -Manu Ginobili: Lkrfan "Who?"
    ~2003 -Tony Parker: Lkrfan "Who?"
    ~2011 -Kawhi Leonard: Lkrfan "Who?"

~present day -Tim Duncan: Lkrfan "He was carried by Manu, Tony and Kawhi"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes 30ppg.

Summer league

Interesting...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2nd picks are supposed to franchise changers. 12, 9, 8 ain't changing . So yeah. He'll be a bust relative to the hype and draft position.

Curry has a stacked defensive team behind him. Longo with Lopez (110 Def rating or something like that), short armed randle, and ingram. Ppe. Yeah, him and his 109 Def rating gonna plug a lot of leaks.
    He's a rook so there will be ups and downs with him. You gotta (grudgingly) admit that he's been ballin:

...but you probably won't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting...
    Nice. Lonzo is in good company. Mitchetll, Forbes, vanmeet...

Lakers reaching new places

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo and Lavar are the truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to deny Lonzo obviously have talent. Good find, now he can make Randle and Ingram into actual NBA players.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The white man should be banned from all things basketball related
    fify

they should all quit wasting their time with this silly negro jungle ball and do what they do best like engineering, medicine, tech, building successful societies, etc

When it comes to actual important matters, there's no subs ute for whites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Interesting...
    at Longos .71 ppp. Awful.

And lol at counting assists toward point production. Assists are the most worthless stat in basketball.

If Longo is gonna be the savior, he needs to turn into a score first pg. That's the modern game, like it or not

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    at Longos .71 ppp. Awful.

And lol at counting assists toward point production. Assists are the most worthless stat in basketball.

If Longo is gonna be the savior, he needs to turn into a score first pg. That's the modern game, like it or not
    True, and I think he's actually capable with that deadly jumpshot. I'm like you, mono, etc in the fact that I like to at the Lakers because of how they far they've fallen but Ball really can become the real deal. He has the full package. There really isn't anything he can't do on the court and he actually seems like he has a brain as opposed to guys like Westbrook. I think guys will like playing with him too.

idk how much a burden his dad will be. maybe he'll stop in a few years or maybe some be@ner Laker fan in a gang will take him out ala Jordan's dad

Thread Information