Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and if I'm the Lakers braintrust, I'm in favor of "win now," since Longo as the centerpiece ain't winning , now or a decade from now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one whose supporting the lakers now and these last few years isn't a true fan. Most became Lebron or clipper fans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only time I rooted for Lebron was in '16 and that is because I felt he was the lesser of the two evils when it came to the warriors. In '15 I rooted for the Warriors because back then they weren't as insufferable as they are now and they were the lesser of the two evils. In '17 I didn't root for Lebron or the Warriors. Lebron became insufferable after winning in '16 when he kept on ing about how he deserved to be on the same level as MJ legacy wise. I didn't even watch the finals because I felt both en ies were awful. I can be honest and say I will never root for Lebron in a Lakers jersey much like Laker fans will never root for the Spurs to win a le.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They've started a drum beat here for him. The Suns signed James Jones as their big Vice President of all the and they tout his ties to LeBron + they still have Bledsoe who shares the same agent as LeBron.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They've started a drum beat here for him. The Suns signed James Jones as their big Vice President of all the and they tout his ties to LeBron + they still have Bledsoe who shares the same agent as LeBron.
    goddamn they're ing delusional if they really think that's a possibility

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ***BUMP***

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How confused will some of you feel if he comes to LA? Lol at clipper boy if this happens
    The Lebron to Lakers deal was sealed last week. Kyrie got wind of it and immediately demanded a trade. Kyrie for Melo is coming. Rose will sign with the Cavs and they'll make another run at it. Warriors will run rough shot through Houston and Cleveland and Lebron will flee to Magic to save his legacy. The Warriors will lose Klay to the Spurs and the Spurs vs Lakers rivalry will be renewed.

The highlight of the season will be Houston choking on some major come playoff time. The Ball boy will start in the allstar... the Clippas plane will crash and Houston will still suck.

I've spoken.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lebron to Lakers deal was sealed last week. Kyrie got wind of it and immediately demanded a trade. Kyrie for Melo is coming. Rose will sign with the Cavs and they'll make another run at it. Warriors will run rough shot through Houston and Cleveland and Lebron will flee to Magic to save his legacy. The Warriors will lose Klay to the Spurs and the Spurs vs Lakers rivalry will be renewed.

The highlight of the season will be Houston choking on some major come playoff time. The Ball boy will start in the allstar... the Clippas plane will crash and Houston will still suck.

I've spoken.
    had me until the end ...interesting scenarios.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had me until the end ...interesting scenarios.
    Did you not see him selling out summer league games? Did you not Ser the media drooling over this kid? Did you not see the Lakers fans vote an injured Kobe to the allstar?

Thread Information