Baseball going to die with their old redneck fans

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    can't say that I'm surprised tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most 10 year olds nowadys dont even know Bryce harper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a9 with the tired soccer/coli shtick, par the course tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's cute that povertyball fans still think baseball is "dying." Meanwhile, the MLB just passed the $10 billion mark in revenue last season and have set record revenues for 15 straight years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do I always have to shut Apa's re takes down?

That ty graph you posted was sourced from ESPN ratings. Most fans watch baseball on their RSNs. And the MLB having a younger fanbase than International Povertyball here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to the meme that millennials all love soccer cause they grew up playing ty AYSO and buying FIFA? The International Soccer audience and MLS audience isn't much younger than golf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Committed" fans

Is this what baseball fans have to resort to hide the real numbers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Committed" fans

Is this what baseball fans have to resort to hide the real numbers.
    Are you this stupid? Committed fans are the only fans worth pursuing. Casuals don't buy season tickets, they don't attend games, they don't follow a team throughout the season, they don't buy merchandise, they don't watch games in full (meaning wasted advertising dollars). Casuals are only likely to watch the "big game" like the Superbowl, NBA Finals and check scores now and then. But yeah, citing ESPN ratings are "real numbers," when everyone with a brain knows baseball fans watch their teams on local networks.

Just take the L and go over the povertyball forum and take about the latest tie game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no way you can actually properly evaluate committment. Statisticians dont write down peoples names etc to come with a reliable number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no way you can actually properly evaluate committment. Statisticians dont write down peoples names etc to come with a reliable number.
    Modern poll methods are reasonably accurate despite the silent majority Trump-like surprises. And the above stats I posted correlate pretty strongly to which sports perform best on television. And last I checked, MLB leads all sports in merchandise sales, performs strongest on regional cable networks (i.e. the local baseball team often outdraws the local NBA team, no the matter the situation), the MLB app is the most downloaded sports app, and is still the 2nd most watched post-season in North American sports.

Don't get the hate boner you have. Does the fact they don't run around bother you that much . Or is this some kind of "woke" stance you're taking because you perceive baseball to be a redneck sport (untrue. The majority of baseball fans are on the East and West Coasts, it's the second most popular sport among Latinos behind soccer, and the MLB has the most ethnically diverse league in American sports. Baseball is actually least popular in the South.) Like the 3rd thread you started in a week. What's the deal? My curiosity is intrigued.

Thread Information