Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, and I think he's actually capable with that deadly jumpshot. I'm like you, mono, etc in the fact that I like to at the Lakers because of how they far they've fallen but Ball really can become the real deal. He has the full package. There really isn't anything he can't do on the court and he actually seems like he has a brain as opposed to guys like Westbrook. I think guys will like playing with him too.

idk how much a burden his dad will be. maybe he'll stop in a few years or maybe some be@ner Laker fan in a gang will take him out ala Jordan's dad
    He's going to have to develop a midrange jumper. Even though midrange jumpers are bad shots, all the elite pgs have them for when defenses go over picks to challenge the 3. Longo only took like 11 all year.

I also think he'll need to rework his mechanics. I think his current form will bothered by nba defenses. I think he's shooting like 20% from 3 in sl.

He needs work defensively too.

I think ingram will be their best player from all their lottery picks.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's going to have to develop a midrange jumper. Even midrange jumpers are bad shots, all the elite pgs have them for when defenses go over picks to challenge the 3. Longo only took like 11 all year.

I also think he'll need to rework his mechanics. I think his current for will bothered by nba defenses. I think he's shooting like 20% from 3 in sl.

He needs work defensively too.

I think ingram will be their best player from all their lottery picks.
    yeah who knows in Summer League , I'm just talking out of my buttcheeks per par, etc

I thought DSJ looked great too until I saw Yogi Farrell come in and do the same thing and he was the backup point guard last year for a team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah who knows in Summer League , I'm just talking out of my buttcheeks per par, etc

I thought DSJ looked great too until I saw Yogi Farrell come in and do the same thing and he was the backup point guard last year for a team.
    Despite my criticism, I like Longos game in theory. A prototypical team player who creates with passing. But the pick and roll ran by 3 point shooting pgs dominates today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes robbed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Forbes robbed.

Lonzo's simply better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do give mvp to a guy who can't even shoot 40 percent

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To throw laker fans a bone, Kuzma shoulda won it. 20, 6, 3 on 48 percent. Has 11 points on 3 of 4 already without down syndrome drake who laker rubes claimed made Kuzma look good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma, Thornton, and vida blue 43 points on 17-22 shooting at the half at longo "making them."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are about to win the SL championship with Lonzo on the sidelines ... but he's more valuable to his team than Forbes was

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma, Thornton, and vida blue 43 points on 17-22 shooting at the half at longo "making them."
    Thr Lonzo effect he has empowered and inspired his mates with his unselfish play ...
    or Luke's system can win if the talent is equal ...
    or both .... again just SL ...
    but its a positive sign ...
    With Kuzma looking like a legit rotation guy ...what a good draft by Magic and Pelinka

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thr Lonzo effect he has empowered and inspired his mates with his unselfish play ...
    or Luke's system can win if the talent is equal ...
    or both .... again just SL ...
    but its a positive sign ...
    With Kuzma looking like a legit rotation guy ...what a good draft by Magic and Pelinka
    Magic killed this draft. If he can somehow dump Deng were good.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...technical-foul

"Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating" - Thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo's passing is contagious. Alex the accountant Caruso was balling out of his mind in the SL

And my god Kyle Kuzma went nuts from downtown

Thread Information