Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf did I ever say about tennis? Is he like an honorary argie for you or something?
    No, in fact, as a Federer fan I sport hate Nadal very much. But that doesn't prevent me from looking at the facts objectively, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had forgotten about ambchang, midnightpulp and Mitch's soreness about the fact that Rafael Nadal is the second greatest tennis player in history.
    Rafael Nadalbrook

https://youtu.be/qTqHSztcPP0?t=2m15s

https://youtu.be/dCjw0Unm8OY?t=2m

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had forgotten about ambchang, midnightpulp and Mitch's soreness about the fact that Rafael Nadal is the second greatest tennis player in history.
    I thought we are talking about GOATs here, not guys who won tourneys because the goat got hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not though.. not even close.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would be the second greatest? Please don't say Sampras.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, in fact, as a Federer fan I sport hate Nadal very much. But that doesn't prevent me from looking at the facts objectively, tbh.
    You hate an argie? Must be because he's not white enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought we are talking about GOATs here, not guys who won tourneys because the goat got hurt.
    Who are you even talking about now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not though.. not even close.
    How can the 2nd in the list of most GS wins and the all time leader in Masters 1000 not only not be the second greatest player of all-time but not even be close?

Under most objective metrics he is the 2nd greatest player of all-time, maybe even the GOAT. Only a blind hater could say otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate an argie? Must be because he's not white enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Acting like Nadal would even have a chance to be in the conversation even federer had been healthy all along.

It’s like saying Hakeem is the second goat because he won when the goat was being suspended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have enough dog in this fight to be sore. I just think it's a weak era. Tennis was always a young man's game where you were an old man by 28 and the next wave of superstars were staking their claim. The fact the same 2 or 3 players have dominated for more than decade says a lot. You can invoke better training methods, sports medicine, and the like, but those same advancements should also help younger players reach new heights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Acting like Nadal would even have a chance to be in the conversation even federer had been healthy all along.

It’s like saying Hakeem is the second goat because he won when the goat was being suspended.
    I was seriously asking because on this last Australian Open Nasal had to retire, which opened the path for Federer.

You do know that Nadal owns Federer badly on H2H matchups right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was seriously asking because on this last Australian Open Nasal had to retire, which opened the path for Federer.

You do know that Nadal owns Federer badly on H2H matchups right?
    only because most of those wins were on clay. Which btw is known to be the oddball surface.

Federer leads on both hard and grass.
    losing before meeting in the finals is now a good thing
    laker fan logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only because most of those wins were on clay. Which btw is known to be the oddball surface.

Federer leads on both hard and grass.
    Clay is the oddball surface? What now?

Also, untill last season Nadal was 9-7 over Federer on Hard courts. And is only 1-2 on grass. So he dominates Federer on his favourite surface and plays him even on the Swiss' favourite surfaces. That's seems like a pretty clear win for Nadal, tbh. Why can't Federer dominate Nasal on grass like the Spaniard dominates him on Clay?

losing before meeting in the finals is now a good thing
    laker fan logic.
    When the did I say that?

I just pointed out that he got injured. In a match he was going to win, I might add.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clay is the oddball surface? What now?

Also, untill last season Nadal was 9-7 over Federer on Hard courts. And is only 1-2 on grass. So he dominates Federer on his favourite surface and plays him even on the Swiss' favourite surfaces. That's seems like a pretty clear win for Nadal, tbh. Why can't Federer dominate Nasal on grass like the Spaniard dominates him on Clay?

When the did I say that?

I just pointed out that he got injured. In a match he was going to win, I might add.
    Of course clay Is oddball. And now you are picking and choosing timeframes.

Nadal loses out before facing federer than the ekther way around. Fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course clay Is oddball. And now you are picking and choosing timeframes.

Nadal loses out before facing federer than the ekther way around. Fact.
    Old fart with 6 yeard old boy replays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old fart with 6 yeard old boy replays.
    I could have responded if I know what you are talking about.

Also, I’d Nadal speaks Portuguese, you’d be ragging him for being the most overrated player ever. Not just in tennis, but in sports overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could have responded if I know what you are talking about.

Also, I’d Nadal speaks Portuguese, you’d be ragging him for being the most overrated player ever. Not just in tennis, but in sports overall.
    What part of "I'm a Federer fan, I hate Nadal" you don't get? I'm just not a on old fart with zero emotional balance, so I don't let my feeling get in the way of rational arguments, tbh.

Thinking Spanish speaking brotherhood is a thing down here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of "I'm a Federer fan, I hate Nadal" you don't get? I'm just not a on old fart with zero emotional balance, so I don't let my feeling get in the way of rational arguments, tbh.

Thinking Spanish speaking brotherhood is a thing down here.
    You can say what you want, but to say someone has zero emotional balance because he disagrees with you seems to be someone with zero emotional balance.

Nadal faces weak compe ion other than federer, and especially later in his career. Tennis has been a sport with declining popularity and as such isn’t fed with the level of talent as in the past.

Nadal is the greatest number 2, but he’s not the 2nd greatest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can say what you want, but to say someone has zero emotional balance because he disagrees with you seems to be someone with zero emotional balance.

Nadal faces weak compe ion other than federer, and especially later in his career. Tennis has been a sport with declining popularity and as such isn’t fed with the level of talent as in the past.

Nadal is the greatest number 2, but he’s not the 2nd greatest.
    You are the one giving emotional responses such as " you only say Nadal is the second greatest because he speaks Spanish "

Not only an emotional weak argument, but also a terrible erronous and laughable one, tbh.

Also, from your posts I can tell that you aren't that big of a tennis fan. I'm sure you didn't even watch the last Australian Open.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the one giving emotional responses such as " you only say Nadal is the second greatest because he speaks Spanish "

Not only an emotional weak argument, but also a terrible erronous and laughable one, tbh.

Also, from your posts I can tell that you aren't that big of a tennis fan. I'm sure you didn't even watch the last Australian Open.
    . Not sure if you are really this stupid or just pretending. Nadal Spanish link is to make fun of your argument because that’s the only way you can do unequivocally declare Nadal to be the second greatest without taking other factors into consideration

If anything it is to make fun of your emotional responses.

As for being a tennis fan, really not that big of one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Not sure if you are really this stupid or just pretending. Nadal Spanish link is to make fun of your argument because that’s the only way you can do unequivocally declare Nadal to be the second greatest without taking other factors into consideration

If anything it is to make fun of your emotional responses.

As for being a tennis fan, really not that big of one.
    Yeah well, it shows in your arguments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah well, it shows in your arguments.
    Yeah, because it that’s a true tennis fan to look up which Spanish-speaking player has the second most grand slam in tennis history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, because it that’s a true tennis fan to look up which Spanish-speaking player has the second most grand slam in tennis history
    I really tried to understand what you are trying to say there but to no avail, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really tried to understand what you are trying to say there but to no avail, tbh.
    Subnout takes with that’s. Speech diction thing didn’t work out. Would’ve been better if I tried Español though. It would have been the second best post in this forums history.

Thread Information