Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Name
    Huey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Ok here is the scenario, I have been dating this chick off and on for about a year. She is the "Christian" type, which isn't a problem for me (I'm not). She always claims to me to be such a good girl (i know, I know), and tells me she would never lie to me. I found this to be very true. I just need to ask the question (this is important) I really like her and to me everything is going well. I text her one day "wyd cutie" and i get a text that reads " I would slab u but I'm a Man so I will not" (there was more to the illerate text then that but that is the gist of the text). So I'm livid, I throw out a few or more threatening texts back to him without getting a response back for him. She texts me back to tell me to stop cause she didn't want the situation to escalate any further.

So after about six hours she calls me to tell me yea she has been seeing this guy for about three weeks (so she says). She says she has known him for about three years and has been seeing him off and on throughout that span. She says she has never had sex with him but is thinking of being with him as a couple. Again I'm livid, she then says she is also thinking of being with me as well and she is weighing her options. So I guess she is treating this as a courting scenario. She tells me she needs space from me and him to decide on what she wants to do. In my my mind it's over. I have never been done like this before and I won't let anybody who has done this to me get any of my attention, but the threatening text and her not giving me any explanation on why she choose to start seeing this dude started to bother me.

About two days later I message her (again in my mind it's over) out of curiosity and ask her if she has she reached her desicion. She tells me she doesn't want to be with me or him and she is going back to school. She says she just wants to handle her own business. Now ok, that answers the question I was seeking, but she then tells me something else that begins to bother me. She goes the cliche route and tells me she still wants to be close FRIENDS (I'm assuming without benefits) with me and she didn't mean to hurt me. She says she believes this can be a real thing for us cause we were friends before while she was with somebody. This is true, when I first met her she was with some dude or whatever, but I wasn't interested in being in any relationship with her back then. She is aggressive in wanting our friendship to be a thing. In my mind I don't want anything to do with her, but she is adement that we can be friends which is making me think maybe I'm wrong to in telling her no. Am I wrong? I haven't spoke to her in like three days cause she says she stills wants space. I expect her to contact me at some point in the future. Im thinking of just telling this chick to stop contacting me but I do like her. Kinda perplexed here tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only thing this chick will do for you is give you something that requires treatment with antibiotics.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well you acted like a waiting for her to make a decision. My advice is you get a sex change since you don't have any balls anyway.

Name
    Huey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Well you acted like a waiting for her to make a decision. My advice is you get a sex change since you don't have any balls anyway.
    If u read the OP I messaged her out of curiosity. Didn't wait for a decision. The relationship part is over

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Might be easier for OP to go gay since he has no clue how to deal with women.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    Here's what you do man:

Tell her to off and choke on a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    send her to Technique as you go shopping to buy her a new purse

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    You read like a sorry ass mfker who is boss at being friendzoned.

If your presentation is such as above, I am not surprised at your women problems.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We probably f$&k the same chick. Except i just go along just to keep f$&kn her when its my turn and whatever dude shes with is tired of her. Just be part of the rotation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You have to walk away from her and fill your hours with activity. Don't ruminate, it'll do you no good. Work, at anything. Put one hour after another, one day after another.

& whatever you do don't tag the next girl with this stain.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You came to Spurstalk for women advice??

You deserve the clap.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who gives a ! PATFO screwed this off season. Who cares who s your dream girl dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's what you do man:

Tell her to off and choke on a .
    So he's telling her to off AND to choke on a , not that he's choking on a after telling her to off.

Just checking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok here is the scenario, I have been dating this chick off and on for about a year. She is the "Christian" type, which isn't a problem for me (I'm not). She always claims to me to be such a good girl (i know, I know), and tells me she would never lie to me. I found this to be very true. I just need to ask the question (this is important) I really like her and to me everything is going well. I text her one day "wyd cutie" and i get a text that reads " I would slab u but I'm a Man so I will not" (there was more to the illerate text then that but that is the gist of the text). So I'm livid, I throw out a few or more threatening texts back to him without getting a response back for him. She texts me back to tell me to stop cause she didn't want the situation to escalate any further.

So after about six hours she calls me to tell me yea she has been seeing this guy for about three weeks (so she says). She says she has known him for about three years and has been seeing him off and on throughout that span. She says she has never had sex with him but is thinking of being with him as a couple. Again I'm livid, she then says she is also thinking of being with me as well and she is weighing her options. So I guess she is treating this as a courting scenario. She tells me she needs space from me and him to decide on what she wants to do. In my my mind it's over. I have never been done like this before and I won't let anybody who has done this to me get any of my attention, but the threatening text and her not giving me any explanation on why she choose to start seeing this dude started to bother me.

About two days later I message her (again in my mind it's over) out of curiosity and ask her if she has she reached her desicion. She tells me she doesn't want to be with me or him and she is going back to school. She says she just wants to handle her own business. Now ok, that answers the question I was seeking, but she then tells me something else that begins to bother me. She goes the cliche route and tells me she still wants to be close FRIENDS (I'm assuming without benefits) with me and she didn't mean to hurt me. She says she believes this can be a real thing for us cause we were friends before while she was with somebody. This is true, when I first met her she was with some dude or whatever, but I wasn't interested in being in any relationship with her back then. She is aggressive in wanting our friendship to be a thing. In my mind I don't want anything to do with her, but she is adement that we can be friends which is making me think maybe I'm wrong to in telling her no. Am I wrong? I haven't spoke to her in like three days cause she says she stills wants space. I expect her to contact me at some point in the future. Im thinking of just telling this chick to stop contacting me but I do like her. Kinda perplexed here tbh.
    If you want to know if she's the one, shoot me her digits.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look at this, talk about a bunch of immature idiots, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never seen so many losers and morons in one place before. Texas????

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

All you can do at this stage of the relationship is let her make the next move. And when she does contact you, don't show too much interest in reviving anything. Make it short but you will be getting back to her, then ya make her wait, at least as long as you waited. Then ya drop by instead of a call.

Then face to face you let her have the lead. Work off her lead.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's to think? This lied to you for over 3 years. She doesn't either want to be with you romantically or really considers you a friend.

She wants you as her pet. Knowing you like her or whatever so she'll always hang that over you while she sucks someone's else .

But if you're into cuckholding. I guess you remain friends despite the blatant lies.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You came to Spurstalk for women advice??

You deserve the clap.
    It's his shtick tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's his shtick tbh

This is one very shticky place lately.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is one very shticky place lately.
    He's got a couple other threads like this one. Some of it was pretty entertaining. Just do a thread search on him and you'll find them pretty quick.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's got a couple other threads like this one. Some of it was pretty entertaining. Just do a thread search on him and you'll find them pretty quick.
    Wasn't UNT doing the same thing for a long while?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    do these three things

1)get her drunk
    2)put it in ass
    3)write her off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im a woman.

So listen, this poor girl is in the "confused stage." It happens, she is still immature.

You seem to be a good guy, good Sir. Go and find yourself a better girl, ok, move on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im a woman.

So listen, this poor girl is in the "confused stage." It happens, she is still immature.

You seem to be a good guy, good Sir. Go and find yourself a better girl, ok, move on.
    They're all lame... don't you think?

Thread Information