My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a troll you want detected? If so, I'm your huckleberry.

Send me a PM. If I can help you I will.

I will know if you're asking about your own troll, so no checking up on yourself

No public revealing though, and no doxxing (I won't give real names).

Open for business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must live a very exciting life full of Women wanting to be with your killer body....Must be nice

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the ones here are pretty easy to figure out. , Chump's old patterns of posting were clear as day in his current incarnation. Most people who have multiple trolls are dumbasses who don't know how to run them like NoLyfeCatMan. I'm certain timvp has at least two or three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must live a very exciting life full of Women wanting to be with your killer body....Must be nice
    Don't fret none, your sources are safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timvp has been back to regular posting since last year. He'd occasionaly log-in to his timvp account to make a "classy" analysis but he's been pretty active under a different username.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timvp has been back to regular posting since last year. He'd occasionaly log-in to his timvp account to make a "classy" analysis but he's been pretty active under a different username.
    ok

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most of the ones here are pretty easy to figure out. , Chump's old patterns of posting were clear as day in his current incarnation. Most people who have multiple trolls are dumbasses who don't know how to run them like NoLyfeCatMan. I'm certain timvp has at least two or three.
    dumpster was pretty obvious, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumpster was pretty obvious, tbh
    Pavlov?

If so, just the volume of his posts and the fact he went out of character after only about a week. Otherwise I didn't consider it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Chump afraid of claiming the "honor" of being the first to 100k posts? Is he going to get wrecked that hard?

I love when the socks get super pissed and try and call the owner a sock. Perfect example; bert insisting I'm Detective DMC. I'd never take on a screen name of a celebrity. The first owner, Timvp(?), told me change my first screen name (Tim>God) before I could post again. Still, ironic trump card coming from socks

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Chumpdumper disappeared right after m>s and g'town stopped posting. always thought that was strange IMHO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Chump afraid of claiming the "honor" of being the first to 100k posts? Is he going to get wrecked that hard?

I love when the socks get super pissed and try and call the owner a sock. Perfect example; bert insisting I'm Detective DMC. I'd never take on a screen name of a celebrity. The first owner, Timvp(?), told me change my first screen name (Tim>God) before I could post again. Still, ironic trump card coming from socks
    Best detective from here to timbuktu... or was it four? hmmm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the Expert making a comeback, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the Expert making a comeback, tbh?
    He's hanging around the Water Cooler tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's hanging around the Water Cooler tbh
    DMC

Thread Information