Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the resident cuckservative bean. You can't be a bigger cuck than that. Voting for the people that don't like your brown skin. Embarrassing.... over the wall-o you go Chucho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not what he used to be.

HILARIOUS!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not what he used to be.

HILARIOUS!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea why so many of you on this site are obsessed with old or injury prone players. It's mind boggling.
    Because it's either that or D-Leaguers, soft primadonnas, or our own injury-prone players who have the added benefit of being totally washed-up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not what he used to be.

I want that. Could use it like a golf cart at the beach It's some Joe dirt meets mini me car. I like it.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid D with another lame take.... what else is new?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup? I see you still have "Spur" in your name.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So with Gasol, Manu on the books soon do Spurs have any cap space left to sign Derrick Rose? It doesn't look promising, I think he would do well under Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So with Gasol, Manu on the books soon do Spurs have any cap space left to sign Derrick Rose? It doesn't look promising, I think he would do well under Pop.
    It would be more like Stephon Marbury under Larry Brown.
    Miserable.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Offer him $4mill for 1 season and call it a day, see if it works out. With his injury history he's not worth any more than that, if he doesn't accept or like move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offer him $4mill for 1 season and call it a day, see if it works out. With his injury history he's not worth any more than that, if he doesn't accept or like move on.
    Old boy would rather make twice that in Milwaukee, rather than be on a contender for half.
    He's been pleading his case for career longevity and keeping them checks coming in over winning.
    Every damn year bro. You better recognize.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Old boy would rather make twice that in Milwaukee, rather than be on a contender for half.
    He's been pleading his case for career longevity and keeping them checks coming in over winning.
    Every damn year bro. You better recognize.
    So it was rumored the Spurs had interest, but yet he remains unsigned. I get what your saying but with Parker out till January I'd like to start Rose, Mills, bring Paul, Murray off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it was rumored the Spurs had interest, but yet he remains unsigned. I get what your saying but with Parker out till January I'd like to start Rose, Mills, bring Paul, Murray off the bench.
    I would rather not have a me-first guy on the team, complaining about how Pop held him back, through the season because our coach wants winning over giving players their #'s.
    Aldridge cannot reconcile with that, although he has already won more here than anywhere else and Rose will be the same.

The Spurs are on delicate ground right now, with players talking and trying to blow through their mystique, which is a dangerous thing, for such a small market team.
    No. I don't want Rose anywhere near San Antonio, except as the enemy.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup? I see you still have "Spur" in your name.
    Sup, how ya been? I'm still around, just haven't been on here much. Life is good bro. Hope you and your family are doing well too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup, how ya been? I'm still around, just haven't been on here much. Life is good bro. Hope you and your family are doing well too.
    It's actually going very well. Embarking on a new phase of life of helping others.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He may or may not sign with the Cavs on a 1 year deal it has been reported. In serious talks is the stage for now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, yet the Spurs are going to roll with total uncertainty at the PG spot.

I mean, what could it have hurt to try and get him at a cheap price? If he sucked, you let him go, but instead, we don't even know who will be the starting PG to start the season. I'm sure it would be appealing to him to start at PG for a top team like the Spurs. It'd give him a chance to prove himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may or may not sign with the Cavs on a 1 year deal it has been reported. In serious talks is the stage for now.
    tax is 14 million if they use the mle on cav deals

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, yet the Spurs are going to roll with total uncertainty at the PG spot.

I mean, what could it have hurt to try and get him at a cheap price? If he sucked, you let him go, but instead, we don't even know who will be the starting PG to start the season. I'm sure it would be appealing to him to start at PG for a top team like the Spurs. It'd give him a chance to prove himself.
    Well, there hasn't been any kind of statement released but isn't it pretty obvious that Mills will start? I mean, Murray isn't ready and rookie/2nd year players don't really start unless your name starts with T and rhymes with Ony Parker

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I 100% hate Rose's game, but after watching the summer league.... we don't have much of a choice

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I 100% hate Rose's game, but after watching the summer league.... we don't have much of a choice
    It may be to late now he may sign with Cavs or Lakers, I hope the Spurs have some kind of brilliant plan for next offseason because this one has been pretty bad CP3 spurns em and now they can't even sign Rose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may be to late now he may sign with Cavs or Lakers, I hope the Spurs have some kind of brilliant plan for next offseason because this one has been pretty bad CP3 spurns em and now they can't even sign Rose.
    Who said the Spurs are even trying to sign him? Let alone even want him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its drying up

huhuhu

Thread Information