Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely, we won't have another player like him for the next 20 years. All time favorite athlete.
    You think another Manu is coming along? That's like a Celtic fan thinking the next Larry Bird is on the way. He's a once-in-a-lifetime player. That's what makes all these ST troll pathetic, calling for him to retire based on whatever piddly reason they've came up with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're somehow not apalisoc_9 's sock, you seriously got to stop rimjobbing the twirp.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He'd have two or three more if it wasn't for Porker, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    According to TN (argentinian website), Manu's gonna earn vet min (under 4 mill )

It's shameful that guys like Manu and MVPatty are still being underpaid while Porker hogs all the cap space with his loyalty contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone actually believe harden would have made that shot?
    With the track record the spurs have of heartbreaking losses in the playoffs..it was absolutely going in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing love Manu. Big time homer. if you were to give me an option of only keeping one Manu or Kawhi. I'd kick Kawhi's ass to the street in a second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manu and parker threads always seem to turn into a Marvel vs. DC universe debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ing love Manu. Big time homer. if you were to give me an option of only keeping one Manu or Kawhi. I'd kick Kawhi's ass to the street in a second.
    That's because you're a dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And one more if it wasn't for himself.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely, we won't have another player like him for the next 20 years. All time favorite athlete.
    Ungrateful player fans. Argentinos narizones gotta stick together

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to your choza amigo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you mean a prime Manu, or do you mean current Manu over current Kawhi? If so, I don't know what to say.

I love Manu, one of my all-time favourite players, but I'm not sure what to say if you're talking about taking current Manu over Kawhi.

Right now for my all-time favourite players it would go -
    1. Tim
    2A. Manu (a few years ago I had Manu at 1B, but these past few years have sucked seeing him not being about to dominate like he used to and rip people's hearts out)
    2B. D-Rob
    2C. Kawhi. I just cannot pick between them for the number 2 spot. I think Kawhi can get even higher, though.

Kawhi has convinced me last season in one area of his game that I was looking for from him. I thought the previous 2 years his mental game wasn't there and I was disappointed because I know how great he wants to be and I thought he was holding himself back in 2015 and 2016 as he wasn't quite there in the mental/killer instinct aspect of the game. He made it there last season and it was magnificent to see. Hopefully, he can build on that and be even better going forward.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's shameful that guys like Manu and MVPatty are still being underpaid while Porker hogs all the cap space with his loyalty contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should speak with a professional on your obsession. Doesn't seem healthy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And one more if it wasn't for himself.
    When? He didn't chuck up more shots than prime Duncan on terrible efficiency in 2004 or 2006. He didn't get humiliated and exposed by Mario Chalmers with the championship on the line in 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When? He didn't chuck up more shots than prime Duncan on terrible efficiency in 2004 or 2006. He didn't get humiliated and exposed by Mario Chalmers with the championship on the line in 2013.
    The "And 1" foul on Dirk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that senile mummy

1st round exit here we come

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because you're a dumbass.
    Do you mean a prime Manu, or do you mean current Manu over current Kawhi? If so, I don't know what to say.
    RD2191 YOU you don't know

TheGreatYacht yOU you don't know , the spurs have 0% chance of winning so might as well roll with the good times and just continue playing the players we are familiar with.

Ice009 current Manu >50 year old Manu > Manu's corpse > Manu's soul in heaven > Manu's unborn great grandchild > Kawhi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The "And 1" foul on Dirk.
    ...wouldn't have happened if Porker didn't spend all series taking more shots than prime Duncan or prime Manu on a pathetic 47.8 TS%. The Spurs should have beaten Dallas with ease that year, but Porker decided to be the Mavs' MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are Manu fans, and there are Spurs fans.
    /sorted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...wouldn't have happened if Porker didn't spend all series taking more shots than prime Duncan or prime Manu on a pathetic 47.8 TS%. The Spurs should have beaten Dallas with ease that year, but Porker decided to be the Mavs' MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are Manu fans, and there are Spurs fans.
    /sorted
    There are Morons, and there's you, also a Moron.
    /sorted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won't find me defending Parker. But for all of whatever mistakes you want to lump on him, Manu's sealed the loss and ended the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are Morons, and there's you, also a Moron.
    /sorted
    Coming from a "fan" who would kick Leonard to the curb over Manu, that's high praise.

Thread Information