Post Count
    My DP going ing in tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Son what's the deal with DAF throwing all the true argie sports legends under the bus tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked pretty ing good to me tbh
    Watch him gift the match to Nadal after taking out GOATerer, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son what's the deal with DAF throwing all the true argie sports legends under the bus tbh?
    New Age Argie Fan, tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Del Bosto wins the trophy, he's back in the top 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks who don't think Nadal is the second best player in history.

And we have to wait and see if he doesn't end up being the best of all-time. Just 3 Majors down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rafa has worked really hard this year, so I'm sure his knees will need all of next year to recover. We'll see if he can regain his form in 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks who don't think Nadal is the second best player in history.

And we have to wait and see if he doesn't end up being the best of all-time. Just 3 Majors down.
    If he surpasses Federer in majors and retains his decisive head-to-head advantage, it would be difficult to argue against Nadal as the GOAT.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thinking gotrer is some kind of goat

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final at half past midnight (2:30 Central). Gonna have to get a nap in and watch that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 grand slams and counting. Probably the favorite to win the Wimbledon again if his health holds up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh Federer is probably the greatest winner in the history of sport, just an aberrant win count, finals, semifinals .. no quitting, no tantrums, no super athlete, takes good care of body, takes good care of family, true germanic tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This man can't stop GOATing tbh.

tbh Federer is probably the greatest winner in the history of sport, just an aberrant win count, finals, semifinals .. no quitting, no tantrums, no super athlete, takes good care of body, takes good care of family, true germanic tbh
    Becker begging for his trophies so he can pay his debts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, tennis is just having its own weak era..The young generation sucks ball..Federer in particular benefited from the decline and injuries of Novak Djokovic-- arguably the best player in the world from 2011-2016..Even Nadal himself can't stay healthy..Fed just cleaned up while beating a bunch of gimps really..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, tennis is just having its own weak era..The young generation sucks ball..Federer in particular benefited from the decline and injuries of Novak Djokovic-- arguably the best player in the world from 2011-2016..Even Nadal himself can't stay healthy..Fed just cleaned up while beating a bunch of gimps really..
    yeah. Not the most compe ive open.

Problem is nadal is always going to have health issues and Novak looks done as a number 1 caliber.

still, Nadal is the 2nd greatest of all time and Novak is argubly a top 5 player. Thats gonna serve his reputation when its all said and done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rafa and Djoker only have themselves to blame by abusing their bodies with the grind it out/wall-bot play style.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This man can't stop GOATing tbh.
    Becker begging for his trophies so he can pay his debts
    lol Becker, only poor life choices : from women, gambling, investments, life style, etc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federer GOAT, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd say it has more to do with the end of the insanely slow surfaces that were making every tournament painfully predictable until the semis..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had forgotten about ambchang, midnightpulp and Mitch's soreness about the fact that Rafael Nadal is the second greatest tennis player in history.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undisputed GOAT no question.
    What is the deal with Novak Djokavic? How does one dominate so soundly then disappear

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I had forgotten about ambchang, midnightpulp and Mitch's soreness about the fact that Rafael Nadal is the second greatest tennis player in history.
    Wtf did I ever say about tennis? Is he like an honorary argie for you or something?

Thread Information